Profile for Ronald Dufel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ronald Dufel RSS Feed (Bonita, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Working great for me, January 11, 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Working great for me. Setup is quick and it runs much faster then my Sony Blu-ray player that I was using to access Amazon Prime and other internet apps. The little remote is easy to use and very intuitive. I was thinking of getting the Google Chrome stick, but I'm glad this came out before I did. Also nice that I can upload my pictures to Amazon cloud and display them on the TV. This up load is a bit slow, but it works fine. Best 20 bucks I've spent.

Virtual Fireplace
Virtual Fireplace
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, December 25, 2014
This review is from: Virtual Fireplace (App)
It's about would you expect. fireplace going little bit sound that's it.

Wrangler Men's Sport Western Snap Shirt Dobby Stripe, Wine, Large
Wrangler Men's Sport Western Snap Shirt Dobby Stripe, Wine, Large
Price: $25.00
4 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, November 21, 2014
Very bold color. It really stands out. The shiny finish helps. Fit is just right and can be worn inside or out. Should be easy care as it is 80% polyester. Wife loves that, no ironing.

The Civil War: A Film By Ken Burns
The Civil War: A Film By Ken Burns
Price: $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent look back at our epic struggles of the past., July 17, 2014
Loved the way the haunting music inter-played with the visual pictures and narrative. The personal stories of the generals, officers and privates was quite poignant and helped me understand if not experience the great tragedy of war and yet feel the optimistic glory both realized and yet vanquished on the battle field. The soldiers letters to loved ones helped to bring their struggle to a personal level. I loved hearing the historians retell some of the personal stories of the Confederate generals in their charming southern drawl. Quite well done indeed.

Justified Season 4 [HD]
Justified Season 4 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great acting and plot with twists and turns, March 2, 2014
Don't know why, but I really like the southern expressions and culture that comes through the show. Quite entertaining from a Yankee's point of view. Boyd is probably my favorite actor in the series. Don't know why the bad guys are so interesting,but it is very different from my life.

6 ct Multi-Colors 60th Birthday Party Balloons
6 ct Multi-Colors 60th Birthday Party Balloons
Offered by BundleOfBeauty
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice touch, February 22, 2014
These balloons held up for the party. They are not mylar, so they lost the helium in about 5 hours, but I can't complain. I also bought a bigger 60th balloon from party city. It was $10 and was good for a week. Any way, I'm glad I got these to go with the more expensive one. They are large. Maybe 20" high when fully inflated.

Justified Season 3 [HD]
Justified Season 3 [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great acting, February 22, 2014
I do enjoy the various characters. Of course, most of the people you see on screen end up getting shot by Raylin or someone else. So much killing, my wife doesn't really care for the show. For some reason I like it. I guess I like the "they had it coming" shootings.
Anyway the hill billy humor and expressions are quite entertaining.

Wilton 6-Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan, 3.25 by 3-Inch
Wilton 6-Cup Kingsize Muffin Pan, 3.25 by 3-Inch
Price: $9.99
21 used & new from $8.39

2.0 out of 5 stars too deep, January 22, 2014
I got this to make some mini apple pies. I'm kinda disappointed in that I wanted something wider and less deep. These are over 3" deep and it is had to get the crust in to the bottom and after cooking, hard to get them out. Pan itself is strong. A bit on the heavy side. Nonstick surface worked fine although I have only used it once. Not sure what to use this for now. Maybe jello.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2014 11:19 AM PDT

Emma Smith: My Story
Emma Smith: My Story
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars not a guy movie, December 30, 2013
I thought it was very slow moving and boring. My wife thought it was OK. She liked it a bit more then I did.

Justified Season 1 [HD]
Justified Season 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good acting, December 30, 2013
This show is well done from the believable characters to the script. Enjoyed the first 3 episodes. Interesting character development.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6