Profile for Dmitry Petlin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dmitry Petlin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gaiam Travel Yoga Mat, Purple
Gaiam Travel Yoga Mat, Purple
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My beloved mat ever!, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Gaiam Travel Yoga Mats (Sports)
This mat is foldable, if you often walk with mat or goes to buisness trip, this mat is a best decision.
This mat very grippy, you don't slide when you sweat. You will be stable in downward dog everytime you do it.
You can wash this mat in a washing machine. After washing mat dryed very quickly.
I'm use this mat in my youga class without regular mat and haven't any problem. If you need more support, place this mat over regular mat.
I already buy two mat like this in different colors and this is only beginning :)

Manduka Eko Superlite Folding Travel Yoga Mat (Brilliant)
Manduka Eko Superlite Folding Travel Yoga Mat (Brilliant)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very slippery mat, October 2, 2013
When I touch this mat in first time, I loved him. Very grip surface conquer me. But when I sweat a little, this mat turn into ice. I slide down in downward dog, in any poses, all the time.
Well, after that I try wash with vingear - nothing new, same ice. I wash with water, rub with sponge - nothing happend, this mat still was icy.
After that, I sold this mat to one girl from my yoga class, she also slips on this mat, but she beleive in break in.
I place two star instead one 'cause I love "Brilliant" color, they really nice.

UPDATE 2013/11/10

Ironically I got another Manduka foldable mat, in Thunder color. And my opinion changed.
First of all, new mat was received directly feom Manduka. This mat was packed in film rather mat from Amazon wasn't packed. Mat from Manduka has more grippy, I can a little sweat and not slide.
Also, I bought Manduka hand towel and used it during my class, between poses. Towel help me don't slide. When I'm very sweety, I place tower on mat, where my hands in downdard dog and my hands not slide.
I use this mat around two month and this is a good mat. Not best, but very good.

Well, I change my rate from two to five star.

Aurorae Yoga Mat Sport Bag/Multi Purpose Crossbody Sling Backpack. Great for Yoga, Hiking, Biking, Travel,Gym,School/Office (Ebony)
Offered by AURORAE
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect yoga bag, October 2, 2013
Previously I used Aurorae jeans yoga bag, which not good for me. This sling much better. I have enough room for all my yoga stuff (hand and mat towels, yoga strap, shorts and tee). Quality of sling is very good, all seams very strong, zippers worked perfectly. But one thing, my Aurorae Synergy yoga mat, when I place it in sling, stick out too wide to side. May be I need more tightly roll mat, I don't know.
Overall, this Aurorae yoga sling is a very good, I can recommend to all.

Madagascar Bourbon Assortment Vanilla Beans 4 types x 10 beans = 40 total FREE SHIPPING!
Offered by Vanilla Products USA
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality vanilla beans, October 2, 2013
I bought 40-pack of vanilla beans, very good quality, nice aroma, beans are moist. Each sort is packaged in vaccuum bags, also received 3 beans as gift.

Manduka Cotton Yoga Strap
Manduka Cotton Yoga Strap
Price: $13.00 - $27.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft long strap for big people, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Manduka Cotton Yoga Strap (Sports)
Yep, I'm big. Ordinary strap from my yoga class too short for me, I can't make many trainer advices. This strap give me a chance to become better. Very soft material, 10 feet long, good solid lock - all this under Maunduka label.
I'm recommend this strap and I hope, Manduka helping to you become better!

Aurorae "Synergy" Yoga Mat/Towel for Hot Yoga/Moist hands and feet that causes Slipping (5 mm) US Patent Protected
Offered by AURORAE
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible sense of stability!, April 23, 2013
Very soft, very nice, very-very-very-INCREDIBLE grip! Mat strongly glued to floor and my hands and feet glued to mat. Highly recommend this mat to all yogins as best of the best mats.

Gaiam Gray Peony Prosperity Print Yoga Mat (3mm)
Gaiam Gray Peony Prosperity Print Yoga Mat (3mm)
Price: $17.90
8 used & new from $10.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, but slippery, March 17, 2013
After washing this mat with soap, I can do my exercises much better. But, in downward dog I still sliding, my hands don't stick to this mat.
I hope, with time this mat will be more sticky and I can do all asans without sliding.
Gaiam Prosperity Yoga Mat (Gray Peony) have austere style, good cool colors. This is the good mat design.

Gaiam Sublime Print Yoga Mat (3mm)
Gaiam Sublime Print Yoga Mat (3mm)
Price: $17.01
3 used & new from $17.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but slippery, March 17, 2013
Gaiam Sublime Print Yoga Mat looks pretty, good colors, awsome picture. This is the best mat in my class - excluding sliding, of course.

j/fit 68" Length Yoga Mat (Red)
j/fit 68" Length Yoga Mat (Red)
Price: $21.19
5 used & new from $16.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Very slippery mat, March 17, 2013
When I open this mat first time and made exercises, a was like on ice. My foot slide out from mat with any movement. It was terrible.
I wash mat with soap and try again. Mat wasn't very slippery now, but I slide a little in every asana and once slap down my face in downward dog.
Well, I think after practice and order another yoga mat. This mat awful, don't waste your money.

j/fit 68" Length Yoga Mat (Black)
j/fit 68" Length Yoga Mat (Black)
Price: $21.62