Profile for Dean Wilkerson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dean Wilkerson RSS Feed

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I remember, November 19, 2014
How come it seems that so many movies we look back on fondly end up being so terrible when watching them years later? Tried to watch this with my teenage girls since you often hear references to the movie from time to time and we had to struggle to watch it until the end. I feel like I wasted their time and mine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2014 2:42 PM PST

A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well done!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: A Charlie Brown Christmas (App)
It is so cool to get this for free from Amazon! It is very creative and well done. Don't forget to tap on the falling snow and see what happens! It works great on my Galaxy Tab 7".

We the People: The Story of Our Constitution
We the People: The Story of Our Constitution
by Lynne V. Cheney
Price: $15.24
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynne Cheney's books are a gift to children!, September 16, 2008
I can't believe that people would rate Mrs. Cheney's book based on their political views. That's simply disgraceful and they should be ashamed!

This book is a wonderful version of how our Constitution came to be that is suitable for children. It's time we get back to teaching our children the wonderful history of the United States. Just listen to one interview with Mrs. Cheney and you will understand how knowledgeable she is about US history and how much she loves this country. It seems she is commited to doing something positive for children.

Oh, and the illustrations in this book are wonderful!

Dean Wilkerson
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2015 9:14 AM PDT