Profile for firsttimemom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

firsttimemom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Prepac Altus Wall Mounted Audio/Video Console, Black
Prepac Altus Wall Mounted Audio/Video Console, Black
Price: $109.00
19 used & new from $108.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!, July 22, 2012
I loved this console the minute I saw it. I knew it would be the perfect way to keep hubby's ps3, xbox + related games organized. We mounted it a bit lower than shown in the picture so that we would be able to use the top as a shelf for the cable box, modem and kinnect. It looks good like that as well, though honestly, it look much better the way it is set up in the picture. I like the fact that because it is wall mounted, I can easily clean underneath it. It was a little hard to drill in the board that holds it up. You definitely need another person to help you for that. Aside from that, assembly was pretty straight forward. It also hides the gazillion wires we have very nicely.

IcoSoKu
IcoSoKu
Offered by MoreQualityLessMoney
Price: $16.98
32 used & new from $13.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell and Broke into Pieces!, January 4, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: IcoSoKu (Toy)
I was very excited to get this toy for my brother, who likes doing puzzles. However, he did not even get a chance to try out this puzzle before my baby took it from him and threw it on the floor where it broke apart into several different pieces. I had to throw it out and was very disappointed. The concept of this toy is great and it would be good if they could figure out how to make it sturdier. Until then, I would not recommend it to anyone who has kids.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly tasty, September 4, 2011
I thought this might not be as tasty as the other flavors, so I bought a single pack from target before ordering it from here. I was prepared for a protest from my baby but she ate it without a fuss. I was so relieved and happy cuz at the time, she wouldn't eat spinach and other veggies. I tried it also, and it is sweet like the other flavors. I don't use these pouches anymore cuz she's eating food that I cook at home.

Gerber Graduates Puffs, Peach, 1.48-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Gerber Graduates Puffs, Peach, 1.48-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $14.34
14 used & new from $14.34

5.0 out of 5 stars she loves it, June 29, 2011
My baby (13 months) loves this flavor of Gerber Puffs. The flavor is mild and the texture is really easy for her to chew now. I've actually been giving my baby Puffs since she was about 5 months old and had no teeth. We've tried and approved of Strawberry+Apple, Banana, Sweet Potato and of course this one. We also tried and dislike Apple cinnamon (too sweet) and Cherry (too tart).

Plum Organics Baby Food, Pumpkin & Banana, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
Plum Organics Baby Food, Pumpkin & Banana, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM, June 29, 2011
My baby (13 months) loves this flavor of Plum Organics. I tried it too and it's a little sweet with a slight tang to it, though not as much as the Peach+Apricot+Banana flavor. I started feeding her this when she was about 11 months. It's a little thicker than the other flavors (I've only tried Pear+Mango and Peach+Apricot+Banana)so it doesn't easily fall off the spoon. I'm not too good at getting her to eat veggies, so I was happy to find this.

Chuches Infant/Toddler 172 Sandal,Blanco,19 EU (US Toddler 4 M)
Chuches Infant/Toddler 172 Sandal,Blanco,19 EU (US Toddler 4 M)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price--sloppy finishing, June 29, 2011
This review is from: Chuches 172 (Toddler) (Apparel)
These shoes looked really cute in the pictures online, but unfortunately when they arrived I was disappointed to see that the glue holding it together could be seen in several places. This makes the shoe look very cheap which for $18+ it really isn't. For that price, I would be better off buying something from Babies'R'Us. Would NOT recommend and will be returning soon.

Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash  Sweet Melon  28-Ounces (Pack of 3)
Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash Sweet Melon 28-Ounces (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells yummy, June 29, 2011
My baby (13months) loved this bubble bath. I loved the way it smelled. The bubbles distracted her enough for me to wash her head while she was playing. I would recommend but still want to try other bubble baths to see if she likes them better.

Gerber Juice 100% Mixed Fruit, 32 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Gerber Juice 100% Mixed Fruit, 32 Ounce (Pack of 6)
2 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Flavor, Good Nutrition, May 27, 2011
My baby loves this flavor of Gerber juice. I dilute 4 oz of this juice with equal amounts of water and let her drink it with meals. In between, I let her have plain water. These 4 oz are equal to a serving of fruit, which I really like. It is MUCH cheaper to buy this in bulk in this size than buying the small 4 oz bottles. Would definitely recommend.

Art, Ethnography and the Life of Objects: Paris, c. 1925-35 (Critical Perspectives in Art History)
by Julia Kelly
Price: $83.52
13 used & new from $31.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, May 27, 2011
This is an interesting book, though somewhat limited in scope. Kelly doesn't discuss theoretical question pertaining to the field of ethnography, so if you're looking for that, then try another book. However, this book does shed some light on the way the West has progressed in its assessment of foreign cultures.

Pampers ThickCare Touch of Chamomile Wipes Refill, 7x Box 504 Count
Pampers ThickCare Touch of Chamomile Wipes Refill, 7x Box 504 Count
Offered by Splashdeal
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 27, 2011
These wipes are soft and thick so they feel good to the baby and keep the mess off of me as I clean. They are scented, which I think is nice especially after baby has done a stinker! I usually don't get these cuz they're expensive though. But I had a coupon this time so I decided to get it. I usually just buy the cheapest wipes I can find and then wash the baby's butt with water and soap after I'm done wiping off the poop. Definitely more hygienic

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4