Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for triska > Reviews

Browse

triska's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

triska "bluDaisy" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Primaforce YOHIMBINE HCI 2.5 mg - 90 CAPS
Primaforce YOHIMBINE HCI 2.5 mg - 90 CAPS
Offered by XSNonline
Price: $11.99
17 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., July 13, 2016
I'm pretty sensitive to any type of medication and stimulants. I rarely take anything because I don't like the way it makes me feel--including a pre-workout. I have been taking one of these in the mornings before eating anything and have never felt anything bad. I really like these and will continue to take them in the future. Definitely recommend them for anyone with gain goals.

Natural BCAA Powder. Great Tasting Fruit Punch Flavor. 40 Servings. Sweetened with Stevia, Erythritol, and Monk Fruit. Made by Women For Women. Free Recipe Guide Included.
Offered by Momsanity
Price: $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural, delicious, recommend., July 13, 2016
I only use this on the days I do fasted cardio or am not eating enough protein. I don't think this is the kind of supplement I need everyday for my goals. It's so nice to have something that's all natural and tastes great. Highly recommend this stuff.

Chop Chop! Mandoline V-Slicer Commercial Grade Stainless Steel (6 Blade Set)
Chop Chop! Mandoline V-Slicer Commercial Grade Stainless Steel (6 Blade Set)
Offered by HealthRN77
Price: $26.79
2 used & new from $26.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This mandolin is my new favorite kitchen toy, July 5, 2016
Large, sharp and plenty of different attachments. This mandolin is my new favorite kitchen toy. I love it.

JR-Tech Front Pocket Wallet Magic for Men RFID Blocking Credit Card Wallet Brown
Offered by jrtechus
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good price., June 29, 2016
I received a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion of this item. I purchased this as a gift for my significant other, who had been wanting a new wallet that was very slim. I had been looking around on other websites and the costs for a quality, leather wallet were high. I wasn't put off by the high price, I just wanted to make sure I was buying the best one if I was going to pay a lot. Then, I found this wallet. The price was amazing (even without the discount) and the quality is also very impressive. He has only been using this for a couple of weeks, but he hasn't said one bad thing about it. He was able to transfer everything he needed into the card slots and I see him using it regularly. The leather is soft and well made and I am very happy with this purchase.

MILLIARD Floating Pool Thermometer Turtle, Large Size with String, for Outdoor / Indoor Swimming Pools, Hot Tub, Spa, Jacuzzi and Pond

4.0 out of 5 stars This item is cute, but I've only had it ..., June 6, 2016
This item is cute, but I've only had it for a few weeks and it's already starting to fade from the sun. I'm not sure it's possible to avoid fading, but I'm a little concerned about how long it will last.

The Easter Bunny's Busy Day Activity Book
The Easter Bunny's Busy Day Activity Book
by Peggy Schaefer
Price: $4.99
32 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 8, 2016
Great book for my 5-year old, but a bit short.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best things ever, April 8, 2016
Best things ever. I wish they sold these in the US, although that might ruin it for me. Huge hit with my son and his friends.

TMNT Water Grow Turtles-Raphael
TMNT Water Grow Turtles-Raphael
Price: $6.68
12 used & new from $1.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't grow much., April 8, 2016
We left this to soak in the water for about 5 days and the legs expanded, but the head and arms stayed tiny. My son was still happy and liked it so it wasn't a bust. Would have been nice if it grew a bit more.

Ultra Sticky Packing Tape with Dispenser Included and Perfect for Mailing Storage Shipping High Quality Materials  (Transparent-41.4M/Roll)
Ultra Sticky Packing Tape with Dispenser Included and Perfect for Mailing Storage Shipping High Quality Materials (Transparent-41.4M/Roll)
Offered by A-Wholesale LLC
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, but if the end gets dropped and you ..., April 5, 2016
This tape is so thin. It works fine, but if the end gets dropped and you have to pick it off, it's kind of a headache because it tears really easily and is hard to grab a hold of. The price is great, but I wouldn't buy it again. It wasn't worth the time I spent picking at it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These labels are great! Just exactly what I was looking for, January 4, 2016
These labels are great! Just exactly what I was looking for. They are high quality and fit the Avery address labels template perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6