Profile for A Lambert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A Lambert "shopping diva" RSS Feed (Dallas)

Page: 1 | 2
Anti-Tarnish Jewelry Organizer - Red - with Removable Ring Stub, Earring Pad, Inner Bracelet Pouch, Secure-Snap Loop for Necklaces & Large Pocket for Loop Earrings + DB Roth 100% Cotton Flannel All-in-one Jewelry Cleaning Cloth
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love it so much i ordered 2 more as gifts!, May 24, 2014
Once I bought mine I ordered 2 more as gifts! This is great to organize your every day jewelry and easy to take along in your travels. It would be great if they made an even larger one for more jewelry. Ordering another one today for my daughter.

ASICS Women's GEL-Forte Running Shoe
ASICS Women's GEL-Forte Running Shoe
Price: $55.98 - $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fo overpronation, August 25, 2013
I over pronate severely and I am always in search of the perfect shoe. New Balance, Brooks etc I have tried all of them...so far these are the most comfortable shoe and helps control my over pronation. At the end of the day my feet are not hurting.

Chaco Women's Flip Vibe Sandal
Chaco Women's Flip Vibe Sandal
Price: $49.44 - $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, not Fantasitc, August 25, 2013
I own two pair so this should tell you something...I am a SEVERE over pronator. These sandals are much better than trying to wear just anything I just wish the support on the arch was MORE. I have tried several brands but this is the best. I would not say if you have over pronation issues that you could them ALL day but for running to the store, at the waterpark etc they are pretty decent at giving you some support.

Waboba Extreme (Colors May Vary)
Waboba Extreme (Colors May Vary)
Price: $8.23
23 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame, July 7, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Dont bother...yes it skips like a rock but so do the sponge pool balls you get at the dollar store...it does not bounce on the water like you are lead to believe...if you try to bounce it straight up and down it does NOT bounce...save your money and invest in the cheap pool balls....

Cool Float Pool Cooler
Cool Float Pool Cooler

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a cooler but a basketball hoop, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Cool Float Pool Cooler (Toy)
This is my replacement to the one we had that was 10 years old. I was afraid they would not make them anymore. As a pool owner I am so sick of inflateable anything! We actually bought this to use as a floating basketball hoop...it holds balls and there is no assembly and it wont deflate. Does it keep drinks cold? Who cares, I have a 6 and 8 year old who are happy to fetch beverages from the deck cooler....multipurpose and lasts forever!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture, January 30, 2012
The earrings I got were not exactly like the picture but I really like them just the same...so far no discolorations and feel good.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars bigger than acoin purse, January 30, 2012
This was actually about 3 times the size of a little change purse I was expecting. You would need a bolt cutter to get the metal ring off. But all in all it seems like decent quality...plus its Hello Kitty!

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
258 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the TABLET, get a kindle!, January 30, 2012
I have read so much about the kindle, all the whining about no GPS and no camera..who cares?! I have a phone that has all that on it. I also read the issues about not being able to use wi-fi all the time. If you are a T-mobile customer this is no issue at all, you can turn your phone into a T-mobile hot spot and as if my magic you have wi-fi if and when you need it. It is the perfect size, it fits into my purse and I LOVE IT. I "thought" I had to have a "real" tablet. I am so glad I got this instead! It is so easy to use. You turn it on the first time and it is ready to go. There is no learning curve; it is just intuitively easy to use. Get one!

Star Wars Child's Hooded Jedi Robe, Medium
Star Wars Child's Hooded Jedi Robe, Medium
Price: $15.44
27 used & new from $9.04

2.0 out of 5 stars ITS ONLY A ROBE, September 26, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kids Jedi Robe (Toy)
It was misleading...it is ONLY a robe...they go to the trouble to say light saber sold separately, they should have said COSTUME sold separately too!

Sunbeam Therapeutic King Heated Mattress Pad
Sunbeam Therapeutic King Heated Mattress Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, March 19, 2011
I am on my second going on third one of these. They are great with three zones and 10 settings per zone plus the pre-heat setting. My only issue is you can expect 2 years of use before it develops cold spots or a zone quits working all together and at 200 bucks a pop...replacing them every 2-3 years is pricey...but if you live in a really cold climate OR your spouse makes your house like an igloo this is not only a nicety but a necessity.

Page: 1 | 2