Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Barbara K > Reviews

Browse

Barbara K's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara K RSS Feed

Calico Critter Cozy Cottage Starter Home - Versatile and Fully Furnished - Build Skills with Imaginative Play - For Ages 3 and Up
Price: $39.95
45 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy addition for a Happy 3rd Birthday, June 20, 2016
My grand-daughter just turned three and loved this little house. It is just the right size for her and allows a lot of flexibility for her arrangements of furniture. I think she will need a larger house as she gets older if she still enjoys her Calico Critters, but for now, it is just perfect.

This Time, Tempe Wick?
This Time, Tempe Wick?
by Patricia Lee Gauch
17 used & new from $1.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Visit to Tempe Wick House in Jockey Hollow, August 18, 2015
This review is from: This Time, Tempe Wick? (Paperback)
Nice story...simply written...perfect for reading before our visit to Jockey Hollow/ Tempe Wick House.

Inside Rehab: The Surprising Truth About Addiction Treatment--and How to Get Help That Works
by Anne M. Fletcher
Price: $16.03
66 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars but it was highly recommended. I was very pleased with the price and ..., November 24, 2014
Haven't read it yet, but it was highly recommended. I was very pleased with the price and the speed of delivery.

Sober for Good: New Solutions for Drinking Problems -- Advice from Those Who Have Succeeded
by Anne M. Fletcher
Price: $9.98
196 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful information. Could have been written in just a ..., November 24, 2014
Helpful information. Could have been written in just a few chapters, however. Seemed to say the same things over and over.

3 Harlan Coben Novels: Promise Me, No Second Chance, Just One Look
3 Harlan Coben Novels: Promise Me, No Second Chance, Just One Look
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Harlan Coben is as good as ever..., August 22, 2014
Love Harlan Coben's novels...and these books live up to all expectations. I like the fact that the conclusion is always a surprise rather than being predictable. Keep writing, Harlan, and I will keep enjoying!!

The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This Goldfinch flies!, July 30, 2014
At first I felt that the story was somewhat disjointed and had too many plots going on at once. However, that quickly changed and I couldn't put the book down. The last chapters were absolutely the best and have a strong message for all of us. They could almost stand alone in the beauty of the writing and in the message they included.

I loved the book and would highly recommend it to others.

White Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Large Face Watch with Silicone Jelly Link Band
White Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Large Face Watch with Silicone Jelly Link Band
Offered by B Baby
Price: $4.50
2 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars geneva watches, June 25, 2012
I had previously bought thirty-six of the Geneva watches to give to collegues as I got ready to retire. I needed a few more so I found these on Amazon. Delivery was fast; the watches were what I had expected but I wish I had known for sure if these watches would be the smaller version (that I had originally bought) or the larger version (which these were).

I am happy with both the product, the price, and the speed of delivery. The delivery price was a little steep compared to the cost of the product.

Shaggy SGY002 12-Inch by 12-Inch Latch-Hook Kit, Peace Sign
Shaggy SGY002 12-Inch by 12-Inch Latch-Hook Kit, Peace Sign
Offered by SOWE
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars peace..., April 14, 2012
This kit was perfect for my nine year old grand-daughter. Easy to work on and perfect design for a pre-teen. My grand-daughter likes the extra long yarn that is included with the kit.

My order came quickly.

Ambient Weather WS-GA1141710 17 inch Galileo Thermometer with 10 Glass Balls and Gold Tags
Offered by Ambient Weather
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "Two--and then one more!!", January 28, 2012
I bought two of these for my grandchildren for Christmas, thinking that they would be a novel gift. When my sister-in-law saw them, she remarked how much she liked them, so I purchased one more for her.

I think they are very nice visually--and a little "different" as a gift--much more welcome than another sweater or scarf!

All three recipients expressed pleasure in receiving their gifts.

Backyard Safari Mega Magnifier
Backyard Safari Mega Magnifier

4.0 out of 5 stars Three year old prepares for safari!, April 20, 2011
My three year old grandson, the "bug observer" loves the magnifier--especially combined with the safari vest, bug book, and other things that we bought with it.

The original magnifier was damaged in transit, but the company replaced it very quickly and without a problem (Thank you!)