Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren "Findingtheoldbooks" RSS Feed (Loveland, CO)

Orchard Revolution
Orchard Revolution
DVD ~ Matt Byron
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Orchard Revolution (DVD)
This is a phenomenal documentary.

I’ve watched countless documentaries about environmental sustainability and nutrition, but this is the first one I’ve seen that has really hit home with me. After watching it, I can’t believe how EASY it is to make such a difference through the simple act of planting fruit trees. Orchard Revolution provides all the information you need to improve the health of your family, whether it be through transforming your yard into an orchard or planting just a few herbs on the window sill in your studio apartment. The best part is that you can make these changes without spending a dime…. And you’ll reap the benefits for years!

Matt Byron does a wonderful job of sharing the touching stories of Americans suffering from diabetes and obesity. Doctors, nutritionists, ecologists, botanists, sustainability experts and home-gardeners weigh in and leave you understanding why we need change, what we need to change, and how to do it.

Even after having seen so many other documentaries I cannot believe how much I learned from this 90 minute film. Absolutely fantastic.

PS. Love the Orchard Guru – learned a ton!! Thank you!!

Live Your Dreams: Powerful Strategies for Attaining Your Greatest Goals
Live Your Dreams: Powerful Strategies for Attaining Your Greatest Goals
by Matt Byron
2 used & new from $196.00

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, July 19, 2012
I have always been a "someday" person. Someday I will do this, Someday I will do that. This book motivated me to take action now, and the tools provided in Live Your Dreams made me realize I really can achieve any goal I want to. I found his personal stories inspiring and hope to experience some of the amazing adventures he describes in his book. I'm buying copies for all my friends and family :)

Read this book. You won't regret it!!