Profile for L. Riboli > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Riboli RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA United States)

LG Electronics 42LB6300 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
LG Electronics 42LB6300 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $417.49

3.0 out of 5 stars beware the pic is misleading, June 17, 2014
I purchased this TV recently and was surprised to find that the stands/feet pictured online are not the ones that it comes with. If you order the 60" or 72" you get the LG TV you see pictured with the nice brushed metal feet. If you order sizes smaller than that, it comes with different feet which are flat, curved in, and rather cheap-looking grey plastic. Even on the LG website you can't find pictures of the feet it actually comes with. So, it's a bit of a bait and switch. The TV itself, interface, etc are great but I do resent a bit that you don't really get what's pictured… I even went to a Best Buy to make sure Amazon wasn't selling people the non-US version of this TV or some such thing... Then I saw in the manual that the cheap stands/feet are the ones that come with sizes 42, 47, and 55… So, what's up with that LG? :(
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 8:46 PM PDT

The Next Generation Gel-Anti-fatigue Kitchen Mats, Flat Black Rubberized Gel Foam, new thicker, new edges. 20" Wide By 36" Long. Reduce the Standing Pressure on Back, Leg and Foot for Increase Kitchen Comfort - any Work Space
Offered by roussodesigns
Price: $69.95
3 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars bouncy wonderfulness, July 24, 2013
This mat has great 'cush'. I can't feel the floor beneath my feet when I stand on it (I'm about 130 lbs). I use it at my stand up desk at work. Well worth the $!

Bose Companion 2 Series II Multimedia Speaker System
Bose Companion 2 Series II Multimedia Speaker System
7 used & new from $75.99

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, October 26, 2009
I bought and returned these speakers immediately. They have no range! Notice that under "technical specifications" -- on amazon, on the bose website - anywhere! -- there is no info on the frequency response!! They must really want to keep this info hidden because it's terrible; it's very standard to know what you are paying for to find out what the frequency response (Hz) is. I bought them anyway, without knowing, and learned why I couldn't find this info. I just took it for granted since bose is such a respected brand, and they are not the cheapest. So I started comparing Hz (after talking to a sound geek that I know) and got the Creative Gigaworks T20s which cost the same as these bose and are much better with separate bass and tweeter too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2014 9:52 PM PDT