Profile for Teller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teller RSS Feed

Black Waist Cincher Body Shaper Stretch Lace boning Cupless Sizes S M L XL or 2XL Sizes: Large
Offered by SummitFashions
Price: $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceived, November 1, 2011
After our first child my lady has been a bit self conscious We purchased this item for function and fun. However the first time out the zipper separated. I left a disagreeable comment and was immediately contacted by the seller. Summit fashions. They assured me all would be resolved if I removed the comment which I did). No resolution was ever found(in other words we never heard from them again). We waited and waited and finally determined that they would not follow up with their end of the return agreement. It was a waste of time dealing with this seller and this product If they contact you to remove your feedback. DO NOT DO IT.

Butterfly Thong
Butterfly Thong

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and sexy, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Butterfly Thong (Apparel)
Too cute and fun for both of us. These are Very feminine and light. She is absolutely enchanting wearing these :). A bit scratchy

Black Shiny Liquid Mini Skirt Elastic Waist Band,Large
Black Shiny Liquid Mini Skirt Elastic Waist Band,Large
Offered by Ecosco
Price: $11.18
3 used & new from $11.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes yes yes, July 8, 2011
We loved this piece. So often one is disappointed but this really is a fun little number that works on any level