Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jennifer S. Ma > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer S. Ma's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer S. Ma "Jen Ma" RSS Feed (new york, ny)

Milliard 2-Inch Egg Crate Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Ultra-Soft Removable Waterproof Cover - Queen

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, January 4, 2015
Very expensive for what it is. The other 2" toppers that are 3lb/ft density is cheaper. Density is key. This topper offers very little support. Two stars as I was able to return easily.

Stoplight Sleep Enhancing Alarm Clock for Kids, Red and Blue Sports Car
Stoplight Sleep Enhancing Alarm Clock for Kids, Red and Blue Sports Car
Price: $36.99
18 used & new from $33.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved my life and marriage!!!!, February 24, 2013
I only write reviews when a purchase really affects me (in a very good or very bad way). In this case, very good. My 2.5 year old son has always been an earlybird. Goes to bed at 730pm and wakes around 6/630am. But there was a time where he started waking as early at 5am! This was going on for about 1 month. My husband and I were going insane. Finally I purchased this alarm clock.. I set the alarm to turn green (no sound) at 6am. He started waking at 6. A week later, set it to 630am. He started waking at 630am. Now it is set for 645 and he wakes up between 7-730am. It totally worked. But one thing worth mentioning is, it really depends on the child. My son is really into stop lights and we explained that Red means Stay in Bed and Green means Get up and Go Play! This is something we say every night now. But if you have a child that doesn't care for stop lights and / or doesn't listen, I wouldn't bother. I'm giving it 4 starts instead of 5 b/c its kind of ugly.

Leachco Podster Sling-Style Infant Seat Lounger, Sage Pin Dot
Leachco Podster Sling-Style Infant Seat Lounger, Sage Pin Dot
Price: $48.94
4 used & new from $48.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., February 17, 2013
I rarely write reviews, but this is totally worth it. The podster saved my marriage. 2 month baby sleeps over 6 hour stretches in this. I won't keep her in it forever - I know that in a few weeks, I will need to get her accustomed to sleeping flat (or slowly ease her into sleeping flat), but if you are at your breaking point (no sleep), get this. I really don't care if they say it is dangerous, as long as you can check in once in a while and / or have a video monitor, I say go for it. A crazy sleep deprived parent is more dangerous than this thing.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars um, make sure you clarify what is included in the service!, March 26, 2011
the technician that installed the television on the wall was GREAT... however, the customer service is incompetent. i paid for the basic service which includes mounting the TV to the wall and concealing the wires. however, the work order that was given to the technician stated that the wires did not need to be concealed. i mean, really? why would i pay for a service and not want it? anyway, the technician i worked with was great, but make sure customer service does not put in an incorrect work order. so after calling back, they admitted the service should be included and now i have to RESCHEDULE another time for the wires to be concealed. what a pain. not a seamless experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2011 5:43 PM PDT

Prosperity
Prosperity
Price: $13.07
14 used & new from $1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS ALBUM ROCKS!, July 2, 2007
This review is from: Prosperity (Audio CD)
Its even better than the first album, Happiness . I hate writing reviews, but I thought this one was worth mentioning.

Happiness
Happiness
Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $3.97
17 used & new from $0.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, July 2, 2007
This review is from: Happiness (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album - I also reccommend their second album Prosperity. The music gets you thinking and your heart pumping the way music should.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!, March 30, 2006
The rejuvanting face mask was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I was so impressed with it, I recently purchased the night cream (as well as the day cream). I am usually apprehensive with testing out new creams since I have occassional breakouts. I have tried all different creams - from Strivectin, Lancome, DDF, Mario Bedescu and this one tops the list. This cream not only made my skin look radiant, I never broke out. My skin has never looked so good. I have been telling all my friends about this product, and I truly believe that this a a fantastic product. I'm hooked. A++++!!!!