Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Lady Whiskers > Reviews

Browse

Lady Whiskers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lady Whiskers RSS Feed (Michigan, U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2
Hello Kitty Chococat Vynil Car Sticker Decal - Select Size
Hello Kitty Chococat Vynil Car Sticker Decal - Select Size
Offered by Sticker Magic Direct
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... came in the mail yesterday and I am in love. I stick it to my car window, September 13, 2015
It came in the mail yesterday and I am in love. I stick it to my car window. I think I am getting another one for the other window. =)

Coconut Grater or Shredder Wood with Stand
Coconut Grater or Shredder Wood with Stand
Offered by TastePadThai
Price: $31.15
2 used & new from $31.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but convenient..., April 1, 2015
I love it. It is small, yes, but it makes my craving for any coconut dishes and delicacies possible. Before, I had to borrow from a friend. Who wants to borrow stuff you can have your own? 😃

I keep the covering on the blades because I have crazy cats and I don't want them to get hurt.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pinoy Radio (Filipino Radio)
Pinoy Radio (Filipino Radio)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to like this application but not anymore, January 14, 2015
This review is from: Pinoy Radio (Filipino Radio) (App)
Used to like this application but not anymore. The stations if not buffering, not streaming. Why download this for? Waste of time and space on my phone. Uninstalled.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
11 used & new from $87.89

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought me this last 2 Christmas ago and I loved it. This Christmas, January 14, 2015
My husband bought me this last 2 Christmas ago and I loved it. This Christmas, I bought one for him and he told me that he really love it. Very light and the picture is clear.

AmazonBasics 4.0 Amp Dual USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices (High Output)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am one happy kitty mama, January 14, 2015
I bought this for my husband and myself. My phone drains really quick so I looked for a USB car charger and found this one. I am one happy kitty mama. =)

Galaxy NOTE 3 Case, [Heavy Drop Protection] Goospery® Focus Bumper [TPU & Polycarbonate] Dual Layered Hybrid Case [Shock Absorption] Cover for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 [Galaxy NOTE III] - Hot Pink
Offered by WiLLBeeOK
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I still liked my old case, January 14, 2015
It's OK. I still liked my old case. This case is not fall proof. I always have to make sure that I am holding my phone securely. I liked the simplicity, though.

Hello Kitty Fine Silver Plated Crystal Heart Stud Earrings
Hello Kitty Fine Silver Plated Crystal Heart Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this earrings, January 14, 2015
I love this earrings. I would give it a 5 but it is too big for my ears. I thought it was a little smaller like birds eye. It is cute. My co-workers liked it.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for 14" HP Chromebook 14 G2 series (14-Q010NR 14-Q020NR 14-Q029WM 14-Q030NR 14-Q070NR, etc, NOT compatible with NEWER HP Chromebook 14 G3 series like 14-X010 / 14-X013dx / 14-X015wm / 14-X030nr / 14-X040nr / X050nr, etc) laptops (Red)
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I liked this cover when I first saw it and was ..., January 14, 2015
I liked this cover when I first saw it and was very excited to have it. It came tonight and I tried it right away. I liked the colors, I ordered green and red, but the bottom does not fit. Very disappointed. I am returning it tomorrow.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2016 8:05 PM PDT

Crazy Cat Lady License Plate Tag Frame - Color Pink
Crazy Cat Lady License Plate Tag Frame - Color Pink
Offered by Graphics & More
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the color and the logo but when my husband ..., December 5, 2014
I hope I checked before I ordered this item. I love the color and the logo but when my husband put it in the car, he showed me there is only two hole for the knot. I cannot return because it's already hooked. I am disappointed!

Hay Another Day
Hay Another Day

1.0 out of 5 stars Removed, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Hay Another Day (App)
This is not the same game from Supercell. Not fun at all! Why did Kindle buy this stuff? I did not like it. Uninstalled!

Page: 1 | 2