Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Tiny Chou Three Layers Zipper Purse Waterproof Nylon Wristlet Bag Cell Phone Pouch with Shoulder Strap
Offered by Tiny Chou
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars etc) It got hit pretty good with some waves while I was walking along ..., June 22, 2016
I bought this so I could have something small and waterproof when I went to Hawaii so I didn't always have to carry my purse or a big beach bag. It fit everything I needed (money, phone, ID, cards, paper itineraries, etc) It got hit pretty good with some waves while I was walking along the ocean and everything stayed nice and dry.

ROPALIA Women Girls Sleeveless O-neck Anchor Print T-shirt Vest Tops Tank Blouse
Offered by Daxin
Price: $5.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, April 5, 2016
Dont waste your money. The floral print isn't clear and it doesn't even look good. Will be returning for refund

Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle with Recipe Ebook (Bright Blue, 32 oz)
Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle with Recipe Ebook (Bright Blue, 32 oz)
Offered by Live Infinitely LLC
Price: $14.90
2 used & new from $13.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. I wasn't a big water drinker but ..., March 31, 2016
Love it. I wasn't a big water drinker but decided I needed to be. I love that they sent me a free ebook receipe guide. I love that the infuser goes all the way to the bottom to fit more fruit. My lid did crack so it's not entirely crack proof but it still locks and is useful. I drink from it almost daily.

Roxy Juniors Sunburners Skinny Jean, Shaded Spruce, 0/24
Roxy Juniors Sunburners Skinny Jean, Shaded Spruce, 0/24
Offered by Webzom
Price: $22.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, March 31, 2016
Not as red as pictures. More orangosh red. Was going to return but decided to work with it.

Stiletto: A Caddy Rowland Psychological Thriller & Drama (The Avengement Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I’ve read quite a few of Caddy Rowland’s books and enjoyed them. She is a wonderful author who pushes ..., February 8, 2016
I was asked to read and review “Stiletto”. I’ve read quite a few of Caddy Rowland’s books and enjoyed them. She is a wonderful author who pushes readers past their comfort zones and tackles tough issues. I felt “Stiletto” was a lot tamer than her other works. I didn’t connect with Jasmine’s character or her motivations. While the plot progressed at a steady pace, I was often shaking my head at some of the vernacular used in certain situations. One example is the use of corny, out dated words such as ‘member’ to describe a man’s penis. If you’re reading this type of story, you’re old enough to say and think the modern terms. It really drove me crazy that the characters weren’t consistent in the vernacular they used. Sometimes when a group of men were talking, the phrases they used made me roll my eyes and laugh at the ridiculousness of it. I thought Jasmine’s character was very methodical and smart when planning her revenge. She truly thought it out and planned every detail, which was impressive. I simply didn’t feel her conviction. I didn’t get the sense that she really loved her husband to that extreme. “Stiletto” gets 3/5 stars from me. Caddy has a wonderful talent for storytelling and if you haven’t read her books you should give them a try. This one just didn’t capture my attention as much as previous books of hers.
(...)

Let Her Go
Let Her Go
Price: $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, May 20, 2015
This review is from: Let Her Go (Kindle Edition)
I was asked to read and review “Let Her Go” by M.R. Pritchard. I’ve read two other books by her and loved them so I jumped at the chance to read another for review. I love romances; they’re my favorite genre to read. This story was a quick and easy read with a dash of whimsy with a mysterious deer. I really liked Nick’s character. He’s the big, bad ass, good looking, guy with a soft heart that I love to read about. The story itself was okay. It held my attention but didn’t get me overly excited. I have mixed feelings about the setup as well. The book itself is only 259 pages but it spans three years. Each chapter is headed with a timeframe, so while I’m sure a lot of boring stuff happens within the time gaps, it left me wondering what went on during that time. I felt like I was missing out but, like I said, had it been included it could have been very boring material to read about. I didn’t connect with Morgan’s character. She seemed awful whiney to me. She was always going on about how she never felt loved or wanted and it got rather annoying. I’m not a fan of female characters who are always putting themselves down and wondering why no one wants them. I give “Let Her Go” 3/5 stars. It was a decent read with some nice characters and an okay storyline. If you haven’t read any of Miss Pritchard’s books, I would recommend you give her a try. Like I said, the other two books I’ve read were amazing and made my Best Read list of 2014. This one just wasn’t my favorite.
www.facebook.com/Bookiesfan

BCBG PARIS Handbag Convertible Reversible Bag Red/Black,Stylish Bag, Regular Size, 2014/2015 Collection[Apparel],Available on different Colors
Offered by next choice

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not happy with the quality, May 11, 2015
Was not happy with the quality. The red color is very dull and not at all as shiny and bright as the image. The material was also very thin and not up to my standards. Sent it back for a refund

Force (A Greystone Novel Book 7)
Force (A Greystone Novel Book 7)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, February 25, 2015
It needs a little more editing but overall it had the same effect on me as all the others. Made my heart clench and my mind sigh. Strong old fashioned gargoyles who wouldn't love that. Love this series only wish the stories were longer

House of Pain: A Caddy Rowland Psychological Thriller & Drama (There Was a House Series Book 2)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Intensely good, February 25, 2015
I was asked to read and review “House of Pain”. This is book two in the There Was a House series by Caddy Rowland. I really enjoyed book one, “House of Pleasure”. In fact, it was one of my top 14 reads of 2014. “House of Pain” picks up where the first book ended. We get to meet Jamie, a young boy who is thrown to the brothel by his abusive father just because he’s gay. Caddy is a great author. She makes you feel for her characters and as I continue to read this story, I really can’t wait for these girls and Jamie to get their revenge on all the men who use them. While this is a fictional story and many of the scenarios are heinous, as a reader I am all too aware that there is a reality to the underlying theme and it’s far worse. There were a couple scenes that I felt were a bit farfetched, mostly to do with the girls’ backstories and how they came to be in their situations. I give ‘House of Pain” 4/5 stars. This is such a captivating series and once I start reading I can’t stop until I’m finished. I really hope these characters get their revenge on these men. Grab it now if you’re looking for a new drama to dive into.

Sparrow Man
Sparrow Man
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected...In A Good Way, December 8, 2014
This review is from: Sparrow Man (Kindle Edition)
I was asked to read and review “Sparrow Man”. This is the second book I’ve read from author M.R. Pritchard and I have to say, she’s making an awesome impression. This was a trippy, couldn’t-put-it-down read for me. I never knew what was going to happen so it kept me turning the pages into the wee hours of the morning until I was finished and wanting more. In the beginning I thought this was going to be a dystopian/zombie story but….BUZZ, I was wrong. I’m not going to share what the story actually turns into because that would just ruin the fun for you readers. I really liked Sparrow Man. He started out a little weird and quirky but even his oddities made him appealing. This story has action, mystery, some paranormal romance, and plenty of twists and turns. I give “Sparrow Man” 5/5 stars. When a book keeps me up past my bedtime it deserves high praise. I’m looking forward to this story continuing to see what happens with Sparrow and Meg. Definitely check it out.
www.facebook.com/Bookiesfan