Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Richard I. Foster > Reviews

Browse

Richard I. Foster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard I. Foster RSS Feed (Seattle WA)

Co-link Hdmi Cable Adapter 1080p Hdtv for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 Note 3 Note 4 N7100 N9005 T999 R530 I9300 I9500 I747 I535
Offered by Co-link store
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 23, 2016
Worked exactly as described. I use this to connect my Glyph headset to my Samsung S3. Awesome!

CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme GXi250 with Intel i3 2100 CPU, 8GB DDR3, NVIDIA Geforce GT520, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD+-RW & Win 7 Home 64-Bit (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster Company, January 22, 2012
I am stunned they haven't been shut down yet. Only after I bought a $1600 system from them (that took 2 years to save up) did I see thier website forum where 65% of all posts are complaints about how awful of a company they are. Wish I had learned that lesson before dropping my savings on a PC from them. I got my "Gaming PC" and went to turn it on...nothing. I called them up, the guy on the phone blamed my Monitor...the LCD MONITOR!!! Funny how it always worked until I tried it with this "new" PC. It was at this point I saw thier forums and the horrendous reviews of so many people getting "Dead On Arrival" PC's from them, that I knew it was better to take it to a professional instead of sending it back to incompetant monkey's who are only after easy profit from first-time or lucky buyers.
The end result: Dead "new" RAM, corrupted "new" HD, and Video Card that didn't run properly with the current settings (it would constantly reboot the PC once I fixed the other issues and could turn ON the PC at all).

So funny how all 3 problems "missed" the companies "quality standard" of inspecting every PC to make sure it works before it gets shipped out.

I will tell every person I know about the horrible company they are, and maybe someday they will either start putting out quality products or get put out of business like they deserve for selling me a $1600 paperweight.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2012 1:41 PM PDT

Supreme Commander 2 - PC
Supreme Commander 2 - PC
Price: $12.99
36 used & new from $0.26

2.0 out of 5 stars It had promise..., April 23, 2010
After being a huge fan of the original as so many other's who have reviewed this game I will admit to having high expectations.

So that this review is not turned into a rant by my frustration (It will anyways) at what could have been an amazing RTS game, I'll skip right to the Pro-Cons summary:

Pro's:
-The game engine was either completely new or overhauled, I have yet to lag due to "too many units/animations" on screen unlike the original SupCom.
-Despite some of the EXTREMELY cheesey Experimental unit names, I liked the idea of the units like Fatboy II, SoulRipper II, etc. Continuity can be fun sometimes.

Cons:
- What the hell were you thinking Chris Taylor? Square Enix and Steam? Seriously?
- NO more MODS....they are non-existant thanks to the aforementioned Steam instead of the old (and halfway-decent) GPG.net.
- Where'd all the units go? I only have 4-5 options for ground units? Only 2-3 Air units? 3-4 Naval units? SERIOUSLY?
- NO! JUST NO! YOU HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH ALREADY! You decided to take my defensive structures too? WHY GOD WHY!?!?!
- The "Less is more" does not work in this game...

So if you are just starting RTS games, this might be fun for you!
However if you are actually an avid player, Stay far away from this game.
The only thing you'll find is dissapointment.