Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Mary D > Reviews

Browse

Mary D's Profile

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary D RSS Feed (Pahrump, NV, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Accuweight Electronic Home Scales Digital Kitchen Food Scale Weight Max 5000g / 11lbs
Offered by My tronics
Price: $50.00
3 used & new from $10.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite scale, July 14, 2016
I use this scale to weigh my food for calorie tracking (65 pounds down and 5 to go) and to weigh the ingredients for my home-made lotion bars. The flat glass surface is great for stability and ease of cleaning. The visibility of the readout is outstanding- the red numbers are much easier to see than the black display of other scales I've used.

Frontier Soups Homemade In Minutes Soup Mix, South of The Border Tortilla, 4.5 Ounce
Price: $5.12
14 used & new from $4.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty but needs more goodies, July 4, 2016
I'm on the fence about this soup mix- the flavor is fantastic, but the soup is insubstantial when made as directed. After dithering about the expense of this as a glorified flavor packet, I decided it was worthwhile with the addition of a can of black beans and extra corn. It does make a large batch of soup.

Purina Pro Plan Wet Cat Food, Focus, Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Chicken Entrée, 3-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $14.99
23 used & new from $8.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat problems solved., June 3, 2016
My twelve year old cat has had several episodes of urinary tract blockage due to bladder crystals over the years. He also has a sensitive digestive system, reacting to many types of cat food with vomiting and diarrhea. We switched him to this formula after his last visit to a vet for a severe urinary tract blockage almost one year ago. Since then, he's been symptom-free, with a healthy appearance and playful demeanor. He dives into this food as if it were the most delicious thing in the world.

Rosewill Double Layer Insulated Stainless Steel Pot Double Wall Tea Water Kettle Cool Touch Exterior, 1.5 L, Black (RHKT-15002)
Offered by Rosewill Inc.
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $38.94

3.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with the quality of the kettle and it works great, but the seller needs to make sure they ..., May 11, 2016
I ordered this kettle as a gift for my daughter and specifically wanted black. When the package arrived the box was clearly labeled black, but when I opened the box the kettle inside was white. I am pleased with the quality of the kettle and it works great, but the seller needs to make sure they label the boxes correctly.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Swiffer Sweeper Floor Mop Starter Kit
Swiffer Sweeper Floor Mop Starter Kit
Price: $11.99
22 used & new from $11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy cleanup., April 25, 2016
I like the simplicity of this sturdy little mop/duster. It works better than the Wet Jet and lasts longer. It's easier to use than a traditional mop and pail of water.

The Seventh Bride
The Seventh Bride
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and fast, March 6, 2016
This review is from: The Seventh Bride (Kindle Edition)
This is a fast-moving story featuring a heroine who is strong and compassionate. The end is never in doubt, but the journey is well-told and surprising.

Barrys Gold 80 Bags 2pk
Barrys Gold 80 Bags 2pk
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $14.70
9 used & new from $14.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A good balance of strong and mellow., March 4, 2016
This review is from: Barrys Gold 80 Bags 2pk (Misc.)
For my first cup of the morning, I prefer Yorkshire Gold with a dash of milk and sugar, but Barry's Gold is my choice for for the many cups that follow throughout the day and into the evening. I find Barry's smooth and bracing, delicious either hot or iced, no sugar or milk needed.

The Ocean at the End of the Lane: A Novel
The Ocean at the End of the Lane: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil Gaiman amazes again., February 27, 2016
I found this story charming and beautifully written. The biographical details mix well with the fantasy. I wasn't familiar with this author until recently, when I read American Gods and Neverwhere. This book lived up to my high expectations and whetted my appetite for more.

Colored Pencils for Artists- Colorolio® Exemplar 2.0 - Set of 24 Drawing Pencils - Lush Soft Color Laydown for Smooth Blending -Excellent for Adult Coloring Books or Original Works of Art- Elegant Metal Case Protects Your Investment. Enhance Your Creativity Now with Colorolio!
Offered by Colorolio LTD
Price: $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality set, December 15, 2015
I haven't used colored pencils in many years, but these are much easier to work with than the pencils of my childhood. They produce nice rich colors on paper and sharpen easily with a manual cosmetic sharpener. The metal box allows ease of color selection and protective, compact storage. I hope this company thrives and expands its selection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2015 10:42 PM PST

Lundberg Organic Wild Rice, 8 Ounce
Lundberg Organic Wild Rice, 8 Ounce
Price: $5.92
11 used & new from $5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, December 3, 2015
This wild rice was fresh, intact, and delicious. I appreciated the heavy, well-sealed bag and clear labeling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7