Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for hannaHDigital > Reviews

Browse

hannaHDigital's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hannaHDigital RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sony SmartWatch US version 1 Android Bluetooth USB Retail Box
Sony SmartWatch US version 1 Android Bluetooth USB Retail Box
Price: $74.95
105 used & new from $42.61

5.0 out of 5 stars I Think It's Great, September 10, 2012
Yeah, this watch has it's quirks. It's by no means perfect, but if you're like me, I own a service based company (home theater systems) and being able to do all of my call handling and see my text and email notifications, is completely worth it. It's also pretty cool to be able to control my music through it. I drive a lot and am working a lot, so pulling my phone out is not always the most convenient way to do things. This probably isn't for everyone, but I get a lot of compliments on it and people like the idea of it.

People say it runs slow, but I have not found that to be the case. Mine is pretty responsive and I have gotten very used to the way everything functions. I will say that I do have the Sony Xperia Ion Phone, so that could be why it runs well. I rarely lose sync unless I have not used it in a few days.

As far as charging.... I think there is actually something wrong with the contacts not making a full connection. Although proprietary, the connection is not bad and the spring clip holds it in just fine. But after a little while, I started to have some non contact charging issues and the battery charge indicator wasn't showing up nor was the device charging. What I did was get a Q-tip with some rubbing alcohol and cleaned the contacts on the charger and on the device (unplugged and turned off of course). It has seemed to resolve the charging issue for me and now everything is working perfect again. Worth giving a try if you think your cable is going bad or something.

I think Sony has a winner with this device. So long as you're not expecting the world from it, it's pretty cool and useful for basic functions and it's a fun conversation piece. Comparing this to a Nano is not fair because it's not intended for the same thing nor is it even the same type of device. This is a controller pure and simple.

Update 9/12/12... After cleaning a few times with rubbing alcohol, the unit went back to not charging again. What I did is got out my slodering iron with a thin tip and rubbed on the contacts of the charger. Any small metal object would work, but it appeared as though there was a minor corrosion like build up that was preventing the charger from making contact with the Smartwatch. I don't know why this is happening, but now it charges once again. Worth a shot if yours is not charging.

OSD Audio TSM-01-223 Full Motion Tilt and Swivel Wall Mount for 17-inch to 37-inch LCD TV
Price: $37.39
2 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Mount, August 8, 2012
For the price, not a bad mount. Nothing fancy, but it does the job for up to about a 32" TV. I suppose you could go a bit bigger than that, I just wouldn't put a heavy TV on it. I install about 10 TV's a day for a living and have seen a lot of mounts. It works. It obviously won't fit an 800x400, but rather the max is 200x200. The allen screws in the back to adjust it are a bit hard to tighten, but it's on a ball mount so it adjusts pretty easily and the angle of tilt is pretty good. Will work well for a 32" in the corner.

Monster Home Theatre Reference HTS 3600 MKII PowerCenter with Clean Power Stage 3 v.2.1 Circuitry

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, No Rack Ears Included, SLOOOOOW Customer Service, December 16, 2011
Monster makes some nice gadgets that are light on your wallet.... Pfshh, we all know that's a lie, the products are nice but they are super expensive. Luckily this was for a customer. The 3600 works fine, does what it is supposed to do, but on page 17 of the manual it specifically states "The Included Rack Ears..." but they were not in the box. After calling in the afternoon and holding for an hour for "sales", I had other things to do. So I decided to call the next morning. I waited about 20 minutes for Technical Support, the rep was very nice, and opened up a ticket for me, but at the end, says "but I can't help you with this, you need to speak with sales". So transferred, an hour later, sales still has not picked up. Finally hung up, emailed....

Q: Hi there. We recently ordered a HTS-3600 MKII Power conditioner for a customer. We opened it up and it did not have the rack ears included with the product, but on page 17 of the manual, it specifically states "This Monster PowerCenter includes two "Rack Ears" mounting plates for installation into a standard size equipment rack." After waiting for over an hour on hold for sales yesterday, I called this morning and after 20 minutes, spoke with a technical support person who gave me a case number which is *****. She then transferred me back to sales in which I waited another hour on hold before deciding to hang up. Hopefully we can figure out a way to get this rack ears situation figured out as soon as possible as it is holding up our job from being completed. And it seems like you guys are doing well, so maybe it's time to hire some more customer service people? Hour+ wait times for sales is pretty unacceptable. If someone could please call me today at..., I would appreciate it. I need to get this resolved ASAP. Thanks

Received an Email response 2 days later:

A: Per UL regulations the rack ears are not sold separately. The can be ordered from our site at: [...]

WHAT?? So I am in the same place that I started. Thanks Monster.

4 stars for product, delete one for not including the rack ears and another for wasting hours of my time with your seemingly wonderful customer service.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2013 11:24 AM PDT

ViewSonic PJD5523w WXGA DLP Projector - 720p, HDMI, 2700 Lumens, 3000:1 DCR, 120Hz/3D Ready, Speaker (Old Version)
3 used & new from $400.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Projector!, December 16, 2011
I've been installing projectors for a long time and am thouroughly impressed at the price versus performance for this projector! Great image quality! HDMI! That's all there is to say. Worked great in my customer's home theater.

Gator Cases GR-WH4B1221TD-12U 21-Inch Deep Sectional Wall Mounted Rack with Vented Glass Front Door Included (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Solid Racks, December 16, 2011
I have been really impressed by these racks. The price was low, free shipping, very solidly built. I was actually surprised to find that it has a thick glass door on the front, not a flimsy plexiglass panel. Plenty of room, nice hardware included. My only complaint would be that there isn't an option to change which way the rack hinges off the wall. Only swings to the left. It wasn't a problem for my most recent restaurant project, but something to keep in mind depending on situation.

18U 21" Deep Sectional Wall Mounted Rack-Gator Industrial - GR-WH4B1821TD

iMo Mini-Monster Touch 10-inch USB Touchscreen Monitor
iMo Mini-Monster Touch 10-inch USB Touchscreen Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Software Immediately Blue-Screened my PC, December 16, 2011
So, after a few hours, I finally got my computer running again. Brand new Sony, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. After installing the software, it asked me to restart, in which I did, went through the startup screen, got to my login password, typed my password then immediately got a blue screen. I run a VERY tight ship on my PC, had to run system restore. So I tried it on my XP machine. WHAT? SAME THING? Yep. Could not get this to even turn on. It's a shame because it is nice looking. But I need a monitor, not a pretty door stop.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2012 7:30 AM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Okay at best rack, Incorrect product information...Quest has poor customer service, December 9, 2011
These racks are okay at best. Fairly flimsy and thinner than most other racks.

My biggest gripe is Quest's product information - these racks are larger than the dimensions say they are, which really put us in a bind for a job where they didn't fit. Quest states on their website and in all product literature that the unit is 22" high, 20" wide and 20.5" deep. THIS IS INCORRECT. The correct dimensions are 22-3/4" high, 20-3/4" wide and 20.5" deep. The first time I called them before purchasing to verify dimensions, they verified their listed dimensions, so I figured it was ok to order them because they would fit our requirements. Wrong. I called quest to let them know about their information being wrong and they were very, very rude, did not offer an apology and said "it hasn't been a problem for us" in a rude tone. I almost sent them back just on principle, but we had to get our job done. Although Kendall Howard, Gator and Startech racks are a bit more money, I would definitely go with them rather than Quest, because their quality is not that great and the poor customer service I can definitely do without.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality, dimensions are wrong, Quest has poor customer service, December 9, 2011
These racks are okay at best. Fairly flimsy and thinner than most other racks.

My biggest gripe is Quest's product information - these racks are larger than the dimensions say they are, which really put us in a bind for a job where they didn't fit. Quest states on their website and in all product literature that the unit is 15" high, 20" wide and 20.5" deep. THIS IS INCORRECT. The correct dimensions are 15-3/4" high, 20-3/4" wide and 20.5" deep. The first time I called them before purchasing to verify dimensions, they verified their listed dimensions, so I figured it was ok to order them because they would fit our requirements. Wrong. I called quest to let them know about their information being wrong and they were very, very rude, did not offer an apology and said "it hasn't been a problem for us" in a rude tone. I almost sent them back just on principle, but we had to get our job done. Although Kendall Howard, Gator and Startech racks are a bit more money, I would definitely go with them rather than Quest, because their quality is not that great and the poor customer service I can definitely do without.

CLC Custom LeatherCraft 5-Pocket Cell Phone/Tool Holder - 1105
CLC Custom LeatherCraft 5-Pocket Cell Phone/Tool Holder - 1105
Price: $9.99
62 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as my everyday pouch, October 21, 2011
I carry this pouch with me pretty much everywhere I go when I am working. I crawl in a lot of attics to run and fish wire and I always like to have a core set of tools on me just in case I need to cut something or mark something on the fly. I used to wear a Nite-Ize Pock-its pouch that carried my Flashlight and Multitool, but I found that I wanted just a bit more space and this was the solution for me. I was a bit concerned about the flashlight pocket on the exterior, but I've decided that I like it now. This also has a pouch big enouh to carry my Sony Android phone and I don't have to worry about keeping it in my pocket anymore and scratching it up / butt dialing people. Overall, I am very happy with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2013 1:55 PM PDT

Channellock CBS-3 Code Blue 5 Piece 9-1/2-Inch, 10-Inch Tongue and Groove, 8-1/2-Inch Needle Nose and 8-Inch Cutting Plier Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Channellock doesn't disappoint, October 21, 2011
I like the Channellock Code Blue Tools. I think they represent a great value for what you get and I like that they're made in the USA. The cutters melt throuh cables like a hot knife in butter. I also own the Code Blue Screwdrivers and I'm impressed with the overall quality. Between these and my insulated Knipex set, I'm a happy boy :)

Page: 1 | 2