Profile for N. Albanese-levin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Albanese-levin "Healthy Girl" RSS Feed (New York, N.Y.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
EH3611F - Unisex Structured Ombre 100% Paper Braided Band Fedora Hat - Natural/Small/Medium
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hat ever!, June 5, 2013
I took a gamble that this hat would fit my small face. It's perfect. And the effect of the ombré is beautiful. It's not quite the full cowgirl effect, but different enough that I got a lot of compliments the first day I wore it! Not a tremendous amount of sun coverage, but it helped my eyes. With sunglasses, a winning combo

Manitoba Harvest HEMP PRO 50, Whole Food 50% Protein Powder, 16 Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2)
Offered by OxKom
Price: $37.87
4 used & new from $32.23

2.0 out of 5 stars how is this one better than the 70?, April 23, 2013
really? i read reviews that said this 50 is better tasting and mixes in smoother than the 70. not at all. this is total grit. you definitely can't shake it up, it needs major blending and lots of other ingredients. at least with the 70 i can shake it up and drink it, and a few drops of stevia covers the taste. now i have to find creative uses for these 2 tubs...

Plastic Egg Mold Heart and Star
Plastic Egg Mold Heart and Star
Offered by JapanBargain
Price: $1.29
17 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SO cute! Gets my kids to eat eggs!!, June 1, 2011
This is easy and quick, for the most part... It's tricky to peel the eggs while they're still warm enough to be molded, and they have to be well cooked so the yolk pops out nicely. If you use smallish eggs, it's perfect. Sometimes I get a little overflow, but no biggie. Super cute!,

Orgain Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean, 11-Ounce Container (Pack of 12)
Orgain Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean, 11-Ounce Container (Pack of 12)
Price: $28.89
8 used & new from $27.99

1.0 out of 5 stars We WERE addicted to it! Now it SUCKS!, June 1, 2011
This is my original review:
My super picky daughters and husband love this, finally a natural supplement! The pediatrician had been telling me to supplement my skinny girls with pedicure, but I refused. We love it!

This is how we feel now: wtf?

I also ordered from vitamin shoppe because amazon was out. I had no idea it was changing, because I wouldn't have bothered ordering a boatload for myself and my friends. Now we are stuck. I can sometimes mix it into a shake for my girls but not my hubby. PLEASE DON'T MAKE US SWITCH TO PEDIASURE! my girls are still very thin and this helped them gain weight heathily ( though they would have originally preferred chips and cookies like every other kid).
Please change this back, or make it better. Nobody likes goop. Consider myself brand loyal, and I don't want to have to start looking for a competing natural weight gain supplement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 12:43 PM PDT

Peter Rabbit Organics, Pea, Spinach and Apple Puree, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10)
Price: $14.44
19 used & new from $14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Veggies in fruit sauce-what brilliance!, June 1, 2011
Both my girls, ages 3 and 9 love these fruit and veg sauces. And they go in my car, bag, wherever we go. Such a great idea.

If You Care Unbleached Baking Paper In Sheets, 24-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
If You Care Unbleached Baking Paper In Sheets, 24-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
Price: $46.79
7 used & new from $46.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Precut makes it easier, June 1, 2011
No matter what sized pan, this always seems to be the right size to line it. I also use it for covering when I microwave. Works great with roasting veggies and baking cookies. And you can use it a few times too, don't have to throw it away right away.

Viv Agave, Organic Blue  Agave Inulin Powder, Vanilla, 7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)
Viv Agave, Organic Blue Agave Inulin Powder, Vanilla, 7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum! And good for you too!, June 1, 2011
W have this on an empty stomach in the morning. My girls are used to taking weird supplements, so this is kind of fun. Like eating possessed marshmallows without all the weird ingredients and sugar. I'm looking into other uses for it, like sweetening tea...

Stash Tea Mellow Moments Herbal Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil
Stash Tea Mellow Moments Herbal Tea, 100 Count Box of Tea Bags in Foil

4.0 out of 5 stars Great go-to relaxing tea, June 1, 2011
I have been looking for tulsi in blends like this, so it's a nice change from when I have a stinger tulsi flavor. Hints of chamomile, mint and a little citrusy surprise. Very nice any time of the day

Tulsi Tea Raspberry Peach 18 Bags
Tulsi Tea Raspberry Peach 18 Bags
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $6.72
8 used & new from $3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars So yummy, June 1, 2011
This is the other flavor of tulsi I love, along with plain, peppermint, lemon and licorice spice. This helps me drink water in the summer, since I prefer tea... Great iced, room temp or hot. And very relaxing...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2011 9:06 AM PDT

Lip Balm, Mint Choc, Refill By Crazy Rumors - .15 Oz, 4 Pack
Lip Balm, Mint Choc, Refill By Crazy Rumors - .15 Oz, 4 Pack
Offered by DrVita
Price: $2.09
3 used & new from $2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars All-time favorite lip balm, June 1, 2011
I wish I could eat this! But it definitely tastes delicious, and what a nice surprise when you lick your lips. This is the only brand that doesn't irritate my lips, so I order a bunch every few months so I have a surprise flavor stashed everywhere I need...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8