Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Mark > Reviews

Browse

Mark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
GE WH12X10334 Lid Switch Assembly for Washer
GE WH12X10334 Lid Switch Assembly for Washer
Price: $10.85
14 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars replacment part for my GE Washer, June 3, 2013
I have a wpse4270. the lid switch was damaged beyond repair. this was a perfect match easy to install. the wires were more than long enough to leave slack.

Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce
Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce
by Emily Doskow Attorney
78 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars I use it as a reference, March 29, 2012
I use it as a reference when dealing with my divorce and an aid for the custody issues. Just to get a basic understanding of what I'm getting into. I've read portions of the dummies divorce book and found this book to be slightly more informative. It's an easy read in my opinion and seems to give some realistic basic advise.

Premium Black Silicone Case Skin Cover + Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable 6 feet + Red/Black/Sliver Touch Screen Stylus Pen for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet

4.0 out of 5 stars Served it's purpose...+bonus items, March 29, 2012
Had this for about 3 months and use it everyday. Wanted it to give some added protection from minor bumps and scratches. It was really simple to install and fits great. All buttons, cameras and ports are accessible. Again I wanted it to get a little more assurance when I let my teenagers and six year old (myself included...lol)play with my tablet. It's not like an OtterBox case. I don't think my tablet would survive a major drop. I like the material and it feels like a soft/pliable plastic. It's not bulky so keeps the profile as slim as possible with it added. Bonus pens and hdmi cable. Nice...the pens and cable work as advertised. I could easily give this a 5 star rating but I really like to be able to easily dock the tablet to the external keyboard too and make the material thicker for added protection but I'd sacrifice what it does already. So I like it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars U get what you pay for..., March 29, 2012
I use this with my ASUS when I go to work (meetings) or hang out at the B&N/coffee shop to surf the net. The price and the ability to rotate it while viewing were my main reasons for buying. I eventually got what I paid for. The material is faux leather, thin and cardboard like. As far as protection I wouldn't hand it over to my six year old and expect it to take a beating. I get the impression it could be easily scratched but I have taken care of it so it doesn't happen. I was able to install it with no problems but the rear camera is slightly blocked. I have to keep adjusting the case to use the camera unobstructed but I rarely use it. Otherwise all the buttons, ports and front camera are readily accessible/unobstructed. It functions well in the horizontal stand position and I'm able to use all the slots/angles (3 total). It is also sturdy enough to manipulate the buttons/keyboard in this position. In the vertical position, it only functions well in the middle slot of the 3 (very disappointed). It can easily topple when manipulating the keyboard in this position. You can dock the tablet in the external keyboard while it has the case but it's not realistic to use because the material at the bottom of the case has to bow out of the way. If I regularly dock it with the case I get the impression it will be permanently bent/bowed at the bottom. Therefore I just take it out when I need to and it slips out easily. If I were the manufacturer I'd use a much thicker material for the case which might improve overall stability and improve the rear camera hole by just making it larger. Overall it's ok and the price was cheap. It has many cool features but cheaply made and falls short.

Eathtek New Laptop Keyboard for Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 L455D-SP5012L L455D-SP5012M L455D-SP5013L L455D-SP5013M seris Black US Layout
Offered by iMkeyboard
Price: $15.75
2 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for my toshiba laptop, December 17, 2011
Came as promised (new) and earlier than expected. I easily replaced my old one. It works perfectly. Had for about a month now. Looks genuine but wasn't an exact match underneath (w/ connection configuration - cosmetic really) but keys matched and it worked. No issues.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Acer One-722 11.6" Netbook, December 17, 2011
It came as promised (new), well packaged and on time from vendor. Had it for about a month. It fits my Acer 11.6" Netbook perfectly. I'm able to put a HDMI cable and wireless mouse in the outer pocket. Could probably squeeze the power cable in too if need be. The material and workmanship are good. Doesn't look/feel like some cheap knock-off. It's padded and I feel confident in it's protection of my netbook. Big plus is I can use the netbook within the case. The straps (strong/durable) on the screen are transparent and netbook is secure (hasn't slipped out once). Only thing I wasn't sure about was it's color. The checkered pattern bothered me but that's a personal opinion and it not bad after all. I'm ok with it. Doesn't look exaggeratedly checkered in the light. I bought one for myself and my 9yr old niece. We are both happy. So it works for an 9yr old too. Overall very happy! I'd purchase another from same vendor. It came with an extra shoulder strap too but haven't tried it. It is of consistent quality to the case. I'll post again if I have problems w/ it.

Generic Replacement for AE-SELECT 915P061010 Rear Projection Television Lamp RPTV for Mitsubishi
Offered by Amazing Lamps
Price: $17.16
16 used & new from $17.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitsubishi DLP TV, December 17, 2011
Bought it for my brother. The old one just went out. Came well packaged and on time (amazon provided dealer). The original was identical to this replacement (simple install). It's only been about a little more than a month or two but my brother is very happy and says the quality of the picture is the same. So we didn't see a drastic improvement but the point is it works again. The price was a quarter of the (Direct,OEM) asking price. Overall excellent purchase. I'll post again if it blows out prematurely but so far so good. Can't ask for more.

Belkin Universal Media Reader-Black
Belkin Universal Media Reader-Black
3 used & new from $29.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Used w/ my xp desktop, November 29, 2011
I'm using this on my XP desktop and maybe my XP laptop. I thought this would be a good product but I found too many bugs. I wanted something supporting multiple formats and easily hot swap-able. It requires you to run the installation software prior to the initial physical connection to load drivers (I hate products that require this). After this it worked fine but I don't like to keep the reader plugged in all the time so I unplug it. I come to find out it doesn't function properly when your system is already up and running (not hot swap-able). It will recognize the device but not any of the media when plugged in. I find out that the initial install puts an executable (UMonite.exe) in my start-up. This requires you to connect the reader prior to powering on your system (system needs to be shutdown and unit connected at start-up). Then it will properly read your media. For me I don't like the idea of something running in my start-up and the device is not truly hot swap-able. Doesn't fit my needs. If you keep this plugged in all the time it's ok. The only redeeming qualities for me are the multiple formats, it looks ok and I got it at a retail store for cheap.

eWallet GO!
eWallet GO!

2.0 out of 5 stars DROID X v.2.3, September 18, 2011
This review is from: eWallet GO! (App)
Been using for a couple of months now. What a DISAPPOINTMENT. I've been a user of their app since the WINCE days (eWallet). I jumped on the chance to have an editable version for Android so i bought this.

+Positives: You can edit this version on driod vs. eWallet which was a viewer only. You can also backup and sync with PC via dropbox or google docs (wireless). That's it. Two stars for those functions. Their support is good at getting in contact with you to resolve problems.

-Negatives: Lost functionality (If you had the previous eWallet version you know what I mean). No more custom fields. Converted my old eWallet to a "flat file system" (meaning no sub categories/folders). Desktop app is an EXTRA $5.00 and you can't select categories above 10 (you have to sort it on the android). Syncing and backup works but it can get confusing. "Did I edited it on droid. Then sync on PC or visa-versa." They should have the app check for updated backups right when opening. I haven't seen one update to address these issues or any in general.

Bottom Line: They got the editing on android (finally) and syncing/backup but lost way too much functionality. Haven't updated the app so they don't seem too concerned (I've sent support an email but got no response/silence about updates).

I feel more stuck than loyal to them now. Ready to move on to other apps/options.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2011 3:38 PM PDT

Maximum PC
Maximum PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Maximum PC (Magazine)
I received two issues already as promised in excellent condition so far. I like the articles. They are always reviewing the latest greatest electronic products and I like the PC tips. Good price and came in excellent condition. It's all I ask for.

Page: 1 | 2