Profile for Tien Lin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tien Lin RSS Feed (LA, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
D-Link Wireless Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera with mydlink-Enabled and a Built-In Wi-Fi Extender (DCS-933L)
Price: Click here to see our price
80 used & new from $48.49

1.0 out of 5 stars It couldn't detect my wireless network, February 17, 2014
I wasted an hour on this item. I tried to connect this item to my home wifi from mobile phone and PC and nothing worked. There was no error message no nothing to describe if there were any problems. There was no error message of any kind which would have helped to troubleshoot the wifi connection. My wifi network works just fine on my tv, phones, ipad and etc; but this camera just wouldn't detect or connect to it. It just wouldn't connect for wireless mode. I wasted an hour very frustrated. I returned it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 9:09 AM PDT

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $32.95
39 used & new from $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - died less than six months, October 20, 2013
After replacing the batteries the second time in less than six months, the light no longer turns on. My 22-month old daughter was very disappointed that her little turtle died. This thing needs better quality control.

Step2 Little Helper’s Grocery Cart
Step2 Little Helper’s Grocery Cart
Price: $37.99
21 used & new from $34.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality, July 15, 2013
Sharp/rough plastic edges on the top portion of the cart around the push handle and around basket area. Someone dropped the ball the on quality control. My daughter got a deep, half-inch bloody scratch in the chin area from the rough uneven edge around the push handle area on the first hour of playing with it. I returned the product for full refund.

Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4770n Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4770n Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Price: $99.19
89 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-function printer, May 27, 2013
I got it on sale at $99.99, a great deal!

Value: A+
Build quality: A
Overall user friendly operation: B+
Print speed: A+
Print quality: A (I can't tell the difference between this one and the old HP4100T in document print quality. The b/w chart and photo quality are also better than Brother HL2230 which I returned)
Document feeder: B+ (no jam so far; but you have to try to place the document right so it doesn't scan, fax or copy a little tilted)
Copy quality: A (pretty good comparing to larger copiers)
Fax: B+
Scan quality: B (a bit low on resolution but it is still fine for regular b/w document use)
Scan speed with document feeder: A+ (20 pages b/w scan in 2 minutes that is pretty awesome)
Software and driver setup: B (print driver setup is pretty easy; but the scan function I use the included Canon s/w)
Scan operation: C (you have to initiate the scan from the printer either "computer" or "remote scanner" modes. Once you figure them out, they are quite easy to use to scan to your PC. I gave this a C because there is also another method using driver approach which wasn't installed; I haven't figured this out yet)

Overall I recommend this machine.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2013 10:46 AM PDT

Remanufactured Replacement Laser Toner Cartridge for Hewlett Packard C7115X (HP 15X) High-Yield Black
Offered by Speedy Inks
Price: $20.25
13 used & new from $20.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed on 3rd day, May 2, 2013
The first day the output from the toner was very nice; but after printing less than 10 pages, the right section of the page becomes lighter and lighter to the point that it is difficult to read. I tried to shake the toner a few time still same problem. This is a poor quality toner they sent me.

Panasonic KX-TG4742B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Black, 2 Handsets
Price: $76.95
23 used & new from $56.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Questionable quality control, April 29, 2013
On day two, the charging base of the second handset failed to charge the battery with an "insert battery" error message. The manual doesn't have a reference of this error message. I took the batteries out and put them back in and still not working. I changed power outlet and still nothing. It wouldn't charge. I noticed the connection in the base charger felt lose. You could actually wiggle the connector back and forth. That could be the problem, a loose connection. I have always been using Panasonic cordless phones for decades and this was the first time I had a problem. I returned it and picked a different model.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, October 17, 2012
I have been using one of the two batteries for almost two months now after following the instruction to discharge the battery about 4 to 5 times. On my old original battery on the HTC Inspire, I would charge it daily; but with the new battery I am charging it every other day while the battery meter is still in the green area. I am pretty happy with the performance.

Dorcy 41-2510 Floating Waterproof LED Flashlight with Carabineer Clip, 55-Lumens, Yellow Finish
Price: $6.97
51 used & new from $5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, life saver flash light, December 2, 2011
I have two of these purchased from an year ago. Currently we are experiencing extended power outage from the windstorm here in some of the LA area. My family and I have been using them for couple nights so far and they are still doing great on the original batteries. They really light up the area. I plan to buy few more.

MSA Safety Works 817691 Over Economical Safety Glasses, Clear
MSA Safety Works 817691 Over Economical Safety Glasses, Clear
Price: $2.76
24 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 8, 2011
I used it to protect my eye glasses during grass trimming and edging with a battery powered trimmer and edger. It works great that it is clear and doesn't fog up.

Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
Price: $67.99
47 used & new from $50.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent toast result, November 8, 2011
We brought it to replace a small, old Black and Decker toaster oven which was still working fine. We wanted something bigger with nicer appearance for our dinner room decor. The machine looks professional. However, my family has been very disappointed with the toasting quality. With the same setting, the first slice bread would come out unevenly toasted, but the second slice would not have any toasting at all. Sometime the bread would come out slightly burned. It is just inconsistent and we had to watch if it was getting burned. We have the setting just slightly above the lowest level. I couldn't imaging changing the dial to mid level or beyond. It already burned bread half way to the mid level with steam or smoke coming out of the front glass panel. I would have returned it if I kept the packaging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3