Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Greg Cleveland > Reviews

Browse

Greg Cleveland's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Greg Cleveland RSS Feed

Corelle Livingware 76-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 12, Winter Frost White
Corelle Livingware 76-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 12, Winter Frost White
11 used & new from $212.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dinnerware for families with children., April 9, 2016
This set of dishes is perfect for a large family with small children. Corelle is the only brand of dinnerware that last more than a week at our house. The dishes are thin, so they don't take up much space, but they do get very hot. When I received these in the mail they were packaged very well, but one dish was broken. I called Amazon and they refunded my credit card for the price of the broken bowl. Now I can go to my local store and pick one up the next time I'm shopping. Another great thing about these dishes is you can find them anywhere so replacing a broken one is easy. I will buy again and recommend these to others.

Safari Ltd Pets TOOB
Safari Ltd Pets TOOB
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $11.99
96 used & new from $6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2015
This review is from: Safari Ltd Pets TOOB (Toy)
Good size, not tiny like I thought they were going to be.

Safari Ltd. Deep Sea Creatures
Safari Ltd. Deep Sea Creatures
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $11.99
7 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2015
Good size. Not tiny like some.

Popco Super Mario Series 1 Set of 6 Mini Party Figures Mario, Peach, Toad, Luigi, Yoshi Donkey Kong
Offered by Kilikaspar
Price: $9.25
10 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 11, 2011
My son loves these toys and plays with them everyday. When we got them in the mail Donkey Kong's arm was missing but we got a replacement for free. After a week of play heads and limbs starting falling off (Mario, Luigi and Toad) and the paint started to scratch off. Even Mario's nose fell off! I wish I would have spent the extra money for more durable toys.

Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
Price: Click here to see our price

1,437 of 1,446 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Sizing Info, February 17, 2011
When I bought this bra online I was a little worried about the fit. I ordered a M for size 36D. Right now that bra fits perfect and I love it. It's very comfortable, supportive and it seems to be made of good quality. Right now I'm only nursing a toddler but my baby will be born in the next two weeks and my milk production will be increasing by a lot. I have rib band set on the last hook (biggest size )and I am afraid that it might not fit as good after baby comes (but I will be loosing weight, so hopefully it will fit even better). The only problem I have is that after wearing it all day, the rib band left red marks on my skin. However I didn't feel any discomfort at all. Overall it's a great bra and I glad that I bought it.

Here are the sizes off of the packaging:

rib band---cup size
-----------B C D E(DD) F(DDD)
32---------S S S S M
34---------S S M M M
36---------S M M L L
38---------M M M L L
40---------M M L L XL
42---------L L L XL XL
44---------L L L XL XL
46---------L XL XL XL XL
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 7:48 AM PST

300 [Blu-ray]
300 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Gerard Butler
Price: $5.99
167 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars This rating system is a joke, July 3, 2007
This review is from: 300 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This rating system is so stupid. Half of the people are rating this movie a 1 just because they are HD-DVD fanboys and are mad because HD-DVD is on its last leg and on its way out. They rate it a 1 without even seeing the movie on BD, just because they are anti-BD. That is not a review, its just some moron commenting on stuff he doesnt know anything about
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2007 4:52 PM PDT