Profile for Greg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Greg RSS Feed

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Glacier
OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Glacier
Offered by GOCELL
Price: $49.99
8 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best protection for your investment!, January 6, 2013
I purchased the Defender case for my Galaxy Note 2 the day they became available and could not be more pleased. I have seen multiple complaints about the screen protector included with the case which I cannot speak to; the first thing I do upon receiving any Otterbox case is tear out the screen protector and replace it with a screen protector form SGP. SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector Clear Steinheil [Ultra Crystal] [2-PACK] for Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, International - Galaxy Note II / N7100 - CLEAR Using the combination of the two I could be happier.

REALOOK Verizon HTC Rezound Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK
REALOOK Verizon HTC Rezound Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK
Offered by realook
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good film!, January 6, 2012
I usually put Steinheil Ultra Crystal on all of my devices, but I contacted the SPG store and was informed that they would not be making any screen protectors for the Rezound. Before I even heard of Realook, I tried the Skinomi screen protector, and found it did its job, but you lost the feeling of bare glass, and there was a little orange peel effect to the screen. I did a little more research and found the Realook protector, and I could not be happier. The screen protector is invisible; you have to hold the phone at different viewing angles in bright light to tell there is anything other than glass, and its touch is great. It feels like the is no protector at all on the screen. I also want to add that the film is a perfect fit for the Rezound, which is great for protection, but it did make getting the film on the screen a bit of work. In future I may be protecting my device with Realook instead of Steinheil.

SGP HTC Thunderbolt Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Crystal]
SGP HTC Thunderbolt Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Crystal]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality protection, July 7, 2011
I use Steinheil film on all my devices and have yet to be disappointed. This film is really crystal clear - you cannot tell there is anything between you and the screen. The other thing I like about the film is that it does not diminish the "feel" of the touchscreen. All input feels like you are using the bare screen. I always choose the "Crystal" film; the clarity is more important to me than oleophobic qualitites. Needless to say this screen protector will draw fingerprints. Installation is simple if you take a moment to think about the instructions and what you are doing. Just make sure you clean your screen well beforehand, and have some tape on hand to remove dust particles that may get between the film and screen during installation.