Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Don't Shoot, I'm Jesus > Reviews

Browse

Don't Shoot, I'm...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Don't Shoot, I'm Jesus RSS Feed

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I'm doing something wrong., April 11, 2013
A plus: came with a matching forearm and hex wrench.

A minus: once this stock is installed, I was no longer able to reach the action lock lever on the Mossberg 500 with my right hand thumb while my right hand is holding the pistol grip.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what I needed it to do., December 18, 2012
I was experiencing 'premature atrial contractions'. According to my physician, PAC's are a harmless heart arrythmia. Harmless or not, they were driving me crazy. I read a review where someone said this product helped. I had nothing to lose but $25.00 so I ordered this and gave it a try. I took 1 tsp with water in the evening, then 1 tsp with water in the morning, and the PAC's were gone. I've used this product for 1 week so far, and have not experienced any further PAC's.

The Rasperrby Lemon tastes bad but it is bearable.

Timex Unisex T2N651KW Weekender Olive Slip Through Strap Watch
Timex Unisex T2N651KW Weekender Olive Slip Through Strap Watch
Price: $31.96
81 used & new from $29.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value overall, bad band, May 11, 2012
I bought this watch to wear on occasions I didn't want to risk damaging my nice watch - like yard work, etc.

I bought this watch because it looks nice, and it has the slip through strap. I have many watch straps, so the fact that this watch strap is very subpar doesn't bother me.

Had I wanted a nice watch with a quality watch strap, this would've disappointed me big time. I have medium size wrists, usually wear my straps right in the middle hole. With this strap, is was on the last hole and it seemed a bit tight.

This watch for about $30 plus a nice quality 20mm NATO band for another $10 would give you a nice watch package for $40.

If you have big wrists, think about buying an additional watch band when you purchase this watch.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2014 4:14 PM PDT