Profile for B. Buckelew > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Buckelew "bbuck" RSS Feed

Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright with Canister, UH30010COM
Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright with Canister, UH30010COM
Price: $230.99
40 used & new from $159.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted us only 4 years., September 13, 2014
This vacuum had good suction for the first year or so, but after not so good. The posters are correct about it sending debris around on hard surfaces. The hand held companion that comes with it works quite well for vacuuming the car. No issues with it. This vacuum cleaner only lasted us 4 years. If you're looking for a vacuum to replace often, this is you brand as that's what has happened to us before this. The vacuums don't seem to last these days. I bought this as we did have a good hoover 20 years ago, but since then we've had to purchase 3 in a matter of 10 years now. Be aware of the lasting ability. We do vacuum weekly and have 3 children.

Natural Vitality Natural Calm, Orange, 16 Ounce
Natural Vitality Natural Calm, Orange, 16 Ounce
Offered by cold beer
Price: $24.57
49 used & new from $21.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Taste, April 25, 2014
My kids like the taste of the powder in a drink. Avoiding the Magnesium Sterate in the chewable vitamins is a plus, as I've read it coats the intestinal wall and doesn't let vitamins absorb. This allows us to make our own vitamins and not have that in it. Wellnessmama.com is where I found this product link.

Asus Essentio CM6730-US005S Intel Core i5-3350P 3.1GHz, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVD-RW, Windows 8 Desktop PC

1.0 out of 5 stars $900 Nightmare- Video Card Issues- 4 months gone for repair - Horrible communication - Shipping Errors too many. Co. don't care, April 25, 2014
We purchased this desktop computer about a year ago. We had issues with the video card and the screen going black at about a month after purchase. We needed the computer and couldn't afford to be without it, so we just would turn it off and then back on again. It would do this probably once a week, then after 4 months it just became unbearable. I called ASUS and they wanted me to KEEP setting my computer to previous settings. I told them this wasn't working as the computer would act as it did before, but they seem to think it will just go away (or I will). Finally got the RMA# to send it back and information to do so, with details on how to ship, where to ship etc. We'll the shipping information was wrong. It didn't have me shipping it to the repair facility. My delays began. This is just the tip of the iceberg! After a month I started to inquire about my desktop. That's when I found out "I", yes "ME" they say shipped it to their California office. My email information which I printed said to ship it there! Anyway, I thought okay, this wasn't too terribly bad only that my unit is being shipped around and that could be an issue. With in the next 3 or 4 weeks I started to call again to see the time frame as to when I could expect my unit back.. got the run around. Called again in another 2 weeks.. run around again! Talked to 12 or so people during my calls through out the next month. Supervisors would hang up while my call was transferred to them. I'd have to tell the story all over again. It felt like I told it at the very least 20 times. No one, I mean no one even cared! My unit was shipped out to the wrong address and they were waiting on that person that signed for the FedEx delivery to relinquish my computer back to him so he could ship it back to ASUS, then back to me. My computer was gone for over 4 months! If you like talking to foreign people on the phone, if you like pleading with people that don't care, then this is the computer for you! I have my computer back now... It worked okay for a few months and is back doing the SAME thing it did before! I don't know what to do. I sure don't want to go through the NIGHTMARE I went through before. It's sad that I could have spent my money wisely if I would have only known. $900.00 down the drain in my opinion. Trying to homeschool my kids on a tight budget, and we really need our computer. It's sad they took my money and offer horrible customer care.

Maoam Stripes 160g (Pack of 3)
Maoam Stripes 160g (Pack of 3)
Offered by British Grocery
Price: $11.98
5 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!, February 5, 2014
These are delicious!! They came on time, actually faster than I was told. They came in perfect condition! I received 3 bags of Maoam Stripes. I saw lots of videos on Youtube of these (JacksGap) and couldn't wait to try them!! I'm so glad I ordered these! I will have to order these again soon!!

Haribo Maoam Assorted Chewing Candies ( 5x22g )
Haribo Maoam Assorted Chewing Candies ( 5x22g )
Offered by Euro Food Mart
Price: $4.99
7 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ummm…?, February 5, 2014
From the picture above, I believed I was buying a full pack of Maoam's…. That, however, was NOT the case. The price of these are $5.99, which is reasonable considering where they are coming from. The package came in decent time and was not damaged. The product inside was barely anything. I received 5 single packs of Maoam's, 3 strawberries, 1 cherry, and 1 orange. They were just thrown into the box with a little shredded cardboard. No original packaging. The packs of Maoam's were not damaged or opened and tasted perfect, but I really wish I would have gotten more packs. 5 singles packs of Maoam's (to me) is not worth $5.99. It's a good thing I ordered another pack of Maoam Stripes from another seller…

SoHo Blue Stitch Traveler Baby Infant Crib Nursery Bedding Set 10 pcs
SoHo Blue Stitch Traveler Baby Infant Crib Nursery Bedding Set 10 pcs

4.0 out of 5 stars Very unique-boutiqe baby bedding, February 18, 2009
This baby bedding we ordered, for our soon to be son, arrived very quickly, and was packaged really nice. when I opened the clear plastic bag, I noticed the blanket had very good embroidery detail around the sea objects. It was very soft (I wanted a comfy one for my newborn, so it was perfect) The bumpers have these fun looking sea gulls on them (it reminds me of the beach). I like the fact that it's soft, comfy, and original. I haven't washed it yet, so I don't know about that part yet, but the diaper stacker was kinda thin and the bumpers were thin too. Over all I love it, I put extra bumpers behind it for cushion. It's soft, original, very fun and tasteful design, and the price was very good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2010 8:05 PM PDT

Nature's Precise Cream - 2 oz tube
Nature's Precise Cream - 2 oz tube
Offered by Vita Health
Price: $13.00
10 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This cream really works well for me!, January 7, 2008
My body absorbs this cream and I can really feel a difference. My pain is gone. I can sleep deeper and my body can repair now. The price was really good too.