Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Beatrix Potter > Reviews

Browse

Beatrix Potter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 117

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beatrix Potter RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Remote for Remote Ready Luminara Candles
Remote for Remote Ready Luminara Candles
Offered by seasonwide
Price: $5.59
13 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 24, 2015
It was nearly impossible to remove the battery cover and it didn't work. Very disappointed.

All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless 3 Qt Saute with Lid
All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless 3 Qt Saute with Lid
10 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My only regret is that I did not get this ..., February 25, 2015
My only regret is that I did not get this pan sooner. Finally I can cook the meat in same pot as the sauce instead of transferring to stockpot.

Ancient Secrets Breathe Again Adult Nasal Spray, 3.38 Fluid Ounce
Ancient Secrets Breathe Again Adult Nasal Spray, 3.38 Fluid Ounce
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $7.22
44 used & new from $6.75

1.0 out of 5 stars The dispenser is awful. Once you press enough to release the product, it's like a fire hose gone wild. Makes a big mess., February 1, 2015
Get ready to be drenched

Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File - Electronic Pedicure Tool - Regular Coarse, Blue (Also Available in Pink Extra Coarse)
Price: $34.95
18 used & new from $32.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, November 15, 2014
Love, love and more love. After first try knew I'd be buying them for Christmas gifts.

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid to Reduce Under-Eye Bags and Puffiness, O.5 Fl. Oz.
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found something that works for me, November 15, 2014
I'm a big Paris pharmacy skincare junkie and this is one of those brands especially popular in France. I don't really care about wrinkles, dark circles or puffiness. My problem is dry skin under my eyes--really dry skin. Strangely, while I have logged hours and hours researching an eye treatment for dry skin under the eyes, I never came up with anything other than perhaps the Kiehls Avocado cream. It was ok but didn't do much. I read that this treatment was geared toward moisturizing. I saw a difference in the first week. So, if you have sensitive eyes with dry skin underneath, you may want to give this a try.

Speakman S-2005-HB-BN Hotel Anystream High Pressure Adjustable Shower Head, Brushed Nickel
Price: $35.36
11 used & new from $29.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 15, 2014
My water pressure did seem to improve appreciably when I installed this. I don't care much about fancy spray settings. I recommend this if you want to take a go at upping the water pressure in your shower.

Kaiser Bakeware LaForme Plus 9-Inch Springform Pan
Kaiser Bakeware LaForme Plus 9-Inch Springform Pan
Offered by Skytrade
Price: $28.01
15 used & new from $22.41

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone who makes cheesecake, November 15, 2014
The one thing about making cheesecake that has driven me crazy--getting it off and out of the pan intact. This pan's design has resolved it.

Chimes Orange Ginger Chews, 1lb Bag
Chimes Orange Ginger Chews, 1lb Bag
Offered by SimplyAPlus
Price: $12.37
5 used & new from $12.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 15, 2014
I always travel with lemon ginger tea bags and have added this to my travel essentials. I also keep them at home and at the office for whenever my stomach feels off or I just need to have a guilt free treat. I'm constantly handing them out.

Stoner (New York Review Books Classics)
Stoner (New York Review Books Classics)
by John Edward Williams
Price: $8.90
242 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!, October 12, 2014
One of my all time favorite books is Steinbeck's East of Eden; this book reminds me of it both in style as well as the characters. Having attended the University of Missouri makes the read even more enjoyable.

EMU Women's Chocolate Australia Paterson Lo 8 B(M) US
EMU Women's Chocolate Australia Paterson Lo 8 B(M) US
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $178.95
2 used & new from $89.47

5.0 out of 5 stars I like so much better than UGGS, August 2, 2014
I travel to Australia a lot and of course UGGS are everywhere. I'd seen Emus but I think I, like a lot of people, just always think "UGGS" are THE boot. This time I saw some Emus that I really liked and started reading up on them. I'm an EMUS convert. They feel like better quality boots than UGGS and I love the rich brown color.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12