Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kelly Schittenhelm > Reviews

Browse

Kelly Schittenhelm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 210

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly Schittenhelm "ldympr" RSS Feed (Seward, Alaska United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dawn of the Singularity (The Singularity Saga) (Volume 1)
Dawn of the Singularity (The Singularity Saga) (Volume 1)
by David Simpson
Price: $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new series, April 13, 2016
Wow! I received this book free. I'm usually not into the whole cumpter/human interface books. I really began the book thinking that it was going to be BSGish. I was totally wrong . I started this book and ended staying up all night!
The interface, social and phycology of the impact is very interesting. What is morally in the book is very thought provoking.
A group of friends and scientests, when one stays back to be the first one to try their new technology they worked on, then comes the impact.....
The charectors are engaging and developed.
The writing is presented in a screen writing format, I like that.
I can't wait to read the next one!
This is one of 2,sci-fi writters I really enjoy.

Heipi®party wig Short layered seed-Lockon Stratos Brown Anime Cosplay wig
Heipi®party wig Short layered seed-Lockon Stratos Brown Anime Cosplay wig

4.0 out of 5 stars great addition to my cosplay collection, March 30, 2016
arrived on time. i do cosplay and love to dress up. this is a nice addittion to my various costumes. you do need to play with it a bit but can be styled. the only draw back is, the wig is a little warm due to the thickness of the wig.
item came as describbed.

British Shield door hanger
British Shield door hanger
Offered by Specialty Emporium
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!!, March 30, 2016
This review is from: British Shield door hanger (Toy)
very nice! grafics on one side. using it on my dads hood (bonnet) at a british car show. more creative than a please do not touch sign. super fast shipping. thank you!

The Shadowmen
The Shadowmen
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Short reaf, March 29, 2016
This review is from: The Shadowmen (Kindle Edition)
I love all of his books, this one felt like a tease! I enjoyed it but was too short.

The Unleashed (A Jonathan Quinn Novel Book 10)
The Unleashed (A Jonathan Quinn Novel Book 10)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, March 16, 2016
I've been a fan from the start of this series. The books and writing seem to get better and better with each book. I read it in one sitting and can't wait to see what happens next. I can't spoil anything! I can't say I liked the end but it opens up for the next book in the series.

Lanxivi® Jinhao 159 Roller Ball Pen Gold Trim Vivid Black Color Big Pen with Pen Pouch
Offered by Lanxivi Pen Store
Price: $15.58
2 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pen, March 16, 2016
This is my third pen from this company. Nerve damage in my hands prevents me from using standard pens, this one is a nice size and writes well. I do like the black ink over blue-this one is very nice, My only problem with this pen is the cap slides off when I put it on the end while writing, not a deal breaker for me other than that this is another great pen for my collection

Keep Calm and Drive Aston Martin - Female Medium - Black
Keep Calm and Drive Aston Martin - Female Medium - Black
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 16, 2016
This years theme for a big British Car Show is keep calm and carry on. I am constantly teased that I have an American car, so when I was asked what British car did I have at home, I said OHHH an Aston Martin :) This shirt was an amazing find! It was perfect! Everyone wanted to know where I got it. Nicely done! T-shirt is soft, and washes well. I do not put it in the dryer, hang dry.

Besteel Jewelry 4MM Mens Womens Stainless Steel Wheat Necklace Chain Link 22 Inch
Offered by Besteel Jewelry
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklase, March 16, 2016
I actually bought this for me, The chain is nice quality and is heavy enough to wear some of my bigger pendants. It is long enough where it doesn't hit your face when you bend over. Shipping was fast.

Comical Shirt Men's I still play with blocks T-Shirt Mens T-Shirt Black M
Comical Shirt Men's I still play with blocks T-Shirt Mens T-Shirt Black M
Offered by Comical Shirt
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a mechanic, March 16, 2016
I bought this for my husband for our anniversary. He thought it was great and fit him perfectly.

Doctor WHO Tardis Police Call Box Messenger Shoulder Bag College School Bag
Doctor WHO Tardis Police Call Box Messenger Shoulder Bag College School Bag
Offered by Evergreen.Fashion
Price: $27.40
3 used & new from $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for any Whovian, March 16, 2016
I bought this for a British Car Show. I love this! People thought it was very cool. I added my sonic screwdriver flash light to it. I was told not to set it down or it would be gone. I wasn't expecting the quality-it is very sturdy and holds quite a bit. There are some pockets and a zippered pouch. I will be using this for quite a while. I recommend this for any Whovian. Shipping was faster than I expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20