Profile for Madcatimages > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Madcatimages RSS Feed (USA)

RoadPro RP-319 Thin Double Groove Mirror Mount with SO-239 Stud Connector
RoadPro RP-319 Thin Double Groove Mirror Mount with SO-239 Stud Connector
Price: $7.59
7 used & new from $4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, April 29, 2014
I Bought this to use with a 4ft firestik slim. Works great! Heavy duty and won't rust either! Holds strong well over 70mph.

Fintie Apple iPad mini 2 with Retina Display / iPad mini Folio Case - Slim Fit Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep for Mini 2 (2013 Edition) and Mini (2012 Edition) - Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover. Not so nice Smart Cover feature., April 29, 2014
The cover itself isn't bad. Actually, it's pretty well made. Unfortunately, the Smart Cover function has issues. The magnets aren't lined up perfectly when the cover is shut. So what happens is when the cover moves around a bit (like when placed into a bag) the cover makes the screen turn on and off repeatly. Killing battery life. I'd give 3 more stars if the Smart Cover worked like it should.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2014 6:32 AM PDT

Marshall Mathers Lp 2
Marshall Mathers Lp 2
Price: $24.83
53 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars VINYL LP2, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Marshall Mathers Lp 2 (Vinyl)
This album is a MUST on VINYL!!!! It's pressed with pretty decent dynamics and isn't overly bass-y. I have the deluxe album on MP3. But nothing beets good ol' vinyl.

SanDisk microSDHC 32GB Flash Memory Card, Black, SDSDQM-032G-B35 (Retail Packaging)
Price: $17.41
37 used & new from $10.47

1.0 out of 5 stars FAILED in Galaxy s3., May 11, 2013
Well, after working fine in my Samsung Galaxy s3 for several month, it decides to die. I did some research and seen this was a common problem with Sandisk. I read that SanDisk copped up and admitted there is a manufacturing defect.

I want a refund!!!!

BMW All Weather Front Rubber Floor Mats 128i & 135i (2008 onwards) - Gray
BMW All Weather Front Rubber Floor Mats 128i & 135i (2008 onwards) - Gray
Offered by PRESTIGE BMW
Price: $55.00
2 used & new from $46.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Floor mats, February 24, 2013
What can I say? These are floor mats. I got the gray ones, even though they clash with my black interior, but they were half the price. I only use these in the winter anyways, so it work out.

I knocked off a star because the "deep channels" to keep snow from slopping over, aren't that deep. But that's about it. They fit great and would look great if I got the black mats.

Seller was great too!

Turtle Beach Turtle Beach Ear Force XBA Bluetooth Chat Adapter
Turtle Beach Turtle Beach Ear Force XBA Bluetooth Chat Adapter
Price: $26.44
33 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth, August 20, 2012
Works just fine. I needed to figure out how to connect my cell phone's bluetooth headset to the '360, and this little gem does the trick. My friends can hear me loud and clear and I have't had any connection problems.

Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
20 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody else is wrong who have complaints., January 4, 2012
Ok, the title is a bit rash. But people who complain about not being able to change a page at a time and have other difficulties navigating, they are not used to a IR touch interface. The screen is not a button, please do not treat it as such. Just a light,fast tap is all that it takes to navigate the devise.

People complained that the kindle touch was hard to setup. It's not. Even more so if you get the 3G model. After you turn on the 3G model, you are ready to go. It helps if you already have an Amazon account too. If you have a Wi-Fi-only model, again very easy to setup. I had my Wi-Fi set up in less then 4 minutes.

People who complain about not being able to read PDFs and not being able to switch the PDF to landscape don't realize that this devise is not meant for business type PDFs. That is what a laptop is for.

HOWEVER, the one complaint that people have that is true is the little button on/off button on the bottom of the devise. Apparently some people run on a treadmill and prop the kindle on the treadmill's book ledge. Yes, placing the kindle on the its bottom edge will turn it on and off. But if you're running, how can you be reading? Listen to music. If you insist on placing the kindle on the edge, there are ways around to not bump the edge. For instance, put the kindle in one of those protective jackets. This will lift the kindle off the its edge and the button will not be pressed.

This is an AMAZON kindle. So yes, AMAZON will want you to buy their products (books, movies, etc). So please stop complaining that amazon is trying to rip you off by having a monopoly over the content they allow you to buy on the kindle.

This kindle gets five stars from me. Great user-friendly interface. Fast and easy to use. Good selection of books to pick from. No complaints.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2012 6:32 PM PST

Crumpler THE CHUMPY Wallet
Crumpler THE CHUMPY Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Chumpy's best friend, June 8, 2010
This is a great wallet. Very well made. Plenty of room for cards and money. Although, the wallet seems a bit short for USDs. I'd like a bit more slack, but the dollars still fit just fine. I have no idea what the other person is talking about leaving the wallet in a hot car. Plastic cards get softer in extreme heat regardless of which wallet their in. I'd say this wallet is sloppier than other leather wallets that I have had. It's hard to explain, but there is a "gap", as in you can see in to the top of the wallet when it is closed. NOTHING falls outs, it's just you can see all of your cards (from the top). It's probably caused by me having so many cards in it. It fits into my back and front pockets just fine. I've seen where people marked this wallet down because it's softer than other wallets. But in my opinion it's really not all that much softer than leather wallets i've owned in the past. I've owned biker wallets and fine leather wallets. It's really about the same softness as my fine leather wallet. I gave this wallet 5 stars because it is everything I expect in a wallet. It's well made and it holds all of my cards and money securely.

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Mouse
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $72.99
173 used & new from $26.20

5.0 out of 5 stars The little mouse that could, February 18, 2010
I just got this mouse a couple of days ago, and with any new mouse I had to adjust to it. There is really only one problem with this mouse and that is the comfort level. I wish the mouse was a little taller so I could rest my palm on it. Other than that any other "problems" with the mouse are solved with (free) software. The tracking speed-fixed. Pinch to zoom- fixed. Two finger scrolling, three finger scrolling, two-three finger clicks - all enabled. This mouse can do so much more with a simple free app.
Also this mouse is built like a tank. Aluminum bottom with a high quality plastic on top. The mouse looks gorgeous too.
So all in all this mouse is 5 stars. I marked it down for comfort but honestly my hand/wrist doesn't hurt at all after hours of use.

Gerber 05849 AR 3.0 Knife, Serrated Edge, Black
Gerber 05849 AR 3.0 Knife, Serrated Edge, Black
Price: $32.83
73 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A tuff little knife, January 10, 2010
I have had this knife for awhile now. Probably at least 4 years now. I haven't had a single problem with it. Nothing is coming loose. The blade locks firmly into place and stays there. I use this knife for everything. Not just for cutting either, I have used it for a crowbar, hammer, screwdriver, scraper, axe/saw (small shrubs), and many other things. This knife is holding up fine. The only signs of wear are the black "paint" on the blade and clip is wearing off. When I first bought this knife I thought the rubber would come off. Well, 4+ years later the rubber is still on the knife.
Don't let others scare you away from this knife because they said it's not made in the USA. This is a very well built knife and looks great too!