Profile for Vee Cel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vee Cel RSS Feed (Bronx, NY)

Fantasy Fields - Dinosaur Kingdom Bookshelf
Fantasy Fields - Dinosaur Kingdom Bookshelf
Price: $113.06
9 used & new from $113.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaurs and Books! ROAAAARR!!!, December 3, 2013
Sturdy product, great craftsmanship. It looks great in my son's bedroom. So is it really easy to assemble? Yes, just pay attention to the instructions and give yourself plenty of time and room.

Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jim Cummings
Offered by The Big Lebowski
Price: $21.99
48 used & new from $4.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, score, soundtrack and design., February 25, 2013
I don't remember the old Winnie the Pooh films, but I definitely love the play with typography through the film.

Note:
The Spanish subtitles does not follow the dubbed Spanish version.

Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Outkast Offering . . . Buyer Beware, December 17, 2012
This is a great 2nd (or technically 3rd) solo album from Big Boi/Daddy Fat Sacks, etc. It sounds and feels like an Outkast disc without Andre Benjamin. Great artwork for this disc, far more interesting than the cover for Sir Lucious Left Foot...The Son Of Chico Dusty [Explicit]

Raspberries!

As an Outkast fan while I would love to hear a new project but I'll eventually get over it as Big Boi continues to grow musically and put out more solid music.

Buyer Beware:
While Amazon provided this [explicit] version for $5 during a promotional "$5 This Week Only" you should be aware that the Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors (Deluxe) [Explicit] version contains 3 additional songs.
15. Higher Res [Explicit] 2:23
16. Gossip [Explicit] 4:09
17. She Said OK [Explicit] 3:57

Floating on Mama's Song
Floating on Mama's Song
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The Kindle Version - Do Not Purchase, September 6, 2012
I love this book and the illustrations. This review is just a warning about the Kindle version. Do yourself a favor, purchase the hardcover. Personally I find most digital children's picture books awkward. This book is no exception. I think zooming in and out of the text would be far more effective. Technical note, I'm viewing this book via the Kindle App on the iPad 2.

So why did I purchase the digital version? I'm using bilingual children books to learn Spanish.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 1:21 AM PDT

English-Spanish Dictionary, Inglés-Español Diccionario (Learn How to Speak Spanish Language Tools Book 2)
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 12, 2012
I don't know what I was thinking. This dictionary is not very useful. I wouldn't get this dictionary if it was free.

The Warrior
The Warrior
DVD ~ Woo-sung Jung
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $19.88
57 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars BORING, December 18, 2006
This review is from: The Warrior (DVD)
The movie was simply boring. Do not buy this DVD. The storytelling was slow. There were a couple of shots that could have been edited out. Within the first 10 - 15 minutes there were shots that did nothing to add, develop or enhance the story line. Boring. The costume, cinematography, fight choreography, etc., all lackluster and subpar. I'm not necessarily asking for a big budget martial arts epic, but this was not good. The english dubbed is amusingly bad. I do think part of the soundtrack was dropped. I also have a problem with the voice talent that they used for this film. Maybe I'm used to the voice talents from older martial arts films like Five Deadly Venoms. Oh, I did fall asleep while watching this film.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2011 9:25 AM PST