Profile for Francis J. Colaricci > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Francis J. Colaricci "sonnuvah" RSS Feed (Baton Rouge, LA United States)

CrossMe Color Premium Nonograms
CrossMe Color Premium Nonograms
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game overall, January 6, 2013
I have both the "monochrome" original and this color version. This version carried over well. In some ways it was a little easier once you realize some strategy (I'll let you learn it on your own) but still has its challenges.

It would be nice to add a thumbnail or map to the side. As there are more clues due to different colors, the initial board is smaller in appearance. So it can be confusing when zooming in. As alternative, maybe "locking" the clues while scrolling around the board might be a good idea.

I'd also like to be able to save progress instead of relying on the way it saves a puzzle, too many times I've tried a hunch and screwed up to force me to reset.

One more thing, especially for the color version, it'd be fun to let us make our own boards, either from scratch or importing a (pixellated) picture to share with friends or other players.

But, solid game overall, very fun and challenging.

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $74.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy and Straightforward, November 17, 2011
Ordered this as an afterthought to a tablet I ordered shortly before. "Order" is actually an e-mail note, but it provides a direct link. After setting up a Squaretrade Account (it's my first), all I had to do was supply the manufacturer and model and serial number and I was ready to go.

Surprised they didn't have Toshiba listed as a tablet manufacturer, but it was easy to add.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2011 3:30 PM PST

Consus CSNPSU2-BK 3.5-inch SATA to USB HDD Enclosure (Mesh)
Consus CSNPSU2-BK 3.5-inch SATA to USB HDD Enclosure (Mesh)
Offered by J-Electronics
Price: $29.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works but needs refinement, April 25, 2010
This external enclosure was a good price. Also it is low profile and looks good with the black mesh enclosure. However, there are a couple things preventing this from being a great product:

1. Installation is difficult. It requires two different screwdrivers to remove the panels and secure the HDD to the internal chassis. It also requires removal of both sides to access the internals. Panel screws were pretty weak and not philips-head; I almost stripped one on them because of the slotted head. However, they were thoughtful enough to add one of each kind in case they were lost or damaged.

2. The LED indication light is in the back of the enclosure. I would prefer it be in the front as it sits with the cords and such in the back. They could have remedied this but putting the led more toward the top; with the mesh panels it would have easily shown even if it was kept in the back.

3. The stand for putting it on its side was too wide for my tastes; it looked a bit shaky on its side. I just kept it flat on my desk.

However,the most important thing was that it actually worked and let me provide back up space for my computer's data, so I am willing to overlook these shortcomings. I hate to nitpick especially with the price but they almost have a great product on their hands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 1:15 PM PDT

HP 2530P SL9400 12.1-Inch Laptop Sleeve Case - Tri-Pocket Black
HP 2530P SL9400 12.1-Inch Laptop Sleeve Case - Tri-Pocket Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good sleeve at very good price, April 25, 2010
I really like this sleeve. It fits my 12.1" screen tablet perfectly, and the large pocket is big enough to hold my external optical drive. I also like there is a flap along the inside made out of similar material so the closed zipper will not rub against the chassis.

Khronos
Khronos
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $4.98
27 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Maktub's got soul, February 4, 2003
This review is from: Khronos (Audio CD)
Album is terrific throughout. I was a bit surprised by the Led Zeppelin cover, but enjoyed it regardless. Although it's "explicit lyrics" only one song has bad words in it (track listing will make it obvious which one). "You Can't Hide" is addictive if nothing else and makes the album worth it (it's what made me search them out in the first place).
It's a great blend of 60s and 70s soul with modern arrangement.