Profile for Marina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marina RSS Feed

Keds Women's Teacup Crochet Flat,Cream,9.5 M US
Keds Women's Teacup Crochet Flat,Cream,9.5 M US
Price: $36.49
3 used & new from $36.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute. They run a tiny bit big but ..., March 2, 2015
Very cute. They run a tiny bit big but I have wide feet so it's not that big of a deal.

JVC HAEBX5B Sport Clip Headphone, Black
JVC HAEBX5B Sport Clip Headphone, Black
Offered by HASSLE-FREE
Price: Click here to see our price
47 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but now not so much, December 23, 2012
I bought these in August & they were great up until 2 weeks ago. The left ear piece fell apart. Snapping it back together temporary did the trick but the silicone part was more prone to coming off & is now gone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purse, March 8, 2012
I love this purse. I've been waiting for months for it to be in stock. It arrived earlier than expected. And purse is smaller than I thought it would be but still roomy to hold a lot of things.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, November 5, 2011
I've had this for almost two weeks and I really love it. It's very cute. The purse is bigger than I expected but I've grown use to it. I like that it has the separate compartments so it's easier for me to house things.

LG Optimus V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)
LG Optimus V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by Merlin Store
Price: $44.00
57 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good phone, July 31, 2011
This is my first smartphone. I've had it for about a month and so far I have no complaints when it comes to the phone. It did freeze up on me twice (probably due to running too many apps and approaching low memory) but I just pulled out the battery and everything was good as new. Now onto battery life... I primarily use this phone as a phone. I don't play games or listen to music. I have an ipod touch for that. I use 3G sparingly when I'm on the road. So my battery has been able to last me up to 2 days. I either turn it off at night or put the phone in airplane mode. As someone who had an old EnV 2 from Verizon for three years, this phone is a major improvement and I am very happy with it.

mCover Leather Folio Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Pink)
mCover Leather Folio Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Pink)
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, June 3, 2011
I have to say this cover looks so much better in person then it does on the site. I was pleasantly surprised to find out the straps that hold the Kindle in place are the same material as the cover and not hard plastic. My Kindle fits securely and is perfect for traveling.

Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 3 3G (no keys & for 3rd Generation model) case cover kindle3-NOKEY-98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great skin, May 31, 2011
I just received my Invisible Defenders skin and it's gorgeous. I love the design. The gloss can be a little distracting on the keys itself but everywhere else I haven't encountered any problems. It took me a few times to place the skin on the front. It's slightly off but I can live with it.