Profile for dutchybunny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dutchybunny RSS Feed (Pitkin, LA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
The Manipulative Man: Identify His Behavior, Counter the Abuse, Regain Control
The Manipulative Man: Identify His Behavior, Counter the Abuse, Regain Control
by Dorothy McCoy
Price: $11.30
87 used & new from $7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise, May 21, 2014
Great book, very helpful. Clearly teaches you how to counteract manipulation. Good value and very well written. Definitely would recommend this book to my friends.

TEAS Review Manual, Version 5.0 (ATI, Study Manual for the Test of Essential Academic Skills(TEAS))
by Inc. Assessment Technologies
Price: $36.86
123 used & new from $19.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough study guide, August 22, 2013
Very detailed about the test format and what questions will be on the test. Eased my anxiety about taking the test and helped me achieve a fantastic score.

LCD Display Screen for iPod Video 5th Generation Replacement + Tools
LCD Display Screen for iPod Video 5th Generation Replacement + Tools
Offered by GioStock
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement part, August 22, 2013
my iPod was cracked and I did not want to buy a new iPod. I bought this part and fixed it myself watching YouTube tutorials. Very easy to install, saved me a lot of money and lost music.

Mr. Potato Head: NBA San Antonio Spurs
Mr. Potato Head: NBA San Antonio Spurs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, August 22, 2013
Nephew lives in San Antonio and bought this as a gift. He loved it but I think his dad loved it even more. Typical Mr. Potato head but with Spurs logo outfit. Excellent gift idea!!

DC Men's Villain TX Skate Shoe,White/Monogram,6 M US
DC Men's Villain TX Skate Shoe,White/Monogram,6 M US
Price: $40.95
2 used & new from $40.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, August 22, 2013
Very comfortable, good fit. I have been told by friends that the stitching comes untied. I put super glue on the knots to prevent unraveling and have had no issues so far.

Technical Manual and Dictionary of Classical Ballet (Dover Books on Dance)
Technical Manual and Dictionary of Classical Ballet (Dover Books on Dance)
by Gail Grant
Price: $5.36
324 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vocabulary dictionary for Ballet, December 6, 2012
Describes the techniques accurately and discusses several methods. Great vocabulary dictionary for Ballet and includes several illustrations. Includes a pronunciation guide for each term.

Moving Comfort Women's Vero C/D Bra, White, Large
Moving Comfort Women's Vero C/D Bra, White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable sports bra, December 6, 2012
Hooks in the back so you dont have to squeeze out of a soaked bra after your workout. Most comfortable sports bra with great support, even for running.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight, June 15, 2011
The CHI flat iron works great. It warms fast and straightens quickly. It works well even for the inexperienced user.

Samsung a197 Phone (AT&T)
Samsung a197 Phone (AT&T)
3 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 23, 2011
I bought this phone because I needed a Bluetooth compatible phone. The phone is compatible with the Bluetooth in my car. I have not tried it with an ear bud. The phone is simple to use and has all the basic features of a cell phone. I do not know if the text messaging works as I do not text. There are plenty of fancier cell phones on the market but if you need a basic, inexpensive, blue tooth phone, this is the phone for you. I am very pleased with this phone and I would purchase this phone again.

Brake-Fast Dog Food Slow Feed Bowl - Medium Blue
Brake-Fast Dog Food Slow Feed Bowl - Medium Blue
Price: $9.45
16 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog bowl., July 18, 2010
My dog always eats his food too fast and then has gas. The Brake-Fast bowl prevents the dog from eating too fast. The protrusions in the bowl make your dog eat only a few bites at a time instead of filling his mouth with a bunch of kibble. Make sure you order the right size bowl. If you have a small dog and a large bowl it will defeat the purpose.

Page: 1 | 2