Profile for Berri > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Berri RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Tipi Toe Women's 6-Pack Colorful Patterned Crew Socks (6-FC77-3)
Tipi Toe Women's 6-Pack Colorful Patterned Crew Socks (6-FC77-3)
Offered by goldhose

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 9, 2014
I really like these socks. Even after a few washes, they aren't pilling or losing their color.

Nikon D50 Digital Camera Memory Card 2x 2GB Standard Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card (1 Twin Pack)
Offered by East Coast Photo
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our older digital camera, December 9, 2014
My husband loves his older digital camera, but it won't accept memory cards over 2GB, which we can't find in stores anymore. Fortunately, they are available here!

Colorful Ceramic Disc Magnets, Rubber Coated, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow (1 of each color)
Price: $5.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for holding shower curtain in place, December 9, 2014
These work great for holding our plastic shower curtain against the tub so it doesn't fly up while we're showering. Each magnet is a little bigger than the size of a quarter.

Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake
Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake
by Michael B. Kaplan
Price: $13.47
91 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, April 14, 2013
This is a really good story with cute drawings. I enjoyed it as much as the kids I was reading it to!

SanDisk 2GB Class 4 SD Flash Memory Card- SDSDB-002G-B35 (Label May Change)
SanDisk 2GB Class 4 SD Flash Memory Card- SDSDB-002G-B35 (Label May Change)
Offered by used-ipaq
Price: $18.39
13 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars These SanDisk 2GB cards work great!, December 2, 2012
Our digital camera is a few years old, and it won't take the higher GB disks. We really like the SanDisks.

Last Stop This Town
Last Stop This Town
by David H. Steinberg
Price: $12.07
36 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Last Stop This Town (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book -- it is a fast read, and it was fun to tag along with this group of friends on their last high school adventure before graduation.

Philips Sonicare HX6023/30 Proresults Compact Brush Heads, 3 Count
Philips Sonicare HX6023/30 Proresults Compact Brush Heads, 3 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great, December 2, 2012
We have bought these smaller (compact) heads a bunch of times. We really like them and plan to continue ordering them as long as we have the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush.

Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Hoodie Fleece Jacket, Charcoal Heather, Large
Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Hoodie Fleece Jacket, Charcoal Heather, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised - warm, soft and fits great, December 2, 2012
I looked all over for a hooded fleece -- for some reason they are very hard to find this year. I bought this grey and also a blue one, and they are both perfect.

PET SAFETY ALERT 234001 2-Count Static Cling Window Decal for Pets
PET SAFETY ALERT 234001 2-Count Static Cling Window Decal for Pets
Offered by Shop Wiser
Price: $4.47
24 used & new from $0.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, January 8, 2008
This is a very good product. I think it can really help to alert rescue personnel about pets inside a house. Doesn't need tape or adhesive - it's self-cling.

Live at Ludlow Garage
Live at Ludlow Garage
Price: $7.39
54 used & new from $4.41

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite Allman cd's, February 12, 2005
This review is from: Live at Ludlow Garage (Audio CD)
I love this cd especially the 44.00 min version of Mountain Jam that takes up all of disc 2. I play it at home on a constant loop. The cd is worth it for that alone. Disc 1 has a great 10 min 15 sec Dreams. Those are the two highlights of this cd for me. I'd match this cd up with the Fillmore concerts, except Ludlow Garage doesn't have Whipping Post and Elizabeth Reed and the Fillmore has both of those songs. Of course, ludlow has Dreams and Fillmore doesn't. I'd give Ludlow Garage and the Fillmore Concert cd's each 5 stars.