Profile for Mary D > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary D RSS Feed (Pahrump, NV, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crocs Classic Clog,Navy,Women's 10 M US/Men's 8 M US
Crocs Classic Clog,Navy,Women's 10 M US/Men's 8 M US
Price: $22.81
18 used & new from $22.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes ever, May 4, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Classic Clog (Shoes)
I've been wearing crocs for years, starting with the original beach clogs and now the classic clogs. They've spoiled me for any other shoe- I wear them to weddings, funerals, and everywhere in between. In the winter I wear the dreaded sock-and-croc combo; in the summer I go au naturel in my crocs. It's all good.

12 PAIR DIABETIC SOCKS,SIZE 10-13 MENS,COLOR WHITE,LOW CUT-ANKLE HIGH,PHYSICIANS CHOICE
Offered by MIDWEST DEEP DISCOUNT
Price: $22.98
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, April 7, 2014
My husband has diabetes-related neuropathy in his feet, and finding socks that fit him without discomfort is a challenge. These socks don't bind or bunch up under his toes as thicker socks tend to do. They are both durable and inexpensive.

Epica TM Accupro Digital Kitchen Scale 11 lbs Capacity,Stylish Silver/Chrome-Electronic Food Scale
Offered by Perella's
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool in my craft arsenal, February 12, 2014
This scale is compact and simple to use. The large display makes for easy reading at a glance, giving consistent and accurate weights. There's been a noticeable improvement in the texture of my lotion bars since I started measuring the ingredients by weight rather than volume.

Bewley's Irish Afternoon Tea, 80-Count
Bewley's Irish Afternoon Tea, 80-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Full-flavored tea, December 27, 2013
I thought Bewley's Dublin Morning tea was weak and uninteresting, so the assertive, aromatic flavor of their Irish Afternoon tea was a lovely surprise. I like my tea strong and unadulterated by milk or sugar, and this tea stands alone nicely. My daily brew is Yorkshire Gold, but now I have a worthy alternative.

Doll Instant Noodles, Pickled Vegetable, 3.63 Ounce (Pack of 5)
Doll Instant Noodles, Pickled Vegetable, 3.63 Ounce (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Noodle comfort food, December 13, 2013
These noodles have a mellow, soothing flavor and a nice, chewy texture. They completely avoid the salty, artificial bouillon taste that plagues most instant noodles I've tried. If you're looking for a slap-your-face spice bomb in a bowl, look elsewhere; these are quietly satisfying.

Nongshim Shin Noodle Black Cup, 3.56 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Nongshim Shin Noodle Black Cup, 3.56 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $12.14
4 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly premium noodles, December 9, 2013
These noodles are richly flavored, hot and savory. The chewy chunks of mushroom complement the toothsome noodles deliciously. I agree with another reviewer- these are best prepared by the boiling water method rather than the microwave. The price is high compared to other noodles, but I'll be reordering these early and often!

10 Cup / 1.7 Liter Venice Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful kettle, December 9, 2013
This kettle is well-designed with excellent balance. My old hands find this easy to lift and pour. The water boils quickly and quietly so it doesn't disturb my sleeping spouse. Best of all, the water has no off-flavors and brews a great cup of tea.

Nongshim Tempura Udon Noodle Cup, 2.18 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Nongshim Tempura Udon Noodle Cup, 2.18 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $7.49
5 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Savory noodles, November 23, 2013
These udon noodles are thick and chewy in a rich, savory broth. There are lots of interesting seafood bits that add flavor and texture. I was impressed by the subtle yet satisfying taste, so much better than the usual salty, artificial tasting noodle cups. The amount was just right for a light meal for me. I hope Amazon continues to offer these through their subscribe-and-save program.

Bob's Red Mill White Corn Grits, 24-Ounce(Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill White Corn Grits, 24-Ounce(Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best, November 10, 2013
These grits come the closest of any I've tried to the grits of my childhood over 50 years ago, but they are too finely milled for my adult palate. I'm enjoying them, but next time I'll order Bob's Red Mill Organic Grits/Polenta again, which have a grainier texture and a richer flavor.

The Wolf Gift: The Wolf Gift Chronicles (1)
The Wolf Gift: The Wolf Gift Chronicles (1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars No gift, November 10, 2013
I really enjoyed Anne Rice's early vampire books and her wonderful Feast of All Saints, but The Wolf Gift lacks the depth and passion of those works. The plot is predictable and the characters are uninspiring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4