Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Goal Zero 32001 Lighthouse 250 Portable Battery Charger USB Power Hub and Lantern
Price: $79.95
9 used & new from $60.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lantern with a minor flaw., July 9, 2014
This is a fantastic lantern - lumens are great - it is small and compact. The fact that it has directional lighting and manually adjusted brightness (instead of just one or two settings) is a huge plus also. The only thing I didn't like is that the globe is plastic. This cuts down on weight but it means it will scratch easy. The first one I bought was scratched up in two areas wen I removed it from the box. I returned only to find the second one was the same way so this is obviously a manufacturing defect. Won't bother most but I thought I would point it out for those that like their new products new looking. :)

Creatures of Leisure Nose Protector
Creatures of Leisure Nose Protector
Price: $10.50
2 used & new from $10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars not black like the one shown in the picture, July 8, 2014
I haven't tried to install or use so the rating isn't based on use. I more so just wanted to warn everyone that I received this today and it is white... not black like the one shown in the picture.

Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
Steamfast SF-407 Fabric Steamer
Offered by Air & Water Inc
Price: $84.88
7 used & new from $45.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Died in 1.5 years, January 23, 2014
I don't/didn't use this steamer that frequently... maybe once or twice a week. It just dies on me today (originally purchased in July 2012). While it worked it was great. Very little drip mess and quick heat up time. I am going to buy one more and see if I can get some better life out of it. The one thing I did not do was clean my reservoir frequently. I did use only distilled water from the beginning though.

Als/92 Liner Medium/Olive Green
Als/92 Liner Medium/Olive Green
Price: $32.45
4 used & new from $32.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits funky, January 1, 2014
Not sure exactly how these are supposed to fit or line up button wise but mine seems a bit off. It works and it does add warmth to my jacket... just wish it was a bit more flexible.

Genuine Replacement Ear Pads Cushions for SENNHEISER RS130 HDR130 Headphones
Genuine Replacement Ear Pads Cushions for SENNHEISER RS130 HDR130 Headphones
Offered by AUDIO EQUIP
Price: $24.89
3 used & new from $19.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, January 1, 2014
Nice to not have black bits crumbling onto my face. These replacements work fine. I think they let more sound through then the originals (these are velour and the originals were the leatherette material). I just wish they also would send you sticky replacement pads for the over the head part of the headphone also.

Falling Skies Season 3 [HD]
Falling Skies Season 3 [HD]
Price: $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked Season 2 better., January 1, 2014
I enjoyed season 3. It is not bad... I just felt like they tried to accomplish too much. I enjoyed the stark simplicity of season 2 much more. This is probably more of a personal preference and not as much as a judgement on the quality of the show.

Timberland PRO Men's Pitboss 6" Steel-Toe Boot,Brown/Brown,9 W
Timberland PRO Men's Pitboss 6" Steel-Toe Boot,Brown/Brown,9 W
Price: $104.95
6 used & new from $104.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot., November 17, 2013
I originally ordered the 9 regular and they felt way tight, especially in the toe. I didn't think the steel would stretch out (obviously) so I tried the 9 wide and with thick socks they fit great. They are actually a very comfortable boot. I haven't had them out in inclement weather yet but will assume they will hold up well.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 7 Pack Boxer Brief, Assorted, Medium
Fruit of the Loom Men's 7 Pack Boxer Brief, Assorted, Medium
Price: $18.66
4 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compromise, November 17, 2013
I really like these underwear... especially for the colder months. They are a good compromise between "tighty whities" and loose boxers. The only complaint I have is that when I first put them on and they are tight around the legs, there is a bit of "scratchiness" from the seam at the bottom. It dissappears after a bit so it's not a reason to not try these.

Vapur Eclipse Water Bottle, 1-Liter, Olive
Vapur Eclipse Water Bottle, 1-Liter, Olive
Offered by MSO Store
Price: $24.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool water "bottle"., November 7, 2013
I am a water "bottle" junkie. I typically prefer the hard bottles but wanted to try something different. I love how lite weight these are and how you can roll them up for storage when not in use. Both the olive and the blue look cool also. They seem durable but I have not used on any hiking trips yet.

Maxpedition All-Weather Trekker Pen - Black RR-98
Maxpedition All-Weather Trekker Pen - Black RR-98
Offered by ArmyProperty
Price: $19.95
17 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Major cool pen., October 6, 2013
I am definitely a Maxpedition fan boy. I have tons of their gear. I got this and the Nite-Ize Inka pens and love them both. This one is definitely a better quality. It is metal and rubber instead of plastic so it is a bit heavier. You really have to yank to get the pen off the cap. I don't think there is a way to attach the cap so if you don't have the pen connected to something you will need to hold the cap while writing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5