Profile for Dwight T. Still > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dwight T. Still RSS Feed (Atlanta, Georgia USA)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, August 15, 2014
Incredible quality, value, function, and delivery. Would definitely buy again!

Coverking Custom Fit Front 50/50 Bucket Seat Cover for Select Toyota Prius Models - Ballistic (Light Gray)
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $149.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Possibly Tough but Definitely Ugly, September 13, 2013
The material was not as thick as I expected according to the description. My seats were simple Suzuki Samuri 1988 seats, as utilitarian as you can get but the fit is extremely crude, especially the head rests. Considering the cost, I would have rather had foam neoprene instead and simply replaced them every few years. There are a lot of seams in the design and seems unwarranted considering the poor fit. Even though the fabric is ballistic nylon, the loose threads my not be and may give out long before the fabric does. Only time will tell if durability wins out.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter - SDSDQUA-064G-U46A [Old Version]
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $39.49
68 used & new from $23.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, May 17, 2013
Works as expected. I suspect this is why so many people trust SanDisk. I hope they stick with maintaining the integrity their products have earned. I often pay a little more from SanDisk but I have never been disappointed with their products as I have others like ADATA. In fairness to ADATA, who failed to make good on any of the several defective products I purchased from them, I have never had to test SanDisk's warranty as I've never had a failure. Perhaps their product support is just as bad as ADATA's but I've never had the opportunity to test it!

Anker® USB 3.0 Multi-in-1 Card Reader 4-Slots for SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, M2, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD Cards [Support UHS-I Cards]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 17, 2013
Quality is excellent but I am not seeing the speed I expected from some 3.0 cards.

I would definitely but this again.

Logitech TV Cam for Revue with Google TV
Logitech TV Cam for Revue with Google TV
Offered by Pioneer Distribution
Price: $33.99
17 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Satisfied, May 17, 2013
Quality is excellent and Logitech did a good job with the product considering the state of the technology at the moment.

Well worth the ~$50 I paid for it paying more is hard to warrant considering that my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Nexus-7 and ASUS TF300T (like many others) do as good or better job with the current state of technology and are easily used anywhere while this unit is tied to the TV.

This could be perfect for grandparents who are not techno-savy (once you set it up for them), but for people with SmartPhones I would not consider it practical and worth the cost.

Car Charger for ASUS Transformer SL101, TF101, TF201, TF300, TF300T
Car Charger for ASUS Transformer SL101, TF101, TF201, TF300, TF300T
Offered by City Digital
Price: $8.55
19 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 17, 2013
Quality was consistent with what I would expected from ASUS.

Prompt receipt of product from vendor.

Was able to power the TF300T for hours of use without net
loss of power from the battery. Well worth the price.

Anker® USB 3.0 Card Reader 8-in-1 for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card, Support UHS-I Cards, 18 Months Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings, December 10, 2012
Seems to work as promised. You can access only 1 card at a time. The caps need to be redesigned so that they can be removed without squeezing them too tightly. I broke my caps the very first time trying to remove them. Still, for what it cost, I would still buy it again and file down the little teeth on the "cap grippers" so the caps would not hold so aggressively.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2012 2:24 PM PST

SquareTrade 3-Year Home AV Protection Plan (Below $50)
SquareTrade 3-Year Home AV Protection Plan (Below $50)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $4.61

3.0 out of 5 stars How Can you Rate Something You Have Never Used?, December 10, 2012
I have not tried to "make good" of this protection plan and I hope I never will. So how do you really rate something like this?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2013 11:59 AM PST

Cowon D2 - 16 GB Portable Multimedia Player (Black)
Cowon D2 - 16 GB Portable Multimedia Player (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Satisfied, December 10, 2008
This product is not over-rated! I found it to be precisely as advertised. The quality of construction is excellent and the utilization of soft-keys on the screen and hard-keys on the top of this unit is a good balance. Picture quality is excellent. Sound quality is excellent. It is a good picture and text viewer and the output of video and audio with the accessory adapter cables is good. You will not be disappointed with this media player. If you want ultimate portability and battery life, this is the unit to get.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied!, December 10, 2008
This product is the precise fit and quality as the similar item from Motorola for my Motorola phone. The fit is exact and snug and provides complete access to the plugs and controls of my Cowan-D2. You will be completely satisfied with this product.

Page: 1 | 2