Profile for D. Jackson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Jackson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Medline Economy Aluminum Child Crutches
Medline Economy Aluminum Child Crutches
Offered by Medi Hub USA
Price: $30.49
16 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Patient height range is not accurate, September 24, 2014
Do not pay attention to the patient height range but rather the adjustment height range. The patient height range is listed at 4'0-4'6. My daughter is 4'2" so I thought these would be perfect. Even when I set it to the 4'6" adjustment it was still too short so I will have to return them. I will still give this 5 stars because the quality is good and making the adjustments are very easy.

Epson 85HD MovieMate, Black
Epson 85HD MovieMate, Black
Price: $820.99
46 used & new from $725.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Movie Nights., March 23, 2014
I purchased this several months ago for outdoor movie nights with family and friends. I have not been disappointed by the quality of this projector. It provides brilliant colors and excellent resolution against the Camp Chef OS132 Super Outdoor/Indoor movie screen I purchased. I also purchased the Da-Lite 203 projector stand, which has adjustable legs. Between this stand and the foot adjustment levers on the projector, I haven't encountered any issues with getting a level picture. The projector has decent built-in stereo speakers, but since it's in the rear of the projector it doesn't work well if you are sitting in front of the projector. I decided to purchase a pair of external speakers to address this one issue, but mainly to create a movie theater-like experience outdoors. I purchased a pair of Seismic Audio PWS-10 powered 10" speakers mounted on a pair of Pyle Pro PMDK102 stands. To connect the speakers to the projector, I plugged a pair of XLR male-to-XLR female cables to the speakers and connected the XLR cables to a 3.5mm male-to-dual XLR male patch cable. The 3.5mm male end is then plugged into the headphone jack in the front of the projector. The sound is incredible. I now need to purchase a composite AV cable for my iPad so I can stream Amazon videos and Netflix through the projector. Overall a great purchase.

Peavey Logo Stool
Peavey Logo Stool
Offered by Y2PLAY
Price: $89.99
6 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stool, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Peavey Logo Stool (Electronics)
I've been looking for the perfect stool to sit on when I play my guitars and have found it. It's the perfect height, it swivels, it's very comfortable and very sturdy. You will have to assemble the stool, but it took and easy 5-10 minutes (5 pieces,13 bolts/locking nuts) The only tool you need is an allen wrench which was included. All the parts were wrapped to prevent scuff and packaged well.

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Contrast Stich Shirt, White, XX-Large
Kenneth Cole New York Men's Contrast Stich Shirt, White, XX-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size., July 24, 2013
Depending on designer/brands I typically wear either an XL or XXL shirt. This shirt runs about 2 sizes way too small; the XXL was more like a fitted Large. Just as a comparison, I ordered the Cubavera Men's Short Sleeve Guayabera in XXL. The fit is a little big on me and I probably could have gotten away with an XL (one cycle in the dryer on high heat should make it a perfect fit). What I did like about the Kenneth Cole shirt is the dark buttons and contrast stitching but the material is thin and a little stiff. You will want to wear a t-shirt underneath. I will be returning this shirt.

Powergen White 2.4-Amp (12 Watt) Dual Usb Wall Charger W/Sviwal Plug Designed For Apple And Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Charger, January 21, 2013
This is a good charger that allows me to charge my iPad and iPhone at the same time or two iPhones or an iPhone and iPod at the same time. As stated in the description, it will not charge two iPads simultaneously so if that's what you're looking for this is not the right product.

Logitech 915-000162 Harmony 700 Rechargeable Remote with Color Screen (Black)
Logitech 915-000162 Harmony 700 Rechargeable Remote with Color Screen (Black)
Offered by Square Deals Inc
Price: $86.00
58 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite remote, December 25, 2012
I love this remote so now I own three of them. This single remote operates my tv, cable, DVR, DVD, Bose system and Internet tv.

GE DV1-GG Waterproof/Shockproof 1080P Pocket Video Camera (Graphite Gray)
GE DV1-GG Waterproof/Shockproof 1080P Pocket Video Camera (Graphite Gray)
16 used & new from $162.37

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pocket camera, December 25, 2012
I take this to the pool and the beach all the time. Great for water slides as well. It takes great pics and videos underwater. A camera you can take with you for good pictures and videos and not having to worry about it getting ruined.

Stack-On PS-5-B Biometric Drawer Safe, Black
Stack-On PS-5-B Biometric Drawer Safe, Black
Price: $99.00
35 used & new from $66.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 25, 2012
I read the instructions and had the code and biometric set up within 5-10 minutes. It was pretty straightforward and I have not had any issues opening it when I need to access the contents.

OP/TECH USA 0901012 S.O.S. Strap for bags, briefcases and luggage- neoprene (Black)
Price: $23.17
20 used & new from $18.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, December 25, 2012
Purchased this to replace the strap on my laptop case which kept sliding off my shoulder. This strap grips pretty well and I have not any any issues since.

Winsome Spectrum ABS Airlift Swivel Stool, Faux Leather
Winsome Spectrum ABS Airlift Swivel Stool, Faux Leather
Offered by Furnituremaxx
Price: $36.99
16 used & new from $36.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Design Flaw, December 25, 2012
Easy to assemble. Looks good and priced fairly cheap. Only wish that the seat had a little more padding. It's pretty hard.

UPDATE: After owning for almost a year, I had to throw the stool out. The welds that attaches the pole to base actually snapped because the base walls are not very thick. Definitely a design flaw. I've lowered my original 4 star rating to 2 stars because of this (2 stars only because I did get almost a year's use out of it).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6