Profile for Jubillie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jubillie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
INVESTING SUCCESS MADE EASY: How to Identify - And Profit From - Stocks Positioned to Soar

1.0 out of 5 stars They should have paid me to read it., September 24, 2012
This book is nothing more than an advertisement for their service. I was mad that I wasted my free book for the month. Thank goodness I didn't pay for this junk!

Plastic Weighted Ducks (1 Dozen) - Bulk
Plastic Weighted Ducks (1 Dozen) - Bulk
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $6.00
9 used & new from $3.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic duckies, July 17, 2011
I bought these for my family to play with in the pool. They are hard plastic. They do have a weight in the bottom to help them float upright (but it doesn't really work too well). After about 2 weeks, one of the pink ones is leaking water at the seam. Fortunately, they are reasonably priced.

Watersafe WS425W Well Water Test Kit
Watersafe WS425W Well Water Test Kit
Price: $20.94
16 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to us., July 17, 2011
We bought this to help determine if there was anything in our well water to be concerned with (fortunately, our water was good). This test was very easy to use. Just follow the directions and read the results!

SwimWays Toypedo Lite Up Bandits pack of 4
SwimWays Toypedo Lite Up Bandits pack of 4
Offered by Play World Toys, LLC
Price: $9.45
20 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun pool toy, July 17, 2011
We have the heavy rubber toypedo along with these light up toypedo. The heavy rubber one sails better when you throw it under water due to it's increased weight. With these, we will throw them up in the air and try to find them underwater before the lights go out. Definitely a fun toy, just won't sail as well as the heavy rubber toypedo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun pool toy. One of our favorties., July 17, 2011
Of all of the pool toys we own, my daughter likes this one the best. She has come up with a number of games to play involving this toy. Anytime we are in the pool, I know she will be asking to play with this. Basically, you can just throw it underwater like a torpedo and it will glide across the pool.

Aquaglider
Aquaglider
Offered by collegefund9
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK toy, but way overpriced., July 17, 2011
This review is from: Aquaglider (Toy)
This toy is OK. It will keep the kids entertained for a short time, but it isn't something they are going to play with the entire time in the pool. Basically, you hold the toy flat under water and leave it go. Since it is made out of foam, it will start to float to the top. Because it has plastic wings, it will move forward and in circles as it comes up. It kind of looks like a space ship as it floats around under the water. My nine year old will play with it for about 10 minutes before she moves onto something else. My biggest complaint is that I believe that it is way over priced for what it is. The toy is simply a piece of foam with two lightweight plastic wings. It would definitely be worth 5 - 10 dollars, but 16 or 17? You are definitely overpaying at that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, December 28, 2009
I was looking for something unique to buy my brother for Christmas. I thought these would do the trick. It is quite entertaining watching everyone play the game. The shock is quite strong, even on the low setting it will cause your fingers to twitch. I would definitely recommend these. The tanks were easy to control and fun to play with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, November 27, 2009
I needed an inexpensive option for a table for my living room. I found this table on Amazon and though I'd give it a try. Assembly was quite easy. The table is sturdy and looks nice. I would definitely recommend the table. Only word of caution is be careful when assembling. The tabletop scratches easily. Unfortunately, I scratched mine a little while assembling.

Bowflex Motivator 2 Home Gym [Discontinued]
Bowflex Motivator 2 Home Gym [Discontinued]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine -- Great Price, November 27, 2009
I was looking for something I could put in my home that would allow me to do some resistance training. After much debating, I opted to purchase this machine. I haven't been disappointed!

Lets start with the Price. I purchased this for $599 and opted for the free shipping. I feel that this product is a bargain at that price. I've looked into many other pieces of equipement that cost much more and did much less.

Assemble wasn't too bad. There are quite a few pieces in the box that need to be assembled. It looks a little overwhelming when you first open the box, however the assembly instruction manual is very thorough and easy to understand. If you have any experience putting things together (ie. Ready-to-assemble furniture or toys) this will be a snap.

The product is very sturdy. It is a little large, so make sure you have the space to put it. If you are looking to lift heavy amounts of weight, the only drawback to this model is it can't be upgraded with more weight. For me, the 210 lbs. was enough, but for others, it may not be.

Overall I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Leviton 6124H-W Leviton 6124H-W Decora LCD Timer Switch (24 Hour), White
Leviton 6124H-W Leviton 6124H-W Decora LCD Timer Switch (24 Hour), White

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't use it for a pool, November 27, 2009
I purchased this timer switch to use with my pool pump because the description said it could be used with Pools and Hot tubs. When I opened the package, I noticed that the pigtail on the timer was 16 gauge wire. My Pool circute is wired with 12 gauge wire. I'm sure this could be used with smaller pool pumps, but it just wasn't going to work with my 1 HP pump. Fortunately, Amazon was extremely easy to deal with.

Page: 1 | 2