Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Penny Allen > Reviews

Browse

Penny Allen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Penny Allen "http://www.theallensisters.com" RSS Feed (S.E. Alaska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Acer 11.6" Aspire Laptop 4GB 500GB | V5-131-2682
Acer 11.6" Aspire Laptop 4GB 500GB | V5-131-2682

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 27, 2014
Love the price, the size, the color, and it has lots of room for all my photos, videos, music (2,500+). Comes with windows 8, but if you don't like that version, you can click on a box and it'll work as a good ol' windows 7 desktop view. Very happy!

Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant,Black,12
Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant,Black,12
Price: $27.84
10 used & new from $26.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Not supposed to stretch, April 27, 2014
These are good for work pants. One person didn't like that they don't stretch, but if they did, they wouldn't be as heavy duty. I use these at my maintenance job and really like the fit, and I'm hard to fit pants - a size 12 with a not so small rear. :-)

Tea Tree Oil 4 fl oz Liquid
Tea Tree Oil 4 fl oz Liquid
Offered by NutriPlusTea
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to order eye dropper, April 27, 2014
Good stuff but doesn't come with the eye dropper thing. Be sure to order one with this. Plenty for us.

Maidenform Women's Comfort Thong Panty One Size, Timeless Ruby, One Size
Maidenform Women's Comfort Thong Panty One Size, Timeless Ruby, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for skinny people., April 27, 2014
Nice but leave a line at top if you're curvy. No pany line on butt though. The top just fits a bit snug. Nice material too.

Calvin Klein Women's Invisibles Thong Panty, Black, Large
Calvin Klein Women's Invisibles Thong Panty, Black, Large
Price: $9.60
8 used & new from $9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars No panty line on my curvey body, April 27, 2014
Love these. No panty line on my size 12 booty. The material is super smooth too. Very comfy! I'm very picky about my undies, and it love these. Will definitely get more.

Superior Source No Shot Methylcobalamin B12 Multivitamin, 1,000 mcg, 60 Count
Superior Source No Shot Methylcobalamin B12 Multivitamin, 1,000 mcg, 60 Count
Price: $9.09
15 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS, January 14, 2014
I have been injecting B12 weekly because my body is unable to absorb B12 from food (and I do eat a lot of wild fish and wild game). I tried a different sublingual a while ago, didn't work. I wanted to switch from injections because I don't like giving them to myself and I didn't want to be injecting cyanocobalamin (has cyanide). After trying the 5,000 MCG dose for a month, I was too high (1900) which is amazing because it took me forever just to get to, and maintain, 800-900 on injections (where I feel best). So went to 1,000 MCG dose and will take another test in a couple weeks to see if I will take it daily or every other day. You don't want your levels too high or too low - you can feel the same with both, so you need to be tested to get your levels right.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2015 5:04 PM PDT

Performix 11603-6 Synthetic Plasti-Dip Rubber Coating, 14.5 oz Can, Black
Performix 11603-6 Synthetic Plasti-Dip Rubber Coating, 14.5 oz Can, Black
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $11.47
23 used & new from $7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on rusty dishwasher tines, November 4, 2013
I used this on my rusty dishwasher tines and racks (it was almost 300.00 to just buy replacement racks). It works great! I put two coats on. I've only done a few loads since, but it's holding up well in the hot water and I'm not getting rust stains on my dishes.

Update - held up pretty well. It started coming off in a couple places that were all rust, but got me through until we got a new dishwasher.

Expo Original Dry Erase Set, Chisel Tip, 15-Piece, Assorted Colors
Expo Original Dry Erase Set, Chisel Tip, 15-Piece, Assorted Colors
Price: $15.89
43 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant, October 23, 2013
Colors are vibrant. Lots of good colors, wide and thin, with eraser and cleaner. Comes in case to keep in order

OXO Good Grips Compost Bin
OXO Good Grips Compost Bin
Price: $19.99
16 used & new from $16.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 23, 2013
Love this. Top comes off to clean or dump out. Very slick surface so food doesn't stick. I Like the green color too. Keeps counter looking clean

LED Lenser 7497 Focusing LED Headlamp with VLT H7
LED Lenser 7497 Focusing LED Headlamp with VLT H7
Offered by ebuy-joy
Price: $36.99
3 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 23, 2013
This has great light. I now feel comfortable walking into and out of moose trees while hunting. Adjustable from wide to spot light, and adjustable up and down. Has protective case

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6