Profile for William L. Tuck > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William L. Tuck "Condor" RSS Feed (Phelan California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Making Sense of It: The Jewish People, Christianity, and Theoretical Physics in the Light of the Bible
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First off let may say this is an Amazing Book! If you want the Truth about what ..., November 16, 2014
First off let may say this is an Amazing Book! If you want the Truth about what the Bible Teaches and your willing to Drop your Fleshly Views and accept what the Bible Plainly Teaches than This Book is for you! I have been a Christian for 43 years Read and Studied the New Testament at least Fifty Times and The Old Testament five Times. I was taught by A Non Denomination Pastor who had several Doctorates’ in Theology. He did point out a lot of this. But Robert D Buss will give you A Blast of Reality. It`s so important to believe only what the true Message of The Bible is. This Book will take you there. It`s so deep it will take me another year at least to Finish it. I will be back to do several updates as needed! God Bless

Seeing Spiritual India: A Guide to Temples, Holy Sites, Festivals and Traditions
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is The book I have Dreamed About. Full ..., September 15, 2014
This is The book I have Dreamed About. Full details about Spiritual India. It's in Kindle Format so I can Make notes and underline my Faviorates.Plus a Very Low Price Thank You !

The Astral World: Its Scenes, Dwellers and Phenomena
The Astral World: Its Scenes, Dwellers and Phenomena
Price: $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying The Astral Worlds, April 15, 2014
I really enjoyed this little book! As Swami Panchadasi says it is to be read over and over. Here is a little secret I discovered about this book. There are no lessons on how to Astral Travel. But as you carefully read the Book Swami Panchadasi will personally meet you and open up The Astral to you. I have read many books on Astral Travel and this is another great book that has expanded my Journeys into The Hundred Fold Greater life That was Promised By Jesus Christ

How To Win At Slots: Take More Money Home
How To Win At Slots: Take More Money Home
Price: $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It's The Truth!, March 5, 2014
First it's a Quick enjoyable read. I now fully understand how it works. I have slot games on my Kindle so I'm getting ready for a trip to Vegas! Should be Fun. Thanks Jak!

Slots by Jackpotjoy - FREE Las Vegas Slots & Casino Game
Slots by Jackpotjoy - FREE Las Vegas Slots & Casino Game
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOO Much Fun!!!, March 3, 2014
I'm enjoying this Game so much. Getting ready to go to Vegas And hope to be educated! Plus the Game is FREE!!! Great job Thank You!

I Became My Heart - Stories of a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda: Leo Cocks
I Became My Heart - Stories of a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda: Leo Cocks
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good look into who Paramahansa Yogananda, January 14, 2014
Exilent read. I totally enjoyed it. A Real and Raw look at Paramahansa Yogananda. Great Job in presenting this Material! If you want to meet Paramahansa Yogananda as he was here He is.

Revelations of Christ: Proclaimed by Paramhansa Yogananda, Presented by his disciple, Swami
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Paramahansa Yogananda or Swami Kriyananda, December 14, 2013
The first four chapters are Five Star and if you are A Follower of Swami Kriyananda the rest of the book is five Star. He has done exactly as Paramahansa Yogananda told Him to do. I. personally met Paramahansa Yogananda in Spirit while Visiting His Lake Shrine in Santa Monica California. He opened my Third Eye and told me He would like to be my Yoga Teacher. I Happily accepted. When I read His book's he is there to open them upto me. All His book's published by Self Realization Fellowship are Perfectly in line with Paramahansa Yogananda wishes. So pick your flavor There both exilent. I'm sticking with The Master of Krya Yoga Paramahansa Yogananda. I also enjoy Roy Davis and like Swami Kriyananda as extras. It took me a little over two years and I am God and Self Realized Thru My Prayers to Father God, The Lord Jesus and Paramahansa Yogananda. All this time I have stayed in attendance in a Christian Church to Please my wife! But my true Teacher is Paramahansa Yogananda. God's Grace came Thru The Lord Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Father God. Please Remember Paramahansa Yogananda came to America for American Christian's first and He has literally reached the World!!!

Dancing with Duality: Confessions of a Free Spirit
Dancing with Duality: Confessions of a Free Spirit
by Stella Vance
Price: $16.16
25 used & new from $1.36

5.0 out of 5 stars A Rare Find., September 17, 2013
I had been Craving A Book and I couldn't figure out what it was? Of Course The Spirit of God was Guiding me. A Click here and a Click there and I found Stella`s Story!!! That`s what I was Craving! Stella what A Great Read! Thank You SOOO Much for The Book. Really Enjoyed it! It Cleaned out all the Dark Corner`s of my Mind!! Your A Sweet Little Brat!!! If Your Heading home to God Read this Book You won`t be sorry. And if You want to know why were here than I Highly Recommend You read it as well. Stella Let`s Astral Travel Sometime together into The Higher World`s.

The Big Book of Christian Mysticism: The Essential Guide to Contemplative Spirituality
by Carl McColman
Price: $17.13
73 used & new from $9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Vast amount of knowledge but read Carefully, September 8, 2013
First let me say I`m not Catholic nor do I belong to any group of Mystics of any Religion. I have found most religions to be A trap for your EGO to stay alive or Old Nature Romans 6:6. If You Don`t Get EGO Under Control with God`s Help NO GOD FOR YOU!!!! This book can lead you into that if your not Careful.Followers of Christian Mysticism which this author represents set up ideas that keep you from God. That being said if you will read it with The Spirit of God it is A Gold Mine. Keep Your eyes on God and pay no attention to the negatives that limit God in this book.The Author clearly has A Big Ego and keeps Himself from God to A Certain extent. Look for what irritates you in this book and you will find out what your Ego is up to. Also allow your self to be Blessed by the rich Spiritual meat in this book. Here is a statement from the book which is false and untrue of God. (Page 200:The Christian Mystical life can be compared to a long distance romance God makes his presence felt in our hearts, but remains shrouded in mystery. and can seem distant, absent, or cloaked in darkness and unknowing.)I have found God to be Loving and I enjoy His Presence 24-7. God Love`s to reveal Himself to us and tell us the Secrets of Life and The Higher Worlds. Jesus Christs Atonement makes things right for us with God and all that is necessary is Good Knowledge on how to Access God and this book is loaded with that!!!

Astral Sex: (Art of Astral Projection)
Astral Sex: (Art of Astral Projection)
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Astral Sex?, August 4, 2013
OK it

was worth ten dollars on my Kindle. A few good Astral tips. Plenty of things that are much different than my experience. I won't read or purchase another book by Sapphire. Helped me to appreciate my own Astral life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5