Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth RSS Feed

Brainbox All Around The World
Brainbox All Around The World
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun quick geography game, December 12, 2012
My 10 year old boy has had this game for a couple of years. He loves playing it and we all have learned a bit of geography from this game. I like that it does not rely on previously learned info. You study the card for 10 seconds, then have to answer a question about that card.
While it only covers a few things about each country, it is a great light intro to world geography. Super easy to learn, fun and a quick game that we play when we don't have time for a longer, more involved one. Highly recommended:)

VTech - Slide And Talk Smart Phone
VTech - Slide And Talk Smart Phone
Price: $13.79
10 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for 2 year old, November 4, 2012
My 1 year old got this for Christmas (last year), and almost a year later at 2.5 he is still playing with it almost everyday. He loves to put his phone in his pocket and act all grown up. He has just become interested in the games on the phone instead of just using it as a prop. It is not too loud, although the voice is a bit annoying.It was accidentally left outside in a rainstorm, and after a week in a bag of rice, no harm done at all.It has taken many drops and still works great. Also it dos not go through batteries very quickly. I would recommend it.

Northern Tool + Equipment Steel Cart - 34in.L x 18in.W, 400-Lb. Capacity, Model# NTE110
Offered by Kotula's - The Guys With The Goods
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love it for multiple reasons, November 4, 2012
Bought this cart for use at a music festival. We used it to carry equipment to a gig it worked well. Best use was for toting around our 2 year old(I know it says not for people). It was a life saver. We folded a blanket on the bottom, put a pillow at the back, clipped on an umbrella for shade, added a few toys and boom!Sooo much better than trying to push a stroller around on grass and mud. It is big enough that he could lay down and sleep, which he did, and he also contentedly played close to the action, but up and safe. We also folded down one side and used it as a bench for the family. It is very sturdy, it nicely held even my husband who is 6'1" 200lbs. This winter we have been using it to help us stack firewood. It has already payed for itself. So happy we didn't get a child's wagon, more expensive, less uses, smaller weight capacity.

Plan Toy Geometric Sorting Board
Plan Toy Geometric Sorting Board
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $20.99
27 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time around and still fun, August 8, 2011
Both my boys have had a lot of fun with this simple learning toy.It is a hand me down from a cousin then through both my kids.I like that the wood seems to be dyed instead of painted.The color has NOT chipped like other wooden toys we have had in the past.

Where the Wild Things Are - Nintendo Wii
Where the Wild Things Are - Nintendo Wii
Offered by BA Sports
Price: $8.97
47 used & new from $0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Adventure game for kids(and adults too!), January 12, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 8 year old son loves this game as well as my husband.It is hard to find adventure games for kids that are not too violent.The "enemies" in the game are big wasp-type bugs of differing varieties,and black goo.I like that it is a club that the character Max swings(no guns etc)Every "puzzle" is simple enough,
but challenging too; just right.My husband and I loved the Baulders gate series for the play-station, and we have been looking for a good not-too-violent adventure game for our son.Here it is.

Stories in Time: Library Book Grade 5 Discovery of the Americas (Discovery of the Americans)
by Betsy Maestro
Price: $6.99
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, January 9, 2011
We Love this book!My 8 year old son really liked this history book that read a bit like a story.It had interesting pictures to accompany the text.I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn or share a little history.We want to get the series, and with such reasonable prices, we plan to!

Norpro Bamboo Salad Spinner
Norpro Bamboo Salad Spinner

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD SPINNER, January 9, 2011
Bad quality spinner.It is a pull string, which doesn't really work to spin it. Also, the bamboo bowl cracked.Get an OXO!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for baby's use, January 9, 2011
I thought this would be a good teething stick, but it is a mini toothbrush for the parents to use on baby, not to give the baby.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2011 8:31 AM PST