Profile for J.Pitts > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 71

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J.Pitts RSS Feed (Fairborn, OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
A Family Affair: Truth in Lies (Truth in Lies, Book 1)
A Family Affair: Truth in Lies (Truth in Lies, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Family ties are not always what they seem, December 10, 2014
I found this book to really keep my attention. I found myself a few times not willing to put it down. I really felt empathy for the main character and the ordeal dhe faced concerning her family and her own identity. I will be reading more by Mary Campsi because once I find an author I like, I usually read everything they write. If you read this book you will probably feel the same way. I was so glad that things turned out the way they did for the main character.

Easy Like Sunday Mourning (A Page Turners Novel Book 2)
Easy Like Sunday Mourning (A Page Turners Novel Book 2)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read by Jennie Marts, December 10, 2014
Really enjoy the books written by Ms. Marts. Her characters are all very colorful and do get themselves into some funny situations. I find reading her books a great escape for myself being that they often catch me with a snicker of a laugh. I would recommend just about anything Ms. Marts writes for the reader who likes romance,Drama,and comedy.

Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Body (A Page Turners Novel Book 1)
Another Saturday Night and I Ain't Got No Body (A Page Turners Novel Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, November 30, 2014
I really enjoy the books written by Jennie Marts. She breathes so much life into her characters that they seem more real than some people I actually know. This was a very well written book and kept my interest through out the whole story. I adore Edna the older lady in the book. She is a "say it like it is" sort of gal that devotes a lot of time to detective shows on the television. All the ladies in the book club are just wonderful and it is easy to feel a kinsmenship with any one of them. Glad I found this author.

Death Turns A Trick (The Rebecca Schwartz Series, Book 1)
Death Turns A Trick (The Rebecca Schwartz Series, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Things are not always quite what they seem., November 22, 2014
This was a quick read but very well written. Enjoyed it very much and it kept my attention.
I have read other books by Rebecca and find her work quite good.
I would reccommmend pretty much anything she has written.
This story relates to what appears to be a mob situation which turns out to be just opposite.
It involves some highly respected government employees and just what they think they can get away with,
This piano playing lawyer almost gets more than her share of trouble.

Just Another Maniac Monday (A Page Turners Novel Book 3)
Just Another Maniac Monday (A Page Turners Novel Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Young Love,Past Love, New love, November 22, 2014
Really a cute story of young love, lost love and found love which tells you it is never too late.
Edna a lady in her sixties relives her past and former love story to her book club friends after her first true love shows up at her house unexpectantly after 30 plus years of being presumably dead. Love wins out in the end.
I really enjoyed this book and am reading more by Jennie Marts.

Dialogues of a Crime
Dialogues of a Crime
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Really a good book, November 20, 2014
Found this book to be very interesting. Loved the relationship between the police detective and the young man in advertising. I felt very badly for the college kid who was handed a bad deal and how he coped. Enjoyed the relationship he had with the "family" of his school pal. Kept my attention and at times I could not put it down.

The Littlest Cowboy (Texas Brand Series Bonus Books, Book 1)
The Littlest Cowboy (Texas Brand Series Bonus Books, Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fell in love with the family in this book and found my ..., November 20, 2014
Really fell in love with the family in this book and found my self reading until the wee hours to finish the book. The story was strong and kept my interest. I have read a few books by Maggie Shayne and find that I like very much her stories. I think this is indeed a book most Romance, western, drama readers will like.

Night Burger
Night Burger

1.0 out of 5 stars Younger Audiences, Maybe, November 20, 2014
This review is from: Night Burger (Kindle Edition)
This book was just plain boring. I think it might be more entertaining to a younger person. I found it dull and uninteresting. I forced my way through to page 28 and gave up. Not my kind of reading material.

The Sunday Arrangement (Fantasy Book 1)
The Sunday Arrangement (Fantasy Book 1)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., October 1, 2014
Truly a cliff hanger.A little betrail, back stabbing and corporate take over.
Its a little sexual but not really vulgar. The story of a woman who in her race to the top of a corporation continues to look for her inner self. This search includes some sexual fantasies that can end up costing her a prize bigger than the corner office.
I enjoyed the book and will be looking for Part 2!

Waiting for Summer's Return (Heart of the Prairie Book #1)
Waiting for Summer's Return (Heart of the Prairie Book #1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a really good book. I occasionally pick up a Christian book ..., September 14, 2014
This was a really good book.I occasionally pick up a Christian book and this one was rewarding. My heart ached for the main character in this book. It held my attention and was an easy read, with a few bible versus to remind us of things important.
In the end I was happy to see all things worked out for everyone. I will read more of Ms. Sawyers works.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8