Profile for john7o > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

john7o RSS Feed

Quiksilver Six Amigos Black Web Belt
Quiksilver Six Amigos Black Web Belt

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 13, 2012
This was exactly the belt I was looking for. I've had it for a few years now and it's starting to fray and come apart. The teeth on the latch have cut away at the threads and so it looks pretty shredded where I lock it. Cool bonus of a bottle opener on the backside of the buckle. Surprise people when I go for the 'crotch' open at party's. Always good for a laugh.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor, July 13, 2012
I love this shirt. The material feels good. Got the XL and it fits just as I expected, which is perfect!

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case (Rev. 3) & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SCH-i515 / GT-i9250 / SPH-L700) - Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, July 13, 2012
This case has worked great and protects my phone very well. I've had a few 'oops' moments and dropped the phone from a standing position. No problems. Can't speak to whether that's the case or the well built hardware but I like to think this case helped. It's sleek and simple. I got the extended battery and the case still fits fine. I wish I could find a more stylish case but there's really not that many options out there. This is the best I could find and I can't really complain. It's been great. Black is always sexy anyways.

Samsung 700mAh Vehicle Power (DC) Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Data Cable
Samsung 700mAh Vehicle Power (DC) Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Data Cable
Offered by Sound Pros (Ships from USA)
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for my Galaxy Nexus, July 13, 2012
It works okay. It seems to me that it charges slow but I don't really have much experience with other car chargers to compare. I would look into that when comparing this with other products. It works just fine though.

Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110
Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110

4.0 out of 5 stars A keyboard is a keyboard, July 13, 2012
This keyboard has been great so far for me. I'm an avid gamer and spend anywhere from 6-8 hours on the computer daily. It's easy for typing and no problems while gaming. I play FPS and MMO's mostly and the keyboard has held up fine. Only con for me is the macro keys and extra sound option keys. I don't use any of them and feel like I spent a lot on a keyboard and I'm not really utilizing its full potential. I really have no need for the buttons though and get by everyday just fine using the basics this keyboard offers. I would definitely recommend it.

Mens Hanes Comfortsoft Dyed Crew 4 Pack - 2165BK
Mens Hanes Comfortsoft Dyed Crew 4 Pack - 2165BK
Price: $11.90 - $19.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, July 13, 2012
Fit great and I like the fabric. I got these to wear under dress shirts and so far so good.

PLANET EXPRESS - Futurama - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1458 | Vinyl Color: White
PLANET EXPRESS - Futurama - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1458 | Vinyl Color: White

5.0 out of 5 stars Shut up and take my money, July 13, 2012
Love it. I've had it for 6 months now and it has survived fine through rain and shine. No problems.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, July 13, 2012
I'm not really a fan of these pants. They have elastic and stretch. Doesn't make it easy to keep a dress shirt tucked in when you have to move a lot in a working situation.