Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for Luigi Chincochento > Reviews

Browse

Luigi Chincochento's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luigi Chincochento RSS Feed (San Antonio, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
WORKFORCE Safe n Secure Video Projector Hard Case with Dense Internal Customizable Foam, Carrying Handle and Lockable Design - For Epson 3LCD, XGA, SVGA, 1080p and 3D Projectors - Models VS230 / VS330 / EX7235 / EX7230 Pro / EX5220 / EX3220 / 730HD
Offered by DistroTech
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING case for an Epson EX9200 Pro Business Projector, October 13, 2015
I just purchased an Epson EX9200 Pro Business Projector. It came with a soft case, but I was looking for something that offered a little more protection. Stumbled on the WORKFORCE Hard Case and figured it would be better than nothing. Well, the case exceeded my expectations. It's made of hard plastic and accommodates my projector nicely. It's a little tight to close the lid with everything inside, but once closed it's sealed. I placed my cables and projector paperwork under the bottom foam, with the projector, remote control, and foam cut-out on top. Love this carrying case and seller was a real pleasure to deal with when I had an additional concern.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Black Altus Plus 58" Floating TV Stand
Black Altus Plus 58" Floating TV Stand
Price: $137.98
22 used & new from $91.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and aesthetically pleasing!, March 8, 2015
AWESOME! Love this floating wall mount for my new 60" Samsung TV. Make sure to check out all the panels for scratches and gauges prior to assembly. Once mine was built, I noticed several damaged panels. Amazon sent out another kit and told me to take out what I needed and send the rest back.

Cables and electrical cords can be hidden inside the unit so they are not exposed. Instructions were pretty straight forward and detailed enough without having to think too much. DVD'S can be stored on the bottom shelf, or you can place a sound bar there. My only suggestion is to make sure you pre-drill holes in your wall studs for the mount's wall bracket, so that the screws are easier to screw in. If you don't do this, you will round out or strip the screw heads. Wall mount will hold 75 lbs and was precisely the look I was looking for.

Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. (Silver)
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $34.95
3 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, March 8, 2015
AWESOME! For those that are a little confused, you fill the compartment behind the mirror with hot water, or the same temperature of water you take your shower in. The compartment is not something that you disconnect. The mirror is one piece and the compartment is behind it. When you are done taking your shower, you simply remove the mirror from it's base (pedestal) and dump the water out. I always forget this part after taking my shower and find myself doing it each time before I take my next shower. I must get into a rhythm with this part, but it does work flawlessly. There is a squeegee that comes with the mirror so that you can wisk the water off the mirror after filling it, since you will have water on the mirror most likely. Once set up there is absolutely no fog and I can see myself clearly while shaving.

Kit will come with tape and silicone to mount securely on your shower wall, and will work on glass, plastic, or tiled shower walls.

Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Security Camera
Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Security Camera
Offered by National Liquidation
Price: $269.75
42 used & new from $145.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good camera. Dropcam is part of NEST now. Recording is not FREE, you have to pay for it., March 8, 2015
Works as advertised. Make sure to connect to 5G as everything these days is using 2.4. You will have connection issues at the smaller connection speed. I like the fact that Dropcam is now part of NEST, since I also have a NEST thermostat.

Camera is adjusted manually once mounted and will zoom when using the app on your smart phone or computer, although quality will start to degrade. You can listen and talk through the camera's microphone, but not simultaneously. Not too big of a deal. This is a great feature since my dog likes to jump on the couch and/or bark obnoxiously when she sees neighbors. This is the only reason I bought this camera and if you are like me, you feel better when you can see your companion while you are away from home. When I spy on her periodically, I am able to listen, and/or tell her to get off the couch. When you listen, what you hear is delayed about 10-15 seconds. Basically, when you see or hear something, it already happened 10-15 seconds ago. However, when you speak through the camera's microphone, it's instant. Keep that in mind when you are waiting for your dog to respond to your command. :o)

The only thing I don't like about this camera is that recording is not free. For the price you pay, you shouldn't have to pay a monthly fee if you want to record. Other than that, I will probably add another Dropcam camera in the house. Capacity in the app (online or smart phone) is a total of four cameras I do believe.

simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum - Discontinued
Offered by TSR Wholesale
Price: $60.24
3 used & new from $60.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and much needed!, March 8, 2015
Works GREAT! Love the adjustable shelves, which adjust up-down and left-right. Securely mounts on the shower pipe with a screw and rubber gasket inside. Suction cup at the bottom to keep it positioned correctly. Plenty of room with mounts on the sides for a razor and/or loofah. You really can't go wrong with shower caddy and I just love it.

Mayfair 13EC 000 Soft Toilet Seat with Molded Wood Core and Easy-Clean & Change Hinges, Round, White
Price: $24.43
41 used & new from $15.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, March 8, 2015
I've had these toilet seats in the past and have always been happy with them. They are comfortable to sit on and beat a hard plastic seat all day long. Not sure how long this one will last as they all seem to break apart at the seam sooner or later, so I will update this review later as I continue using it over time.

HotelSpa® 30-Setting Ultra-Luxury 3 way Rainfall Shower-Head/Handheld Shower Combo by Top Brand Manufacturer. Choose from 30 full and combined water flow patterns!
Offered by Interlink Products
Price: $52.99
3 used & new from $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Equal in comparison to a Water Pik, or other high end shower head!, March 8, 2015
I love this new shower head. For the price, you cannot go wrong. I have had expensive Waterpiks in the past that cost upwards of $100 or more and figured I would try this. I was not disappointed. Quality of shower heads are that of a Waterpik and different water streams (settings) are plenty for what you would use it for.

Easy install, which came with everything needed including teflon tape. The only complaint I really have is the hose, which could be a foot longer. Other than that, I'm very happy with this purchase!

DYMO Label Writer 450 Twin Turbo label printer, 71 Labels Per Minute, Black/Silver (1752266)
Price: $104.99
223 used & new from $64.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, March 8, 2015
This Label Writer replaced my Casio Label printer, which also used thermal printing and label cartridges. Now that I have my new DYMO, the Casio went to Salvation Army to be donated.

I absolutely LOVE this DYMO 450 Twin Turbo Label printer. It prints my address labels (with an official USPS bar code underneath) and my file folder labels. Set up did not go smoothly as I had to install the software twice on my Windows 8 machine in order to get it to function properly. But once installed, I have had a good experience with this printer. Labels stick nicely and printer buttons illuminate in a cool blue color.

Replacement label rolls are reasonably priced if you order on Amazon.com compared to going to the big box stores.

What else can I say other than I'm really liking the ease of use and quality of labels with this fantastic machine!

KitchenAid Shears with Soft Grip Handles, Black
KitchenAid Shears with Soft Grip Handles, Black
Price: $9.95
25 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scissors you will ever own, March 8, 2015
These are the best scissors I have ever owned. Nicely balanced, comfortable, and sharp enough to cut everything you would normally cut with a pair of scissors. Protective cover slides on and snaps securely when not in use.

Cady Messenger Cube Durable Leatherette Shoulder Bag Case DARK BLACK fits Apple iPad: All Generations, Also (Air, Mini) Up to 10inch
Offered by vangoddy store (Ships from USA)
Price: $25.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Reeks to high Heaven..., January 22, 2015
This product looked nice and very classy online, as I was looking for something to house my iPad, pens, business cards, and perhaps some loose paper (files). I received it quickly but the smell is ungodly! I couldn't believe how much this thing reeks of oil? I can't place the smell since I've never smelled it before but it is absolutely atrocious! The smell is so unpleasant that I placed it in the garage to air out for several days hoping it would go away. Sure enough, it didn't. My last hope was to spray the inside with Febreze and zip it up. But the outside of this case reeks too. I then treated the outside with a leather condition/cleaner to no avail. After contacting Amazon, they credited my account and told me to throw it out.

Update (3-8-2015): I had a difficult time throwing this item out and thought I would just air it out for several weeks and see what happened. After about 4-6 weeks of airing out, the smell of this item is somewhat tolerable. If you place your nose against the case, you can smell the ungodly smell. However, it doesn't reach out and grab you as it did when I first received it. You could literally smell it from several feet away.

Additionally, the person that rated my review as not being helpful? You MUST be the guy or gal selling this smelly thing. lol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6