Profile for Tom H. Foote > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tom H. Foote RSS Feed (PLANTATION, FL United States)

Waterpik WP65 Breath Freshly
Waterpik WP65 Breath Freshly
Offered by PCM Supply
Price: $53.99
7 used & new from $45.07

5.0 out of 5 stars This EXTREMELY picky consumer, STRONGLY recommends you buy this product., March 10, 2006
I am certainly NOT a dentist--nor am I anything close to a qualified evaluator of ANY medical equipment. But...I do have solid experience in engineering, and the hard and social sciences, and I LOVE the "WaterPik WP-65 Personal Dental Water Jet." I mix lots of water, with several tablespoons of Listerine--nearly filling the WaterPik's reservoir (all quite UNscientifically), and repeatedly, remain abundantly impressed with the junk this baby removes--and, how fresh my mouth feel thereafter. (I've also used the WaterPik, quite unconventionally, to blast out the gunk from my razor, my ear and nose hair clipper, and other tools). This EXTREMELY picky consumer, STRONGLY recommends you buy this product. (Tho' I think we would ALL like to see more convincing independent research on its long-term effectiveness on improving gum and dental health.)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 10:00 AM PST