Profile for Michael Sechler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Sechler "Find me on Google+" RSS Feed (Florida)

Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini cable, 1.83 meters, 6 feet
Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini cable, 1.83 meters, 6 feet
Offered by Gadgets House
Price: $3.04
34 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my Transformer: Very satisfied., September 10, 2011
I purchased this miniHDMI cable in order to connect my Asus Transformer to my TV and external monitors. The product works great! A nice clear image was displayed on my 42in TV and my 20in monitor along with quality audio as well. The cable worked better than expected at an amazing price!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, nice look and feel., August 9, 2011
This case has a great look and feel. It has professional appearance and makes your tablet feel safe. All the ports are accessible and it has a functional kickstand (not too many angles but the viewing angle on the to makes up for it. Only downside is it has to be open to charge, but I haven't found itto be distressing at all. Still can't determine if it's real leather but the build is nice enough so I don't mind. The build looked like it'd have pockets but this isn't so. 4/5, very functional, just no special features that push it to 5/5.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked great... For about 20 minutes., April 21, 2010
I received this alleged 30mw laser and a 5mw laser from dealextreame at the same time today. My order came from CE Compass. After opening the product and using it, I was proud to have purchased it. But when I compared it to my 5mw, I was upset to see that the 5mw was BRIGHTER. There was no label on the pointer to indicate it's power, and none if the options on the manual had been marked. After 5 mins or use, it randomly started to get this diffraction, and there would be a slight distortion in the beam. About 15 mins later, the laser stopped working completely. My other laser however is still fully functional.

Not only is there false advertising involved, but the product itself stopped working altogether. I am throughly upset with this waste of money and will never purchase from CE compass again. My order from DX took almost two weeks to come in, but I'd prefer the wait over a complete waste of time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2010 8:03 AM PDT