Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for purplestarshine > Reviews

Browse

purplestarshine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

purplestarshine RSS Feed (CT)

Rebecca Minkoff MAC Convertible Cross-Body Handbag,Black,One Size
Rebecca Minkoff MAC Convertible Cross-Body Handbag,Black,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse!, December 8, 2012
This is a great purse for evening, or when you don't want to lug around a huge purse. It's a great cross body, I'm 5'4" and it falls perfectly on my hip. The chain strap is detachable. The black leather is nice and shiny. It looks expensive. I'm sure I'll get years of use out of this bag. It's small but does hold a lot. I fit a small pair of glasses, iphone, some lip gloss, keys, and still had a bit of room to spare. There are 2 inside pouches but no zipper compartment. I do wish there was a zipper compartment inside just to store my money and credit cards but that's my only issue with this bag. Oh, and my aunt did mention how she thought with the chain strap the purse was a bit heavy but I thought it was fine.

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: $8.99
89 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicked my booty into shape!!, April 16, 2011
I highly recommend this dvd! I think this is one of Jillian's best. There are so many other great reviews of this video that I just wanted to agree and tell you it's definitely worth it!!!

2'x8' MSM Duo-Lock Felt and Rubber Runner Rug Pad for Hard Floors - Includes RPFL(TM) Rug and Pad Care Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 19, 2011
This rug pad is a good quality, thick pad. My runner stays in place great on my hardwood floors with this. Highly recommend!!!

Personal Training With Jackie: Xtreme Timesaver Training
Personal Training With Jackie: Xtreme Timesaver Training
DVD ~ Jackie Warner
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $9.86
56 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, October 27, 2010
This workout is great! I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (which I highly recommend!!!!), and this dvd made me hurt!! This is a good, quick workout. Not all the jumping that Jillian makes you do (which I don't mind) but I know that some people for various reasons can't deal with. I was sweating with this video! The workout went by very quickly with the one minute move then switching to the next one. I'm glad I bought this to add to my exercise video rotation. The Jillian workout does have 3 in it and this only has one, but it's a good one! I definitely recommend this video!

Planet Dog 5' Natural Hemp Leash with Fleece Handle
Planet Dog 5' Natural Hemp Leash with Fleece Handle
Price: $17.56 - $26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leash, November 4, 2009
Great leash! Very durable and strong. The fleece on the inside of the handle is a very nice touch. It's great if you have a dog that tugs. Nylon leashes would dig into your hand, but this one feels nice!

Meile G/N Synthetic Bags and Filters by Filtrete, 5 Bags and 2 Filters
Meile G/N Synthetic Bags and Filters by Filtrete, 5 Bags and 2 Filters
Price: $11.74
16 used & new from $7.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 4, 2009
These vacuum bags work great! I have used the Miele brand bag and I prefer these Filtrete bags over them. These bags seem to hold more and are a little cheaper. They seem to have the same filter qualities. I will buy these again!

Genuine Electrolux Anti-Allergy s-bag EL202F - 4 bags
Genuine Electrolux Anti-Allergy s-bag EL202F - 4 bags
Price: $10.09
34 used & new from $4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vacuum bag, October 12, 2005
This is the only bag I've tried in my vacuum. I have not tried the s-bag classic, which is cheaper and has less filtration. This bag works well. The only problem I have with this bag is when it's full, you are suppose to pull a cardboard flap to close the bag, but it(the bag) is usually overflowing when the vacuum light comes on(telling you to change the bag), and you cannot close the bag. Meaning, the bag is not dust free unless you empty the bag before the vacuum light comes on.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2013 10:00 AM PDT

Household Essentials 01822 Ten-Pocket Canvas Hanging Shoe Bag
Household Essentials 01822 Ten-Pocket Canvas Hanging Shoe Bag
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $17.97
2 used & new from $17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small shoes, October 12, 2005
This product is a real space saver in the closet. It fits sandals, loafers, and small dress shoes nicely. You just have to position the shoes as you would in a shoe box. Each pocket is about the size of an average shoe box.