Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Bill from Michigan > Reviews

Browse

Bill from Michigan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill from Michigan RSS Feed

JDM ASTAR Super Bright AX-2835 Chipsets Error Free 1.25 inches DE3175 DE3021 DE3022 3175 LED Interior Map Dome Lights, Xenon White
Offered by JDM ASTAR
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I need replacement bulbs after 4 months....., February 26, 2016
I purchased these bulbs from JDM on October 24 for the puddle lights on a 2016 Ford Explorer. The lights worked great initially, but now flicker uncontrollably. The ad says they will warranty them for 1 year, but I have no instructions on how to contact them, I hope this review gets there attention.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2016 11:38 AM PST

Oakley Fuel Cell Rectangular Sunglasses,Polished Clear Frame/Violet Iridium Lens,one size
Price: Click here to see our price

2.0 out of 5 stars The glasses were not polarized....., December 4, 2014
The glasses I picked said that they were polarized, they were not. I like them, they were inexpensive as far as Oakley go, so I will keep them. They really need to clean up the description of these glasses.

Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle
Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle
Offered by Newline (No Tax)
Price: $565.00
58 used & new from $270.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Unit will not power up, November 3, 2014
Received my Xbox one today (on release day) and the unit would not work. Makes the sound of powering up, but does not power up. So I pre-ordered day zero, took the day off work, and received an Xbox that doesn't work. Very disappoint to find out I will not receive a replacement until Nov. 5th, the day after release. Called Xbox support and they advised me to return it to seller.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 9:55 AM PST

SquareTrade 2-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($100-$125)
SquareTrade 2-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($100-$125)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $25.60

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time and money!, July 31, 2012
My first experience with a camera warranty was about 2 months ago when my previous Fuji XP20 had to go in for manufacture warranty coverage. Fuji was great, but it took over a month to get my camera back. So I thought this would save that headache on my next camera if I had a problem. Nope filled out the claim form online and this is what I get:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Status Summary
Claim Status Summary
Covered by Manufacturer's Warranty
Last Status Change
07/31/2012
Your item is covered by the manufacturer's warranty - step-by-step instructions below.
Great news! It looks like your item is covered by the manufacturer's warranty. This means you can get your item fixed or replaced and still keep your Care Plan for a future issue.
Don't worry we've done most of the work for you already! For easy reference, we've displayed your manufacturer's warranty information, if we have it. Also, please take a look at our 3 easy steps to using your manufacturer's warranty.
Please note that if your manufacturer can not cover your issue and the issue occurred in the first 60 days, your SquareTrade warranty may not go into effect. If this situation applies to you, here are some tips to resolve your item issue.
In the event that your manufacturer can't fix or replace your item, we may still be able to help! Just give us a call at 1-877-900-7283, weekdays from 6am to 5pm PST.

Manufacturer Warranty Information
Manufacturer
Fujifilm
Terms
View a copy of your manufacturer's warranty
Phone number
1-800-800-3854
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The selling points for this warranty for me were:
Technical Details
Service plan term: 2 Years | Service plan covered value: $100-$125
* 2-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, hardware failures
* Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less-guaranteed
* Free 2-way shipping for repairs
* 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles

So, not only will I not have my camera replaced in 5 days or less, I will have to pay shipping to the manufacture, the real warranty is only good for 1year (because the manufactures warranty works for the first year). Customer service blew me off. What a joke, they received only one star because I could not give them zero stars.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2013 1:17 PM PDT

iHome iH15 Color Changing 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock
iHome iH15 Color Changing 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock
Offered by Premium Dealz
Price: $89.96
18 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars iHome iH15 speaker system, January 3, 2012
I purchased this unit for my girl friend as a Christmas present. We/she has an iPod 4th gen touch. It will play for a few songs then stop then you have to push the iPod back on the connector...it took me a while to figure it out but I believe the speaker on the bottom (sub) vibrates the unit enough after a few songs enough to dislodge the connection. We tried all the "adaptors" for different models of iPods but the one we believe for the IPod touch doesn't allow a connection to be made. Her older iPod works fine; it is much lighter and has a more snug fit.