Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Mc2128 > Reviews

Browse

Mc2128's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mc2128 RSS Feed (Immaculata, Pa United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Surrender Your Grace
Surrender Your Grace
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2015
Loved it. I wish there was a follow up with Andrews sister.

Under Cover of the Moon (Lunar Mates Book 1)
Under Cover of the Moon (Lunar Mates Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, August 2, 2011
I don't write many reviews, but noticed this didn't have one. I thought the book was good. I liked it a lot. It was a quick, easy read.

I'm giving it 4 stars becuase I wish it was longer, a little more interaction between Darius and Meg. Also, the end left me hanging a little, but I'm hoping that will tie things up in the next book since it is a series. But definitely worth it for the price!

The Spy Who Loved Her (Once Upon an Accident)
The Spy Who Loved Her (Once Upon an Accident)
Price: $4.24

4.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed, March 8, 2011
I've been waiting for Anna and Daniel's story for years, since the 1st book and while I loved their story, I was disapointed by the ending.

*may contain some spoilers*

Given the fact that Sebastian questions both Daniel and Anna several times about thier relationship, I was dissapointed we never got to see his reaction, or at least an epilogue at the end with maybe their wedding (or a future happily ever after scene)

I felt like Colleen, Sebastian, Cecily and Douglas were woven well throughout the book and then just dropped off completely at the end! No family get together, no explinations, nothing... Did Colleen have a boy or girl? How did Cecily and Douglas' children's baptism go? Little things like that left me hanging, especially since they were brought up well in this installment (not too much b/c it was about Anna and Daniel, but not MIA the entire book)

Don't get me wrong, I loved the book and it was a great story for them both. Hopefully there will be a 4th book (maybe with Simon) which will tie up my ending a bit for Anna and Daniel!

The Dom's Dungeon
The Dom's Dungeon
by Cherise Sinclair
27 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED!, October 14, 2010
This review is from: The Dom's Dungeon (Paperback)
I've read other books by this author and loved them. Last night I decided to give this one a try. Well, I was up until 4am reading! Then I swear I barely got any work done b/c I was sneaking pages here and there. Wonderful!

Friends With Benefits
Friends With Benefits
by Lena Matthews
Price: $10.99
29 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, June 20, 2010
This review is from: Friends With Benefits (Paperback)
All the previous reviews who gave it less then 4 stars are obviously not into BDSM- nor did they realize that it WAS a BDSM novel.

You should really read Maverick's Black Cat first. It introduces Bailey and Sebastian to the readers.

Like some of the other readers, I wished that the relationship was a little more developed, its a short book, so thats to be expected. If you read the first book, you know Bailey a little more and you have glimpses of Sebastian. I thought it was a great follow up.

If you aren't into BDSM or bondage at all, don't read. You wont like it. If you are into those things... then you'll LOVE this book!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, March 5, 2009
I like this case for the Kindle 2. I find it sturdy and well made. I like the fact that the Kindle hooks into it so I dont have to worry about it slipping out. I also like that you can bend the front cover back around the kindle. I like the fact that it provides protection, yet is slim.

Fairy Magic Scratch and Doodle Art Activity Book (Scratch N' Doodle)
Fairy Magic Scratch and Doodle Art Activity Book (Scratch N' Doodle)
by Angela Jsarecki
Edition: Spiral-bound
14 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 5, 2008
This was a present for my 12 yr old sister. She LOVED it!

It has a bunch of pages that you can scratch away to find prismic color beneath. It was so cute, I was even to snatch it from her to play with it!

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, Book 1)
The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, Book 1)
by Gena Showalter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
118 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5, 2008
I thought this was a great new book. I was skeptical at first (paranormal romance?!) but it I decided to buy it anyway. I'm glad I did!!

The story follows Ashlyn (who can hear any conversation anyone has ever had in a specific place) and Maddox, an immortal warrior who houses the deamon Violence. Ashlyn and Maddox find each other and can't seem to live without the other.

The story also shows some insight on other characters who house Death, Pain, Wrath, Disease and sets the story up for the 2nd and 3rd book.

Polishing Cloth for Silver, Gold, Brass & Most other Metals, 12"x15" Largest Size
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 23, 2008
I own a lot of silver jewelry and this product has been the best so far to remove the tarnish. I had this silver beaded bracelet that was almost black, any time I would clean it with other "silver" jewelry cleaner it would become dark in a matter of weeks. Since I've had this product I have only needed to clean it once... and it's been about 3 or 4 months.

It does however, leave your fingers dirty but you can easily wash it off. I also received many uses out of the cloth.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, April 11, 2007
My nails never grew very long growing up and when they would grow, they would break. I recently hurt my hand and damaged my one nail. I ending up finding this product and it said it promoted growth. I figured I had nothing to loose by trying it. I am SO glad I did. My nails have grown strong and healthy and look beautiful. I would go to the salon and get acrylics on b/c my nails were so week and I was always jealous of people with natural long nails. Now my nails grow and they grow strong.

Page: 1 | 2