Profile for Mr. Romeo Sevilla Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr. Romeo Sevilla Jr. "dcflip" RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC UHS-1 Speed Class 3 (U3) With Speed Up To 95MB/s & 4K Ultra HD-Ready- SDSDXPA-032G-X46
Price: $44.65
77 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FASTEST SD CARD EVER., January 18, 2012
My third SD card and finally worked on my hacked GH2. Perfect combination. way over 100mb/s, 24H, 1080p, 24fps. Worked like a charm. I'm saving for a 64GB UHS1. Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 3:42 PM PST

Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A09E)
Price: $499.00
30 used & new from $319.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!!!!!!, August 3, 2011
Just got the lens yesterday, and let me tell you without exageration, that this is one hell of a lens. I own a couple of L canon lens. This Tamron lens beats all of them in sharpness, clarity, contrast and deep color. This will be my go to lens all the time. AF is really quick , quicker than my canon lens. For price and quality, get this lens, you will not be sorry, and will raise your experience a couple of notch. Good job Tamron.
Bythe way, I am using this on my 5D Mark2, perfect combination.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2011 2:02 AM PDT

Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Price: $144.00
41 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is a keeper!, March 28, 2011
Just got his lens, and let me tell you, it exceeded my expectations. I thought I was buying a cheap product with cheap quality. I was wrong, this is one high quality lens with a very reasonable price. Macro function was very good and gives good depth of field. This is a real keeper, I was just intending to test this lens and then return it, but I am very happy to keep it. I wished I had it when I went to St Patrick's Basilica when I went to Rome, I could have zoomed it on the Pope from really far away.

Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer USM Lens
Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer USM Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate all around lens., February 2, 2011
I am using this on a 5DMk2. I just got it today, and I was totally impressed on the clarity, contrast and super sharpness. Anyone thinking about getting this lens, think no more, this lens is going to be on my Camera 99% of the time. I also have some prime lenses, and this lens is of equal quality if not better. I have upgraded my video equipments and I am going 100% DSLR, and so far I have tried more than 10 lenses, kept 5, finding the ultimate video lens. This lens really just made my day, the focal length is perfect, up close at f3/5 the bokeh is perfect, nice and smooth. I am going to get some video clips with this lens and I am already impressed on what it can do, perfect combination with 5DMk2. Takes beautiful pictures too, and I am now enjoying taking pictures. I was totally 100% Video doing weddings, etc. but now I have added another dimension to my repertoire. Thank you for the fast shipping. The extra useful things is just icing on the cake, can't beat this value.

Tamron AF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model 672DE/AF276C-700)
8 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great $100 lens., January 12, 2011
Just got the lens, and all I can say is WOW!, it is money well spent. Great for video recording, super sharp, stills equally sharp (you have to use a tripod to get the best video and stills). you can use hand held at 75mm, but tripod beyond that. Color and contrast was good. This is one lens that everyone should have, especially for the price, I could have paid $300.00 for this and would still be happy. This is a keeper.

ePhoto Professional Video Camera Fluid Drag Tripod Head by ePhoto INC 717AH
ePhoto Professional Video Camera Fluid Drag Tripod Head by ePhoto INC 717AH
Offered by ePhotoInc
Price: $86.99
4 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very affordable fluid head., January 10, 2011
I've always wanted a fluid head, to use for my DSLR video recording, and I couldn't afford the Italian counterpart like Manfrotto. Then this came along, it is very well made and way smooooooth. Highly recommended.

Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit, Speakerphone [Retail Packaging]
Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit, Speakerphone [Retail Packaging]
Offered by bargain me online
Price: $89.99
19 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BLUETOOTH EVER!, January 10, 2011
I went thru about 10 bluetooth earpieces over time, and this one is a keeper. People should read the manual and instructions carefully. It paired instantly, and told me what station on fm to dial in, and boom it starts streaming music, from my iphone 4, but you need to press play first, and everything is within easy reach. Daily steals was selling it for less than $30.00. I should have bought more for gifts for my family members.

Mumbo Jumbo
Mumbo Jumbo
Price: $14.90
27 used & new from $3.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Russell Hitchcock's voice, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Mumbo Jumbo (Audio CD)
Russell Hitchcock is definitely not singing on this album. I've been listening to Air Supply for 35 years, and I know the voice is not Russell's. He may have lost his voice, and I pray that he can come back, I love Air Supply.

QSX 9502TMBK BLACK TRI-MONOPOD
QSX 9502TMBK BLACK TRI-MONOPOD

5.0 out of 5 stars AFFORDABLE BEST TRI-MONOPOD, September 22, 2009
I just received my tri-monopod yesterday and first impression is it is awesome. I didn't realize how useful a monopod is until I shot a wedding last Sunday. Outside the church, I use a Merlin with arm and vest with Canon XH-A1 for roaming shots. But inside the church, I was forced to use my cheap monopod that I use for my light handycam for the 5lb XH-A1, and it almost broke in the process because of the weight of the camera, that really gave me a scare. That is when I found the Quantaray QSX-9502TMBK and ordered it. This monopod can handle the weight of my camera with no problems at all. It has a fluid effect head that I like for smooth panning. and a much more steady shot, just insert it on the tripod, and you have a super steady mount. The legs are very sturdy and setup takes seconds. You can show me a Bogen for $600.00 and the 9502 for $50 and I will take the versatility of this tri-monopod all day, and spend the rest of the money on other accessories. This is highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PORTABLE GPS EVER!, February 14, 2009
I had been using NAVMAN PIN for a while, and then I started using AT&T Navigator on my Moto Q, but it was costing me almost $40.00 a month for the service for a tiny screen and a very unreliable service. Magellan 4250 came in a nice package, in new condition. I updated the firmware, test it in my car, and it found GPS Satellite almost immediately. I like the split screen feature as well as a lady's voice telling me what street to turn to (names). The night mode is also very nice. The voice is nice and loud. Now, I am spoiled, and I cannot drive without it anymore, it is my driving companion for life. Great product, and I highly recommend it and for the price, you cannot go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2