Profile for Tracey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 170

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracey RSS Feed (Nebraska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Bounceland Jump and Splash Bounce House Bouncer
Bounceland Jump and Splash Bounce House Bouncer
Offered by Bounceland
Price: $359.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 13, 2014
We bought this for our 5 year old to play in during the summer because he loves 2 things - bouncy castles and water. He LOVES this thing. We haven't had any problems with it yet at all. Blower works great, it's standing up perfectly to his use.

Shadow and Bone: Chapters 1-5
Shadow and Bone: Chapters 1-5
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and beautiful, March 13, 2014
This preview sucked me into a great series. If you haven't read Shadow and Bone, skip this preview and go get the real deal now. It's worth it!

The Collector (A Dante Walker Novel)
The Collector (A Dante Walker Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, March 13, 2014
This was a funny, easy read with a nice new idea. It was refreshing to read a YA book from the guy's point of view and the author did a great job of giving him a genuine voice.

Eat Slay Love (Living with the Dead, Book 3)
Eat Slay Love (Living with the Dead, Book 3)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite in the series, March 13, 2014
This book was not my favorite in the series, but it was still well written. I wasn't a huge fan of the second one either. The first is definitely my favorite and it seems to be slipping from there.

Unbeautifully (Undeniable Book 2)
Unbeautifully (Undeniable Book 2)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Ripper!, March 13, 2014
This is one of those great fallen hero stories. Ripper is at heart an amazing guy with a bad run of it but you and Danny see past all of that as you read about his life and the horrors he suffered. You can't but fall in love with him as Danny does. As she shoes him beauty is only skin deep and it's who you are and how you love that makes a man.

Melissa & Doug Solar System 48 pcs Floor Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Solar System 48 pcs Floor Puzzle
Price: $11.99
108 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 13, 2014
My son loves puzzles and he loves outer space so this was an instant hit. Nice big pieces with vibrant colors and the names of the planets printed on each one to make it not only fun but educational.

The Fate Of A Marlowe Girl (The Marlowe Girls Book 1)
The Fate Of A Marlowe Girl (The Marlowe Girls Book 1)
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, March 13, 2014
This book was a little too transparent for me and flat for me. I did not enjoy it at all.

Speakeasy: A Novella
Speakeasy: A Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!, March 13, 2014
This book was really surprisingly great. I didn't have high hopes but once I was in it, I loved it. Genuine, funny, action packed. If you're looking for a quick, quality read, this is it.

Blue Christmas Balls: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Novella
Blue Christmas Balls: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Novella

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, March 13, 2014
Nick Spalding is awesome, let's just start with that. I love his writing, but this one just didn't do it for me. Read his other works, though, because they are smart, funny and just the right amount of sweet!

Carter Reed
Carter Reed
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., March 13, 2014
This review is from: Carter Reed (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't even finish this book. The girl seemed strong at first which I loved but then she fainted twice, all because her thoughts were just too much for her to handle and thank goodness there were big thug men around to catch her. I couldn't handle it. Other people love it, but it just wasn't for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17