Profile for Priscilla Pearson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Priscilla Pearson "G-Ma" RSS Feed (Central Texas USA)

Flashcard Machine
Flashcard Machine
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!!!, September 19, 2014
This review is from: Flashcard Machine (App)
This app has worked for me over the last few years. I have used it for straight text and illustrations. I download the cards to my Kindle and take them everywhere.

SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($50-75)
SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($50-75)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $9.82

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Claim - Easy and Quick, November 12, 2011
I recently started to have problems with an iPod Nano that I bought on eBay four months ago. Square Trade handled my claim quickly and easily. Within three days I had received my money and purchased a replacement on eBay. I will definitely put the replacement under warranty with Square Trade.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2011 2:57 PM PST

Roku XD 2050, 720p Streaming Player
Roku XD 2050, 720p Streaming Player
6 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Roku is so easy, December 31, 2010
I have an inexpensive Roku player and an expensive blu-ray with built in wifi. The Roku is much easier to use and has better picture quality. Once the Roku is set up, it is set up. Everytime I get a software update on my blu-ray, I have to go back in and re-set my wireless network. Roku is an A+.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2011 12:15 AM PST

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($450-500)
SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($450-500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $45.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade is the real deal, December 29, 2010
Two years ago I purchased a Square Trade warranty for a used iPod that I bought on eBay. With two months to go on the warranty, the iPod suddenly started locking up. Filing the claim on-line was very simple. I was even emailed a pre-paid shipping label. About a week after I shipped the iPod, I received another email stating that the original cost of the iPod had been deposited to my PayPal account. Nothing could have been easier. I have since a purchased a warranty for my new TV, and my daughter has purchased a warranty for her new iPod.