Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for we3smiths > Reviews

Browse

we3smiths' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

we3smiths RSS Feed (Roanoke, VA)

Feed The Kitty
Feed The Kitty
Price: $9.99
58 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginner Toy, July 28, 2009
This review is from: Feed The Kitty (Toy)
My 3 1/2 year old and I played this at a friend's house and I came right home and ordered it for our own home. My daughter loved it and wanted to play again and again. It is great for learning to take turns, following directions, and how to be a good sport about winning and losing. This will be the go-to gift for her friends turning 4 this year. The bonus is that it isn't as annoying as some children's games, so I am happy to play along!

Pantry Storage Cabinet - White
Pantry Storage Cabinet - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but Handy, August 10, 2005
I was worried when I first saw this put together because it seemed smaller than I'd anticipated. It turns out that this little cabinet holds more than enough to make up for the small amount of space it takes up! I especially like that tall items fit easily on both the top and bottom shelves. It is sturdy and assembled easily. The shipment arrived earlier than scheduled, but the corner of the door was damaged and many of the hardware pieces (brackets, etc.) were broken. The company sent replacements immediately, but the replacement door is in even worse condition than the original. It is frustrating that we have to call for yet another one.

White Buffet
White Buffet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Storage, August 10, 2005
This review is from: White Buffet (Kitchen)
I love this item because it does have a lot of storage and still fits in my tiny kitchen without taking up much space. The adjustable shelves let me get all of my small appliances in there and then some. Plus, my microwave and toaster oven both fit on the top. My only complaint is that it is still not completely put together because we are still waiting on a missing piece. One of the drawer bottoms was missing in the original shipment. We called once and a replacement was sent out right away, but they sent the front and side pieces instead of the bottom.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, some organization!, August 10, 2005
I have always hated opening my food storage cabinet and having everything fall out. This set solved that problem! Everything stacks neatly and the lid caddy works really well. I was worried the lids would not stay snug standing up, but I haven't had any trouble at all. These have been through the dishwasher with no warping and have gone straight from fridge to microwave with no trouble at all. The lids fit tightly, but are not difficult to to put on or remove.